Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Borg

Desire Anna Capulett
All people ever talk about is the little princess who does nothing and gets all the credit, but what about me! Just because I'm "evil" doesn't mean I don't deserve a prince charming too...and for that fact if you knew the real story behind your favorite princesses you wouldn't worship them quite as much...
Maybe if you had a better personality, you would find love. :p

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
If all you ever look for is the EVIL witch, the horrible stepsister, The horrid stepmother. Then maby you cannot truly see beyond the negative and see the good in something. It is no ones job in this life to make you happy.

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Mayor Gravity
Desire Anna Capulett
All people ever talk about is the little princess who does nothing and gets all the credit, but what about me! Just because I'm "evil" doesn't mean I don't deserve a prince charming too...and for that fact if you knew the real story behind your favorite princesses you wouldn't worship them quite as much...

What about my personality makes me unlovable other than those brats? If you weren't told I was evil and selfish and awful and knew me for who I am why wouldn't I deserve love?

Questionable Borg

Desire Anna Capulett
Mayor Gravity
Desire Anna Capulett

What about my personality makes me unlovable other than those brats? If you weren't told I was evil and selfish and awful and knew me for who I am why wouldn't I deserve love?
I won't have to be told you are evil and selfish, I'd just have to spend a few hours with you. :p

and no, you still deserve love, but the whole attitude thing probably doesn't help your cause.

Deadeye

17,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
Desire Anna Capulett

Aurora's story is a bit more complicated than ever told. Back in her days a very nice very expensive thread for the royal garments were spun out of a plant who's juices were semi-toxic producing a catatonic effect on those whom it poisoned. When Aurora was born Maleficent came to the christening and said as she was looking at the baby, "poor dear on her sixteenth birthday she will p***k her finger and die..." simply because sixteen was the age when young girls were taught to spin and Aurora being the princess, was most likely going to be taught to use the toxic plant to make the beautiful cloth. If you have never tried spinning thread it is increadibly difficult to learn and the spindle is very sharp, almost every person who tries is pricks their fingers in the beginning and why would a Princess be any different? Naturally the King and Queen get angry at Maleficent for not only making a sad comment on such a happy day in front of them but for thinking the Princess would be anything less than perfect. And as "predicted" Aurora pricked her finger while exploring the castle on her birthday, and was comatose for around eleven days.

She has her own story because she went around as she got older and told the story how she wanted it remembered; and her being queen people wrote and spread her version.

My dear (evil) girl, one notes that you are most certainly not from a working-class background or you would have known how ridiculously easy it is to spin thread. This is why uneducated poor women do it.
Also, you seem to be thinking of nettles, a plant with a skin-irritating exudation that was woven into cloth in HCA's "Eleven Swans."
Nice try, princess!

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Desire Anna Capulett
Bellbird
xdarkeflamex
I've read parallel versions of Cinderella, Snow White, etc. told in the stepmother/sister/queen/witch's point of view. I think they make more sense than the "normal" ones.

And why does Sleeping Beauty have her own story just for waking up? 0.o

She doesn't: It's about stupid parents and the prince who rescues their child.

Aurora's story is a bit more complicated than ever told. Back in her days a very nice very expensive thread for the royal garments were spun out of a plant who's juices were semi-toxic producing a catatonic effect on those whom it poisoned. When Aurora was born Maleficent came to the christening and said as she was looking at the baby, "poor dear on her sixteenth birthday she will p***k her finger and die..." simply because sixteen was the age when young girls were taught to spin and Aurora being the princess, was most likely going to be taught to use the toxic plant to make the beautiful cloth. If you have never tried spinning thread it is increadibly difficult to learn and the spindle is very sharp, almost every person who tries is pricks their fingers in the beginning and why would a Princess be any different? Naturally the King and Queen get angry at Maleficent for not only making a sad comment on such a happy day in front of them but for thinking the Princess would be anything less than perfect. And as "predicted" Aurora pricked her finger while exploring the castle on her birthday, and was comatose for around eleven days.

She has her own story because she went around as she got older and told the story how she wanted it remembered; and her being queen people wrote and spread her version.

A very well crafted piece of "spin" your "Highness".
If you weren't already set up in a nice job, I could see you doing quite nicely in Politics.

While your version of the story carries with it, a certain ring of plausibility, all one need do is look upon the Queen's efforts to stop the Prince from reaching Aurora (giant forest of thorns and fire-breathing dragon, anyone?) to remember that this was no unfortunate prediction.
Malificent's words at the christening were a spell, pure and simple, and her actions when her spell seemed doomed to be undone condemn her.

Kawaii Carnivore

Desire Anna Capulett

Yes I so agree ...Evil Queens have rights to romance !

Kawaii Carnivore

Desire Anna Capulett

Yes I so agree ...Evil Queens have rights to romance !

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
WideEyed
Desire Anna Capulett
Bellbird
xdarkeflamex
I've read parallel versions of Cinderella, Snow White, etc. told in the stepmother/sister/queen/witch's point of view. I think they make more sense than the "normal" ones.

And why does Sleeping Beauty have her own story just for waking up? 0.o

She doesn't: It's about stupid parents and the prince who rescues their child.

A very well crafted piece of "spin" your "Highness".
If you weren't already set up in a nice job, I could see you doing quite nicely in Politics.

While your version of the story carries with it, a certain ring of plausibility, all one need do is look upon the Queen's efforts to stop the Prince from reaching Aurora (giant forest of thorns and fire-breathing dragon, anyone?) to remember that this was no unfortunate prediction.
Malificent's words at the christening were a spell, pure and simple, and her actions when her spell seemed doomed to be undone condemn her.

Thorns and a dragon? If you are basing you assumption off the Disney reproduction you must remember that they added things to make the evil queen more sinister and to give theatrical awe to the story. And you must not have read the final sentence as I already said Aurora told her version of what happened and if you had the choice wouldn't you make you shining prince seem more heroic by giving him fantastical obstacles to overcome? By chopping his was through thorn bushes and defeating a great fire breathing dragon now only does he seem like a brilliant prince but you become more delicate and precious since the old hag was trying so hard to keep you from "true love".

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Bellbird
Desire Anna Capulett

My dear (evil) girl, one notes that you are most certainly not from a working-class background or you would have known how ridiculously easy it is to spin thread. This is why uneducated poor women do it.
Also, you seem to be thinking of nettles, a plant with a skin-irritating exudation that was woven into cloth in HCA's "Eleven Swans."
Nice try, princess!

Princess? What makes you think I am a princess? And for the information I am not from a working class background I was raised in a rather privileged home before I met my husband, but I did have a close relationship with my maidservants who taught me how to spin and with the olden spindles it can be difficult to pick up when just beginning especially for a girl who does not have to work hard at anything besides her studies and who is not accustomed to working with her hands. And I do not talk of nettles, for I know their poison and their reaction in the body and the plant i refer to is very different. I know not its specific name because that did not seem at the time i was being told the story a relevant fact, but i do know it i something like a reed which grown long and fibrous around aquatic lands; rather specifically in the marshes of that particular kingdom.

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I wish to welcome any of you to message me privately about any issues you have with me, questions you want to ask or any other topics you might wish to discuss.

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Mayor Gravity
Desire Anna Capulett
Mayor Gravity
Desire Anna Capulett

I won't have to be told you are evil and selfish, I'd just have to spend a few hours with you. :p

and no, you still deserve love, but the whole attitude thing probably doesn't help your cause.

I must ask, what attitude thing so you refer to?
Lol i love the "evil" people in stories. Happy stories piss me off.

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
eden1029
Lol i love the "evil" people in stories. Happy stories piss me off.

Why thank you my dear, I am happy to hear someone is on my side //..^

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
yeah I do think that evil queens do need love

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers