Welcome to Gaia! ::

its just like that magical guy.mrs earl king its pretty old haha
and hes not what you think he is
and fairies r not called fairies there acually called linet nights
I believe that fairies arn't real, but when i'm lonly and just need someone to talk to. Their a great help. neutral
I think they exist, just not in the way fairy tales make to be, at least not anymore.i think technology is killing them

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I believe there are things out there we can't see, like a forth dimension or something. No matter what humans tend to always seek out more, like we want to believe their is something more out there that is magic, like for example santa clause when we were young, it was something that all children got excited about, and something they all wanted to believe smile
I dont believe they are real y but somebody used their imaginations to create them...^_^
User Image
xXluvable-toothbrushXx
Are Fairy's Real???

Are fairy's real? Some people think yes and others think No.... I have become very confused I no in my head they aren't but what if they were? People don't even think about it... They say Oh no you are such a baby because I do believe but, I don't.. If you know what I mean..
Tell me what you think... Yes or No? I need to know...

if you think about it, people say the same thing about God
User Image

Noob

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
I don't know...
I will say no,even the other half of me says yes.
I'm just so confused about it...

Lady Vyolence's Partner

Anxious Conversationalist

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Generous 100
Fae are real. I've seen them.
Fairy is a kind of imagination that human think.It doesn't weird if someone believed that. But other will think it impossible.

39,340 Points
  • Small Blind 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Deal Me In 50
i see no reason not to believe in them. Just because I havent seen them doesn't mean they dont exist, especially since I live in the whole metropolitan, skyscraper, cement, steel and galss area, and there isnt exactly a lot of places for a fairy....

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I don't think they are real, but they I like the idea of them.
I do believe in them. Part of my brain hasn't caught up with the other half. So part of it is still child. So yes. I do believe in them.
I'm just going to keep hoping they are. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces