Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Fave Fairytale?

Reply It XD 1 100.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

ashleyk54321 rolled 15 100-sided dice: 23, 48, 94, 49, 70, 2, 84, 96, 53, 12, 60, 42, 100, 65, 36 Total: 834 (15-1500)

4,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
I've read a GAZJILLION of fairytales!

My favorite one is Hansel and Gretel cuz its scary when the witch almsot killed Gretel in a oven! evil

Actually, I had to create my own fractured fairytale (Hansel&Gretel biggrin ) at school recently so its odd this appeared xd
My favorite is Allereiauh (Allfur), from Grimm Fairy Tales.

Love reading fairy tales and stories based off of them. Just finished reading the entire set of Grimm stories, and found a lot that I didn't know before. Also started to read the works of Hans Christian Anderson.

4,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Annai-chansan

Love reading fairy tales and stories based off of them. Just finished reading the entire set of Grimm stories, and found a lot that I didn't know before. Also started to read the works of Hans Christian Anderson.

Wowee, Grimms Brothers's tales has the best fairytales cuz they're scary and thts what I like smile
ashleyk54321
Annai-chansan

Wowee, Grimms Brothers's tales has the best fairytales cuz they're scary and thts what I like smile

Yeah. I like that they are a bit darker than what we think fairy tales are-but I also like that usually the ending is happy

Kawaii Shoujo

My favorite is none other than the Brothers Grimm Cinderella... I can't help but like the help Cinderella had gotten from beyond the grave, how the stepsisters mutilated themselves by removing parts of their feet, and how bloody Cinderella's and her mother's revenge was on her stepsisters.
I LOVE Rumpelstiltskin! Every version of the story! I don't know what it is, but the character has always stuck out with me! heart
Lmaoo Nice one >.<

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
You should really read Donna Jo Napoli's version of your favorite fairy tales. They are pretty awesome and show different perspectives. Plus they are feel-good books....

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
talk2hand sweatdrop xp heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items