Fairy 0.18079096045198 18.1% [ 32 ]
Banshee 0.056497175141243 5.6% [ 10 ]
The most badass one 0.19774011299435 19.8% [ 35 ]
Elder Fae 0.07909604519774 7.9% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 177 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

EthelbertOddity
Essynce
Did not see the show but I was thinking about it. Is it worth the watch (episode1-pressent)

burning_eyes That a bit difficult to answer, as I have no ideal of your taste
when it comes to Tv shows.. best thing I can think to say is..

watch the first two episodes and if your not hooked then.. maybe it isn't for you..

Alrighty, thanks
Essynce
EthelbertOddity
Essynce
Did not see the show but I was thinking about it. Is it worth the watch (episode1-pressent)

burning_eyes That a bit difficult to answer, as I have no ideal of your taste
when it comes to Tv shows.. best thing I can think to say is..

watch the first two episodes and if your not hooked then.. maybe it isn't for you..

Alrighty, thanks

burning_eyes
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY ALL
and no problem.. also you have your chose of links
if you want to watch them online... hahaha
mrgreen

5,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aw, jeez, this was originally BBC? Please tell me SyFy is just re-showing the same series as the BBC version, b/c if they aren't... Well, lets just say they already ******** up Being Human. 'Nuff said.

Also, I know this great book series about the Sidhe, if anyone's interested. 3nodding
Kyoretsu Bijin
Aw, jeez, this was originally BBC? Please tell me SyFy is just re-showing the same series as the BBC version, b/c if they aren't... Well, lets just say they already ******** up Being Human. 'Nuff said.

Also, I know this great book series about the Sidhe, if anyone's interested. 3nodding

User Image
burning_eyes
Umm unless you mean british columbia canada,
I think it was an original Canadian show.. and no remake..

It's true the american Being human, is just so.. blaaaa hollywood..

User Image

5,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
EthelbertOddity
Kyoretsu Bijin

User Image
burning_eyes

User Image

Sorry, yea, I derped! -sweat-
And ok, good. Cause I like this Lost Girl, but generally SyFy screws up anything they put their hands on, so I could only imagine how awesome the "original" would have to be, if this was a cheap SyFy re-make. :3 lol
Kyoretsu Bijin
EthelbertOddity
Kyoretsu Bijin

User Image
burning_eyes

User Image

And ok, good. Cause I like this Lost Girl, but generally SyFy screws up anything they put their hands on, so I could only imagine how awesome the "original" would have to be, if this was a cheap SyFy re-make. :3 lol

User Image
burning_eyes
Yeah I think it's just some foolish
big wings wanting to change things...

User Image

5,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
EthelbertOddity
Kyoretsu Bijin
EthelbertOddity
Kyoretsu Bijin

User Image
burning_eyes

User Image

User Image
burning_eyes
Yeah I think it's just some foolish
big wings wanting to change things...

User Image

But nothing was wrong with it! D:
I love Lost Girl watch it every Sunday on Showcase (in Canada), I love how it's original. Everyone has vampires lol.

My fave character is Kenzi because she's Awesome! And I think HalexKenzi would be a good match whee
I'm really hoping that Lauren and Bo get together. I've been waiting for it since the first episode. Now that Dyson and Nadia are out of the way maybe their relationship will develop.
Alecia-Bennett
I love Lost Girl watch it every Sunday on Showcase (in Canada), I love how it's original. Everyone has vampires lol.

My fave character is Kenzi because she's Awesome! And I think HalexKenzi would be a good match whee

burning_eyes halex And Kenzi with a baby.. eek that's a scary thought..
that kid would be way to dangerous to everyone.. hahaha

Questionable Borg

Never heard of it, what channel is it on?

Questionable Borg

Kyoretsu Bijin
EthelbertOddity
Kyoretsu Bijin

User Image
burning_eyes

User Image

and their movies are so lame, they're funny.
Mayor Gravity
Never heard of it, what channel is it on?

Syfy in the United States and Showcase in Canada.
EthelbertOddity
Alecia-Bennett

burning_eyes halex And Kenzi with a baby.. eek that's a scary thought..
that kid would be way to dangerous to everyone.. hahaha

Lol not really, if it really did happen, their child would be a regular human...unless Kenzi is a fae but doesn't know it eek *dun dun duuuun*
Mayor Gravity
Kyoretsu Bijin
EthelbertOddity
Kyoretsu Bijin

User Image
burning_eyes

User Image

and their movies are so lame, they're funny.

burning_eyes Yeah sadly they do and it's on a cable channel..
syfy, though we posted some links(myself and another girl)..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff