i would be amazing

Demonic Shapeshifter

14,725 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
misakii meii
LaddieSapphire
I believe in Fairies. And I find it arrogant to say we're the only life in the entire Universe.

I'm not trying to mean or even start a fight but I feel I should point out that you quoting me is not the same as you answering xXluvable-toothbrushXx question. Now if your just agreeing with me you should point that out so people get why your quoting me.

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
My great great grandmother told my great grand mother she has met a fairy.

Also, my mom told me a certain family member waaaay back when she was a child, she'd see a carriage one like in cinderella's, and people who were tall and beautiful and their skin were white, and they didnt have a philtrum. Their hair colors were "weird" too. They'd never speak, and they seemed foreign to the human eye. She'd see those dudes once in a blue moon.

I don't know if my great great grandmother was saying this for the ******** or what, or if my mom just imagined things, but then again, that was waaay back, and our house was near the forest.

Just because a mythical creature was used in a cliche fairy tale or a Disney movie, doesn't mean it's fake or untrue.

4,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Junior Explorer

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I believe that there are real or in some parallel universe. Although they are most often referred to as mythological creatures some myths can become real, or are indeed real. I think it influenced me to believe that if you cease to believe in fairies a fairy somewhere will fade. And I do not want to make a kids cry about it.

Devoted Hunter

What do you think would happen if Fairies were real? I think everyone would go crazy, try to catch one, and utimately get cursed.

Unforgiving Phantom

They could exist.
Just like the possibility that elves exist. Not the Santa Clause kind, think more like the LOTR kind. I’ve read reports over the internet that the live in the deep forests in Scotland.
Do some research. If you really want to know, why not try and summon one? I heard that buttermilk attracts them, or something like it.
smile
heart Vampires = Canables

heart Ware Wolves = Vary hairy aggressive people

heart Fairy's = Demons that would enchant and steel children

heart Unicorns = Hybrid of horse crossed with goat. Horses with horns. Like a mule

heart Witches = People who knew how to use the law of attraction, or people with cats. Cats were the only thing that would kill diseased rodents and keep away disease and those owners would survive plagues.
I believe in faeries, but mostly the one's that are often excluded from modern adaptations of fairy tales. Some can be good, yes, but others can be vicious. Some believe they are all around us and that you just have to really want to see them.
Koduka
They could exist.
Just like the possibility that elves exist. Not the Santa Clause kind, think more like the LOTR kind. I’ve read reports over the internet that the live in the deep forests in Scotland.
Do some research. If you really want to know, why not try and summon one? I heard that buttermilk attracts them, or something like it.
smile

I've heard sugary homemade pastries can too. They like sweet things. I believe there are also types of flowers that can draw them to you.

Unforgiving Phantom

Metheshrew
I've heard sugary homemade pastries can too. They like sweet things. I believe there are also types of flowers that can draw them to you.

Yup. I've also heard that if you want to catch one all you have to do is throw salt or sugar at their feet, no matter how powerful they are, they have to count each granial that has fallen. Sucks for them. pirate
Koduka
Metheshrew

Yup. I've also heard that if you want to catch one all you have to do is throw salt or sugar at their feet, no matter how powerful they are, they have to count each granial that has fallen. Sucks for them. pirate

lol I've heard that too. Unfortunately for them, they are said to be obsessive compulsive. I've also heard from more than once source that one must take care in trying to draw them near them, because not all faeries are nice. In fact, I've heard that there are different species of faeries. Some can even look like people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff