Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am so glad there is a good Friday night show again. I was nervous about watching it because every show I seem to like gets cancelled! So glad to hear it was renewed!
I'm a huge Grimm fan. biggrin It quickly became my favorite t.v show, along with Once Upon a Time.
None of my other favorites are nearly as good as Grimm or Once Upon a Time.
...My favorite character from Grimm is Monroe.. xp
Amazotica
I am so glad there is a good Friday night show again. I was nervous about watching it because every show I seem to like gets cancelled! So glad to hear it was renewed!

I know! I hate that when that happens. I, too, am very glad that there will be a second season. biggrin
What did you guys think of this week's episode? I definitely liked it a lot more than last week's. Last week's felt more like something that should have been at the beginning of the season or something. Not to say that it wasn't good. It just felt a bit out of place.

I can't wait for the finale. o It looks really exciting!
Atekius
What did you guys think of this week's episode? I definitely liked it a lot more than last week's. Last week's felt more like something that should have been at the beginning of the season or something. Not to say that it wasn't good. It just felt a bit out of place.

I can't wait for the finale. o It looks really exciting!

I agree about last week's episode. It did feel a little out of place in terms of the flow of events. I liked this week's episode mainly because of what it means about Nick coming out as a Grimm. He's going to have to tell Hank if he doesn't want Hank to go crazy. Similarly with Juliet, he's going to have to tell her if he wants to stay with her. At least in her case, she has an open mind to the idea and isn't questioning her sanity.

I'm definitely excited for the finale, even though I haven't seen the "trailer".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff