Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Borg

Okay, my first one is....when Mr. Gold and Regina were in the Sherrif's office towards the end of the epsiode, what was the point of Regina making Gold announce the fact that he is/was Rumplestilskin? Regina made the curse, wouldn't she know?

Also, anyone got any theories on the significane of the cup? Me and my mom both think it is Rumplestilskin's son, but the more I dwell on that, the less likely it seems.

Questionable Codger

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Gender Swap 100
It is a little weird. Maybe Regina doesn't know who is who, or maybe she's just confirming that the curse is beginning to weaken, because everyone else isn't supposed to remember who they are.

As for the cup, I figured that because it was the one that Belle chipped it's the only thing he has to remember her by.
I think it was kind of her own confirmation that he knew who he actually is and that he wasn't caught up in the curse like everyone else.

And the cup is definitely because it is sentimental in reference to Belle.

Questionable Borg

Telon
It is a little weird. Maybe Regina doesn't know who is who, or maybe she's just confirming that the curse is beginning to weaken, because everyone else isn't supposed to remember who they are.

As for the cup, I figured that because it was the one that Belle chipped it's the only thing he has to remember her by.
I thought Regina set it up where only her and Gold would remember who they were?

Yeah, that's what I thought of at first too with the cup, but even that seemed a little cheesy for a fairy-tale

Tipsy Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I believe that Regina thought she was the only one that knew about the curse. But she discovered Rumpelstiltskin knew who he was as well, since he kept saying please to her to get her to do what he wanted. So now Regina just confirmed that Mr. Gold remembers who he is.

I don't think the cup is his son, since if it was, he would seen a lot angrier when Belle chipped it. I think the cup just represents Rumpelstiltskin, since it's flawed. And now it probably just serves as a reminder of his time with Belle. Sounds corny though ahah.

Blessed Prophet

Rumpelstiltskin gave the Evil Queen the spell, so it was his spell to begin with.
Also, the cup is the one that Belle dropped. If you watch the "Skin Deep" episode, you'll the cup is in just about every scene where they interact. In the beginning of the episode, when Belle is apologizing to Rumpelstiltskin for dropping the cup, he replies with "It's just a cup." Towards the ends of the episode, when he has been tricked into believing that Belle is dead, he places the chipped teacup on a pedestal. The cup, to Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, is symbolic of Belle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff