Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Shapeshifter

14,725 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sacrificial Sandwich
No, really. It's getting ridiculous now. First, Once Upon a Time made her into the other woman, and now Kristen Stewart is gonna ruin her like she ruins everything she's in. To top that off, Julia Roberts is raping the evil queen as I type this! The ******** wrong with Hollywood?It really pisses me off, since she was one of my favorite Disney Princesses as a kid. emotion_eyebrow

Oh well you know in Holly Wood's case it's all about money so they'll remake good classic movies just to make a couple of bucks. Never mind how bad it is or how many people hate it as long as new viewers who's never seen the original like it. That way they still make money.
And there wasn't nothing wrong with the original movie why the ******** are you remaking it!? Rhetorical question, I know why. It just ticks me off that Holly Wood can just ******** up any movie they feel like it! scream

Shameless Shapeshifter

Incidentally, my favorite version of Snow White is the polygamous one. razz

Moonlight Senshi

Chirigasm
Yanueh
Sacrificial Sandwich
Kristen Stewart is gonna ruin her like she ruins everything she's in.

Wait, what, she does? I wasn't aware Twilight could be ruined.

I love that the majority of twilight haters never even read the books.

As for snow white.
Get the ******** over it.

I didn't like Twilight, didn't get the movies... Then I read the books, and now I know I was right. It's bad. It's just really bad, and I really don't like it, but now I know that it wasn't just the movies that were bad, they were based on bad books.

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
LaddieSapphire
Sacrificial Sandwich
No, really. It's getting ridiculous now. First, Once Upon a Time made her into the other woman, and now Kristen Stewart is gonna ruin her like she ruins everything she's in. To top that off, Julia Roberts is raping the evil queen as I type this! The ******** wrong with Hollywood?It really pisses me off, since she was one of my favorite Disney Princesses as a kid. emotion_eyebrow

Oh well you know in Holly Wood's case it's all about money so they'll remake good classic movies just to make a couple of bucks. Never mind how bad it is or how many people hate it as long as new viewers who's never seen the original like it. That way they still make money.
And there wasn't nothing wrong with the original movie why the ******** are you remaking it!? Rhetorical question, I know why. It just ticks me off that Holly Wood can just ******** up any movie they feel like it! scream

All of the versions of Snow White I've seen are nothing like the original STORY. Disney didn't create her, The Brothers Grimm did.

Besides, I'd rather see her beating the crap out of something than being as freaking stupid and gullible as she was in the original story.

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yanueh

Wait..isn't that the one where her stepmother like, had a miscarriage or something? And she slept with the dwarves or something??
All i have to say is Kristen Stewart is.........terrible.

Questionable Borg

LaddieSapphire
Sacrificial Sandwich

I like Mary-Margret/Snow in OUAT, the fact she's the other woman, makes her feel "real".

I'm excited about Kristen Stewart, she's a decent actress when she isn't playing in Twilight.

and I love Julia Roberts.

Questionable Borg

Yanueh
I don't know what that means lol

Questionable Borg

kkats_friend
All i have to say is Kristen Stewart is.........terrible.
Only in Twilight, which is just a bad series to begin with. She's a pretty decent actress when she isn't in Twilight.

Shameless Shapeshifter

KyaKonami
All of the versions of Snow White I've seen are nothing like the original STORY. Disney didn't create her, The Brothers Grimm did.

*facepalm*

The Brothers Grimm didn't create anything. They just took down local stories and published them in a book, sanitizing them whenever they felt a particular element was too offensive. Yes, really. And nobody knows what the "original" Snow White story was.

Quote:
Wait..isn't that the one where her stepmother like, had a miscarriage or something? And she slept with the dwarves or something??

No, it's this one. There are no dwarves in it at all.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Well, if Hollywood isn't ruining fairy tales, they're ruining vampires. If not that, then Japanese animations. Hollywood's gonna ruin the majority of things they touch.

Menacing Businessman

preposterousplum
I happen to like re-imaginings of traditional stories...and after all, the Disney versions are different from the original folk tales anyway.

True.
Stop being so bitchy about what Hollywood does, everybody.
Disney ruined a many things too, anyways.
They got all the fairy tales wrong, twisted or changed and are not ALL originals anyways.
The fact that you cannot show the dire consequences is so it can be sold off to children and a wide audience in general. duh.
I mean.... look how broken Hercules is. And Cinderella, Ok who actually knows what happens to the Stepmother or what the sisters actually did to fit in the crystal slipper anyways.
Oh, and The little Mermaid is based off Undine by Hans Christiansen, look up how she ends up in the end. lol

fReemade Ran's Partner

Omnipresent Traveler

Kids, kids, we're all forgetting about the original Snow White, who was little girl and had a sister named Rose Red. Remember? There was a bear and a surely dwarf. Anybody?

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Boesen Moo
Kids, kids, we're all forgetting about the original Snow White, who was little girl and had a sister named Rose Red. Remember? There was a bear and a surely dwarf. Anybody?

Same name but different girl. I think that Snow White was a blonde. But she is remembered. Have you heard of the series by Regina Doman? The Shadow of a Bear retells the Snow White and Red Rose story, then carries it on to the Snow White story, then to the Sleeping Beauty each staring one of the sisters.

I haven't been able to read them but I've heard good things. It may sound strange but even someone who likes the Twilight series read and liked it and said it's better for providing a good modern story that has a moral and some Catholic tones.

But if you want to read about a 'Snow White' and sodomy read "Tender Morsels".

IRL Exhibitionist

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sorry. It's a fetish of mine. Won't happen again.....
[<_<]
[>_>]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas