Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Grimm

Have you read the grimm version of cinderella?

yes 0.56626506024096 56.6% [ 47 ]
no 0.32530120481928 32.5% [ 27 ]
I think so? 0.10843373493976 10.8% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 83 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Invisible Phantom

I like the twist were lucinda was the evil one.
can wait for the next grimm
whee heart heart heart
The Grimm fairy tails are the best of them all. My personal favorite was little red riding hood. You saw it coming, but the dark tones and sometimes brutal endings give more to the imagination than disney ever could.

Invisible Phantom

Prythe
The Grimm fairy tails are the best of them all. My personal favorite was little red riding hood. You saw it coming, but the dark tones and sometimes brutal endings give more to the imagination than disney ever could.

that's true
whee
Havent heard of it.
If little kids knew the original one , I bet they'll have nightmares

Fashionable Shopper

User ImageI saw the first two episodes of Grimm but I haven't kept up with it. I'd like to though.

*goes to find the original Grimm's Fairy Tales*

I love Grimm stories. I have my own versions of the stories as well.

Invisible Phantom

LilPinkCandy
User ImageI saw the first two episodes of Grimm but I haven't kept up with it. I'd like to though.

I recomend watching the rest
heart heart heart

Fashionable Shopper

music violet
LilPinkCandy

I recomend watching the rest
heart heart heart

User ImageI totally want to! <3

Magnetic Nerd

9,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Inquisitor 200
I love the Grimm Fairy tales!! Just bought the leather bonded collection from Barnes & Noble 4laugh
Grimm is turning into an interesting show, at first I wasn't sure but I'm loving it now

Magnetic Nerd

9,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Inquisitor 200
happyhamster24
If little kids knew the original one , I bet they'll have nightmares

I read a retelling of Red Riding Hood to my preschool kids and it ended with the wolf gobbling Red up cat_scream ..I knew the rest of the story but I don't think they did...so I told them cat_3nodding

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
zariqueen
Grimm is one of the half-handful of tv shows I actually set out to purposely watch, anymore. It's fun and dark, interesting, and NOT shallow, which makes it a win in my book. 3nodding

So much of what's on tv anymore is utter tripe/garbage, and made to appeal to nothing but shallowness, vain-ness, violence and sex. UGH.

BTW, I think my favorite character on Grimm (besides our intrepid grim himself) is the police Sergeant who's always doing stuff for the partners. Hee. mrgreen

If i may, and i believe we're thinking of the same person, disagree with you, i've seen every episode to date, and the only agenda he's playing on is his own, he has mentioned the old way of life in the episode with the gladitorial games, and went to a priest to have the games keeper killed.

In the episode with the coins where Nick, the entrepid hero finds out about his mother and father's murder he steals the coins and then begins to think that he's hitler, who also appears at the end of the show and seems to be a blutbloten.

There are a few other examples of which i could refer to that lends to the idea that he, not any of the other villians like the damonfhurer the games keeper, the jay addicts, none of them are the true antagonist in the show, but i have to agree with your short tirade about the shallowness,vanity,violence and sex that has become a pestilence for all of television.

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
You're thinking about his partner, I believe... the black dude who's currently under the wicked femme-fatale's spell.

I'm speaking of the uniform-wearing sarge who nabbed one of those suspect chocolate chip cookies the femme fatale spiked... the poor guy who wound up with blisters all over his face. Nick and our friendly 'werewolf' character (along with the apothecary) rescued him, fed him an antidote. And now the sarge is eating paper clips, or something weird. lol

James Lucifer Dameon
zariqueen
Grimm is one of the half-handful of tv shows I actually set out to purposely watch, anymore. It's fun and dark, interesting, and NOT shallow, which makes it a win in my book. 3nodding

So much of what's on tv anymore is utter tripe/garbage, and made to appeal to nothing but shallowness, vain-ness, violence and sex. UGH.

BTW, I think my favorite character on Grimm (besides our intrepid grim himself) is the police Sergeant who's always doing stuff for the partners. Hee. mrgreen

If i may, and i believe we're thinking of the same person, disagree with you, i've seen every episode to date, and the only agenda he's playing on is his own, he has mentioned the old way of life in the episode with the gladitorial games, and went to a priest to have the games keeper killed.

In the episode with the coins where Nick, the entrepid hero finds out about his mother and father's murder he steals the coins and then begins to think that he's hitler, who also appears at the end of the show and seems to be a blutbloten.

There are a few other examples of which i could refer to that lends to the idea that he, not any of the other villians like the damonfhurer the games keeper, the jay addicts, none of them are the true antagonist in the show, but i have to agree with your short tirade about the shallowness,vanity,violence and sex that has become a pestilence for all of television.

Original Bard

9,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
I sadly don't own a telly, so I couldn't say about the episodes, but the stories are creepy and twisted.....
I love them!

Invisible Genius

I heart LOVE heart the show but in the next one from the adds it looks like Hank sees Monroe as a BuleBod. Does that mean Hank's turning into a GRIM!?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff