Welcome to Gaia! ::

i like peter pan too 3nodding

Enduring Rogue

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Anyone read the original Beastly novel? Pretty good till they screwed up the movie. Mirror Mirror was pretty good too

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Kyuubiluver342
Anyone read the original Beastly novel? Pretty good till they screwed up the movie. Mirror Mirror was pretty good too
Mirror, Mirror was a book? Who was the author?

Shaddex's Wife

Mewling Muse

14,625 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
1blackblah
Kyuubiluver342
Mirror, Mirror was a book? Who was the author?
This is the only Mirror Mirror I know of. http://www.amazon.com/Mirror-A-Novel-Gregory-Maguire/dp/006196056X/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1334807110&sr=1-2

5,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Merissa Hino
What are some of your guy's favorite retold fairy tales? I really enjoy Snow, Glass, Apples by Neil Gaiman. I also enjoy Peter and Max by Bill Willingham. Trying to acquire more of those types of things, and would love some recommendations.

Snow, Glass Apples by Gaiman is probably the only one I know of worth mentioning here. It was really good and the only re-told fairy tale I've read that was really good, and wasn't erotic, lol.
I like Just Ella by Margaret Peterson Haddix and Ella Enchanted (the book) by Gail Carson Levine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff