Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Don't know about the movies, but Snow in Once Upon A Time is not that bad of a character..

besides, in the actual original Snow White, she was pretty dumb and overly trustworthy of everyone...

I mean, she technically dies twice before the apple, first from being choked by the peasant women/queen, then from a poison comb again from the peasant woman/queen, and then the apple. And the Prince didn't originally bring her back from a kiss. He wanted to take her off, glass coffin and all, back to his palace with him and when his men carrying the coffin stumbled, it dislodged the piece of the apple in her throat and boom! she was alive again. Then he tells her he loves her, and to marry him, and she does..

also, they make the queen put on iron slippers that had been sitting above hot coals and had her dance until she dropped dead..

Partying Fatcat

14,750 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Get over it.

Rainbow Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Hey I happen to agree about what most are saying about Twilight. I read the books and found them fairly predictable in the storyline but I did like the characters personalities for the most part. Except for Bella in New Moon. She went from independent save the day woman to weepy and indecisive in the second. At least that's how I saw it. And after watching the first movie I had no desire to spend money on watching the sequels. However I do read fanfiction on it where they take the characters to create new scenarios and I love alot of them out there. The only thing I didn't like about the vampire portrayal is the sparkling. I mean SERIOUSLY... It's like Meyer's said hey my vampires are indestructible so sunlight can't kill them, so what other reason can I put in for them not being in the sunlight? Hmm *thinks* ... I KNOW! Let's make them shine...NO even better let them SPARKLE!

I found this on deviantart and found it very applicable to this thought process of mine:
<http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=i+sparkle#/d2n21nc>

As for the Snow White movie, I wouldn't mind seeing it. I've seen a few different ways that she has been portrayed and overall I like her, but she's never been my favorite princess. I hope the movie is as good as I've seen in the trailers on youtube. It looks like Snow White will actually be a fighter!
Well here's hoping anyway! cat_3nodding

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I effin loved Kristan Stewart in The Runaways as Joan Jett. I really don't think she is a bad actress just because she was cast in Twillight.
And also, do you have any ideal how many horrible other versions of Snow White are out there? I don't think this one will be that bad compare to most. And if it is, so what? It's a movie. Not the end of the world.

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Sacrificial Sandwich
No, really. It's getting ridiculous now. First, Once Upon a Time made her into the other woman, and now Kristen Stewart is gonna ruin her like she ruins everything she's in. To top that off, Julia Roberts is raping the evil queen as I type this! The ******** wrong with Hollywood?It really pisses me off, since she was one of my favorite Disney Princesses as a kid. emotion_eyebrow

Right on. I'm not happy about these new Snow Whites at all.

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BlackRoseForever16
I totally agree with you and I honestly think that a lot of things keep getting worst in the movie industry. They are left out of imagination...
yup that's right

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yanueh
Sacrificial Sandwich
Kristen Stewart is gonna ruin her like she ruins everything she's in.

Wait, what, she does? I wasn't aware Twilight could be ruined.
i don't think that twilight will be ruined

Shameless Shapeshifter

tamer Fatma
BlackRoseForever16
I totally agree with you and I honestly think that a lot of things keep getting worst in the movie industry. They are left out of imagination...
yup that's right

The movie industry has been "out of imagination" since it begin. Remakes have always been a thing. Fairytale adaptations are a dime a dozen. The vast majority of films ever made have been mediocre, or even awful. However, these movies tend to get forgotten with the passage of time while the good ones get remembered, creating the illusion of a golden age when everything was better. If you actually watched every film that ever came out during this supposed "golden age," you'd find that we sucked just as much back then as we do now.

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Yanueh
Chirigasm
I love that the majority of twilight haters never even read the books.

I've read the first book. It would be pretty hard to ruin because it's difficult to get much worse. >3

LOL heart
Lets just hope no book get's worse xp

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
spooky_sez
Sacrificial Sandwich
No, really. It's getting ridiculous now. First, Once Upon a Time made her into the other woman, and now Kristen Stewart is gonna ruin her like she ruins everything she's in. To top that off, Julia Roberts is raping the evil queen as I type this! The ******** wrong with Hollywood?It really pisses me off, since she was one of my favorite Disney Princesses as a kid. emotion_eyebrow

Right on. I'm not happy about these new Snow Whites at all.

nuh uh! The old cute cheery snow white was sooo much better. I don't like this
battling one eek

Shameless Shapeshifter

Chocolate Babeee
LOL heart

There have always been and always will be terrible books, as long as people keep writing. Remember Sturgeon's Law.

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Yanueh
Chocolate Babeee
LOL heart

There have always been and always will be terrible books, as long as people keep writing. Remember Sturgeon's Law.

stare noooo
I haven't read it xp

Hygienic Sophomore

I love Snow White.
And everything about it.
I will watch/read any adaptation that is made loyally.

Shameless Shapeshifter

Chocolate Babeee
stare noooo
I haven't read it xp

90% of everything is crud.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items