Welcome to Gaia! ::

13-and-up xD
hmm sounds good where can you buy the books/movies?
Barnes and nobel

39,340 Points
  • Small Blind 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Deal Me In 50
it was really good, if you like a very different take on a classic.
i think it is worth a buy, but fair warning, i bought it before i realized it was part of a series, so now i feel compeleld to buy the others when they come out, as oppsoed to just renting them all from the library.
its fairly long.....about the size of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.... probably a little shorter.
It is a very good book though, with a very good story. I would really recomend it.
hmm i havent read it either but i might check it out since everyone says it was kinda good

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Thanks for all the input guys! I'm definitely buying it when I get a chance. (:

3,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
tallblondnloud
lovelymoontide
tallblondnloud
13-and-up xD
seriously is this a book , movie, or both?

Its a considerably new book, from like late 2011. But from what i have read, a movie is already in planing stages

I wonder why she sold the rights for a movie so quickly, the book hasn't even been out in 6 months. I hope the producer doesn't destroy the movie from what the book is.
I dont know why she did, the only reason I can think of, is that a director was insanely interested

It shall be interesting what they end up doing, I could easily see it as a movie though. I just hope they don't change the story line, like many movies I've seen.
At least she already knows what she's doing for her next 3 three books.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff