Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopeful Girl

StarMasayume
I was sooOOOO happy when I found the musical (especially since the original is a DVD and also now on Netflix). Made my parents watch it and pretty much all my friends. My friend's husband loves the wolf best XD

The witch and the baker's wife were my favorite, but also have a sweet spot for Jack. I really like how it's a melting pot of all the stories and how it it's based off of the "real" stories.

I've played the movie recording or the soundtrack of it so many times biggrin

I'm trying to keep an eye on the season plays now at our local performing arts center in Tampa since I got season tickets this year. If it ever comes there I so will not miss it. heart
It is?! emotion_kirakira AMG! YOU ARE IN TAMPA?! emotion_bigheart

Autobiographer

It was the best musical my school did ever! Most of the good singers graduated the year after wards and the rest were never the same. :p
I wish more of the original plays were recorded and released on DVD! smile I've found Sunday in the Park with George, and a few others.

And yeah, I live just outside Tampa. This past season was the first I bought season tickets for the Straz center and I'm so happy I did. Next year doesn't have as much of lineup that interests me but Wicked will be shown in January! smile We hope to get a big group together.

Sigh, I really would like to see Into the Woods live too though.

Hopeful Girl

StarMasayume
I wish more of the original plays were recorded and released on DVD! smile I've found Sunday in the Park with George, and a few others.

And yeah, I live just outside Tampa. This past season was the first I bought season tickets for the Straz center and I'm so happy I did. Next year doesn't have as much of lineup that interests me but Wicked will be shown in January! smile We hope to get a big group together.

Sigh, I really would like to see Into the Woods live too though.
I am in Tampa. whee Are you going to Metrocon?
I might make it to Metro just for one day. It looks like I missed my chance for an artist table since they sell out so fast rolleyes Only gotten artist alley there twice in the past five years or so. Maybe I'll try shadocon again.
This topic has made me play Into the Woods on netflix now....
Your Fault is my favourite musical theater moment of all time. So well done!

Shady Zapper

My school's doing Into the Woods this year- my friend's Cinderella's dead mom, and another friend is Jack. emotion_yatta

Amateur Sleuth

9,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200

heart Thank you for bringing this up! I would have completely forgotten!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff