Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Mystic

KawaiiMimzy
Lolita Roze
KawaiiMimzy
Lolita Roze
Personally I've had an ongoing notion in my noggin that in Little Red Riding Hood, the wolf was actually a werewolf and he and Red fell in love and they plan to run off together, but the wolf gets killed by the woodsman (rather, the guy who cuts open the wolf when he swallows Red and her grandmother or whatever. That guy.) and so Red goes insane and murders him. :3

...Huh. That's kind of dark, isn't it? xd
Well at first it sounds a lot like the book "Red Riding Hood" but when u mentioned Red going crazy and killing the guy, that's different lol I like the way u think cat_smile

Haha, why thank you. I actually have a series of songs about my version of the fairytale. Of course, in the songs, the wolf turned Red into a werewolf before he died so she could exact her revenge.
That's cool!

Why thank you. 4laugh

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
in cinderella, i would make cinderella beat the hell out of her stepmother and her stepsisters with a broom. and she never saw her slipper again.
SHE LOST IT NOW SHE DOESNT GET IT BAK.
and in snow white, the servant to go kill snow whte takes her into the forest and ( well u know wat) and then he leaves her in the forest on the ground beat and pregnant.

Blessed Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
if I could change the little mermaid's ending,I would say before she can sacrifice herself to be turn into foam, the Prince stop her because she's is the one who save him and then she can speak again when she loves and then they. Then they got marry, the temple girl wishes the prince happiness and they live happily ever after.The End...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff