Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Loiterer

11,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Honestly, I prefer the Fables version of Snow White. I mean, she hooks up with the Big Bad Wolf and kicks about as much a**.

Also, wouldn't mind seeing a Snow White story/movie where she turns into a vampire (Idea based on her description). Not the sparklepire vampire, but the 30-Days-of-Night vampire. Rises as a vampire and goes on a bloody rampage of revenge to overthrow the Queen and rule the kingdom with a bloody, iron fist.
snow white was my favorite princess as well. and you are right...she will ruin snow white. I would watch tht movie all the time as a child, any disney princess movie for tht matter. I also liked Beauty the beast. Hollywood needs to chose their casting more carefully.

Nerd

12,000 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Silvia Crow
Honestly, I prefer the Fables version of Snow White. I mean, she hooks up with the Big Bad Wolf and kicks about as much a**.

Also, wouldn't mind seeing a Snow White story/movie where she turns into a vampire (Idea based on her description). Not the sparklepire vampire, but the 30-Days-of-Night vampire. Rises as a vampire and goes on a bloody rampage of revenge to overthrow the Queen and rule the kingdom with a bloody, iron fist.
Snow, Glass, Apples, Neil Gaiman. Give it a read.
that movie is going to be good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces