Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
No, really. It's getting ridiculous now. First, Once Upon a Time made her into the other woman, and now Kristen Stewart is gonna ruin her like she ruins everything she's in. To top that off, Julia Roberts is raping the evil queen as I type this! The ******** wrong with Hollywood?It really pisses me off, since she was one of my favorite Disney Princesses as a kid. emotion_eyebrow

1,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Shameless Shapeshifter

Sacrificial Sandwich
Kristen Stewart is gonna ruin her like she ruins everything she's in.

Wait, what, she does? I wasn't aware Twilight could be ruined.

Yichem's Queen

Hardworking Sweetheart

I totally agree with you and I honestly think that a lot of things keep getting worst in the movie industry. They are left out of imagination...

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Yanueh
Sacrificial Sandwich

Of course it could. Stephenie Meyer managed that just by writing it.

Familiar Fairy

7,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
Yanueh
Sacrificial Sandwich

I love that the majority of twilight haters never even read the books.

As for snow white.
Get the ******** over it.
I feel as if the movie industry is just looking for fast and expensive, when really they should be worried about the story line andhttp://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/compose/entry/new/78433747/# the morals behind the rest of the movie stressed

Shameless Shapeshifter

Chirigasm

I've read the first book. It would be pretty hard to ruin because it's difficult to get much worse. >3

Familiar Fairy

7,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
Yanueh
Chirigasm

I've read the first book. It would be pretty hard to ruin because it's difficult to get much worse. >3

LOL <3

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Yanueh

I have to agree with this, the bad thing about twilight isn't that Kristen Stewart is in it, but that it has a crappy story line and bland characters. I've seen a few other things that she was in and none of them are as bad as twilight, not stunningly awesome, but they didn't make me need brain bleach either.
I'm not planning on seeing any of the new Snow White movies, but because I never particularly liked that fairy tale not because I think its gonna suck.

Bashful Bibliophile

31,215 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Crack Shot 50
I happen to like re-imaginings of traditional stories...and after all, the Disney versions are different from the original folk tales anyway.

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
preposterousplum
I happen to like re-imaginings of traditional stories...and after all, the Disney versions are different from the original folk tales anyway.
This. Disney didn't invent Snow White.

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Are you hating on her because of her acting or are you hating on her because she acted in Twilight?

I read as much of Twilight as I could before giving up and I rarely ever give up on a book. Perhaps I have too much of a standard when it comes to writing and Meyer doesn't come close to it. I know that she created a work of fiction but her characters are horrible examples of a relationship and sadly some girls are eating it up and going out looking for the exact same thing. It's like a low budget Lifetime movie script except she marries the controlling obsessed stalker.

As for the movies I remain a bit amazed at how and why they do so well. But that's just me.

Kristen Steward I don't hate, I believe they said that even she hates the movies but a check is a check and fame is fame. But I don't dislike her for a movie that I hate, in fact I hope she does well.

I mean look at the movie she's about to do, sure she might have been cast to pander to her fans and the people who went crazy over Twilight in hopes that they watch it; but we might be surprised by her acting in this as she won't be playing the awkward teen and she won't be acting with a major cast of subpar actors relying mainly on their looks.

That aside Fairy Tales are now the new vampires only now there's a little less effort in writing it and they don't have to pay any royalties to anyone. Hollywood has run out of originality.

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
I- Poison Juker -I
I boned snow white

Before or after she woke up?

Anyhow Snow White won't stop getting boned. Does anyone remember "Snow White: The Fairest of Them All"? The movie sucked but that queen was bad a** with that mirror.

So was "Snow White: A Tale of Terror" to me Snow was such a little brat who didn't want daddy to be happy with her new mother.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff