Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mooncicky
Yeah, it is... What area are the episodes filmed in?

PORTLAND!
SummerKitty
That was one of my favorites too. I also like Plumed Serpent and BeeWare.
It is funny how addictive the show is. I wasn't sure how much I'd like it at first, but by the third episode I realized I was hooked. I really love the quotes at the beginning. It's fun to guess what the theme is going to be and where the quote came from.

Jesalyn, that's pretty cool. Do you know the places that have been filmed? I wanted to do that with show Charmed, but never knew any of the places that were shown.

See above quote of mine

Adored Cat

20,450 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
raiynawaves51
ME?!
GRIMM?!!
heart ?!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me to

I heart Monroe and Nick whee

Friendly Conventioneer

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
every week I'm finding myself saying "OMGOMGWTF. STUFFISHAPPENING,"
Every week.
It's crazy.

It is getting a second season, so yay. I have so many plot threads in my brain. As soon as I saw tonight's quote, I was like "OHGODTROLLS,TROLLS? TROLLS MEAN REAPERS."

Anyone else not sure what to think about Nick's loss of law and embrace of "good"?
Other theories/thoughts as to the show's direction?

Hikari Souai's Kouhai

Unbeatable Senshi

The new episode was so bloody awesome.
There wasn't a lot Nick could have done....considering well, you all know what happened.
So, he did what was best.
Send a message.

Bwahahahaha!

Monroe was awesome as always.

Friendly Conventioneer

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The puns were what made it- "two heads are better than one" and "lost thier heads"
Daikizen, I agree. There wasn't much he could have done. Although I don't think writing "Next time send your best." was such a good idea. Nick was super BA though. Where did some of those moves come from???
And flight815, the puns were fantastic. smile

Hikari Souai's Kouhai

Unbeatable Senshi

SummerKitty

I dunno.
He did just defeat two Reapers, maybe he decided to be a bit of a p***k.
x'D
Doing that was still pretty great.

Hmmm....
The moves....
Hereditary?

flight815kitsune

Oh yes, they did!

Friendly Conventioneer

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm awaiting an awkward bromance moment in front of Juliette that outweighs the awkward dinner. Just to confuse her even more on what the hell is going on there.
Tsalagi_anitsisqua
Any idea what the Captain is up to?

I'm going with the conspiracy theory angle.. he's some kind of king or prince to a government that the human world doesn't recognize but still bends to...

I'd love to see the Rosalee/Monroe story go further, too

My theory is that he is part of the Resistance, but he's hiding it from his family. They did mention that there are people based here. That or he's part of a New World Order that wants to overthrow the old one. He does seem to be focused on only the bad Wesen.

There's a lot of parts about this that don't really make sense though, such as why he was willing to sacrifice Hank to get the key from Nick though. I guess I just like the character and am crossing fingers hoping that he will end up being a good guy.
Daikizen
SummerKitty

I dunno.
He did just defeat two Reapers, maybe he decided to be a bit of a p***k.
x'D
Doing that was still pretty great.

Hmmm....
The moves....
Hereditary?

It was pretty great, but cockiness usually gets the good people killed.
As for the moves, that's what I was thinking. Just making sure I didn't miss a special training episode.
Atekius
Tsalagi_anitsisqua
Any idea what the Captain is up to?

I'm going with the conspiracy theory angle.. he's some kind of king or prince to a government that the human world doesn't recognize but still bends to...

I'd love to see the Rosalee/Monroe story go further, too

My theory is that he is part of the Resistance, but he's hiding it from his family. They did mention that there are people based here. That or he's part of a New World Order that wants to overthrow the old one. He does seem to be focused on only the bad Wesen.

There's a lot of parts about this that don't really make sense though, such as why he was willing to sacrifice Hank to get the key from Nick though. I guess I just like the character and am crossing fingers hoping that he will end up being a good guy.

I like the New World Order theory. I also think that fits better with how the Hexanbeasts (the witches) fit in and explains why he's ignoring his family.

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Overstocked 200
its a awesome show love the new character rosalie
flight815kitsune
I'm awaiting an awkward bromance moment in front of Juliette that outweighs the awkward dinner. Just to confuse her even more on what the hell is going on there.

Me too. That dinner was good, but there could be a more awkward moment.

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Atekius

Ooo I didn't think of his being part of the Resistance! I went right to he must be one of the bad guys! Of course, which side of the Resistance is the 'bad guys' at this point?

I'd bet he's willing to sacrifice Hank because Hank is just a human... not a Grimm or Wesen or.. any other creature-term.. just a person, and we are used as food... medicine... who knows what else, so perhaps we humans are expendable?

I love the character and hope he's a good guy as well, but he does the dark brooding thing so well!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff