Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Forum Ambassador
My 3 wishes would be: make everyone live forever, everyone is caring and helpful, and to never have any disasters happen. 3nodding
if no one ever dies the world would run out of space for people stressed it would be over populated in like a year xp
1. To be a shape shifter
2. to be loved by many people 100%
3. When death comes for it not to be a painful one
World Peace, Find True Love, & 2 Live Forever

Rainbow Fairy

Even if I only had one, it would be: An infinite number of wishes.

Lonely Phantom

9,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
1 i would be able to become a powerful being capible of going through different dimentions 2 to be able to time travel and lastly that my loved ones be safe til they are old

le lovely wolves's Other Half

Friendly Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Survivor 150
Klutzibella
I would wish for the more wishes, the ability to take back the effects of a wish, and finally the ability to walk through solid objects

wouldn't you just fall through the floor>

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My 3 Wishes:
1) To Rid the World of Sin
2) To Be Able to Use My Imagination to Create Things
3) To Be Able to Take Back My Creations

Friendly Entrepreneur

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
If I had 3 wishes it would be: World peace, to own a business and to win the lottery

Generous Star

10,325 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
if i will be given to have 3 wishes it will be:

1. To have my own personal laptop so i can finally have my damn privacy at home. cry

2. To be with my beloved heart special someone and be together with him if ever it will happen someday.

3. To be able to have my own free will mad towards deciding things for myself . Since i never had a chance to do things for myself wherein i have my own free will of choice of what i want to do.

These are the three wishes i want so badly cry

Colorful Smoker

md1atlas22
Klutzibella
I would wish for the more wishes, the ability to take back the effects of a wish, and finally the ability to walk through solid objects

wouldn't you just fall through the floor>

Very true. Maybe I could jut hav the superpower to walk through solid objects AND could control it. Like DL from Heroes.
ninja ninja mrgreen heart heart Thiss Is So Knoww Three Wishes Onee For Moree Wished Twoo For Even More Wishes And Three for Cutee Clothess!! Hah Yayy !! smile heart heart

Wheezing Fatcat

1. I want to be in the world that full of sweets with my friends emotion_awesome

2. I want everyone to be good people emotion_c8

3. I want to have speacial ability emotion_awesome

Fashionable Gaian

1. i wish handsome anime,manga and vocaloid were real people who live forever and stay young forever heart whee whee heart
2. i wish i had a twin brother and that our REAL PARENTS are POPULAR IDOLS!! cool heart heart
3. I wish for a magical,stylish necklace that will grant me any kind of wish and it cant be taken off by someone elses hand, only i can take it off!! whee heart whee heart

Generous Friend

5,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
1. Never ending wishes
2. That Pokemon were real so I could catch them
3. The ability to move between reality and the anime worlds~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff