Welcome to Gaia! ::

disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama exclaim exclaim :

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart xd xd xd xd xd 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes crying !: exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
I think the answer is obvious. Disney.

Newbie Noob

I played with Barbies. But I like Disney! heart Disney Disney Disney Disney. I'd like to work there emotion_awesome

Shameless Humorist

Disney for most. I actually liked barbies nutcracker and Rapunzel when I was a kid but that was it.

Lonely Browser

Disney all the way. Even though they ******** up all the original stories..

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I do not care if I am stoned for this opinion (because stoning is now the happenin' way to brutally injure someone...yea...totally...that's it...internal monologue, rockin' it, right here...), it was really a toss up for me when I was little. There were certain movies I liked that were from the Barbie franchise, and certain ones from Disney. Really, they were just the ones that didn't overlap...which, when I was a kid, were little to none.
Disney all the way! There is hardly an argument smile

4,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
DISNEY FTW
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Disney all the way!!! Barbie just sucks stare
i wud totally choose disney as barbie sucks

Feral Mage

9,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Disney. The Barbie ones were bad imitations.

Original Giver

I say Disney since Barbie is sometimes cliche and over dramatic in some points.
i like both heart
i love disney , the movies are amazing 3nodding heart and the songs

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Wait, Barbie made an attempt to tell stories?
I thought she was just plastic boobs and plastic car.
Back in my day you had GI Joes and Barbies and played with them (usually one more than the other depending on your gender) and we didn't have to watch them on the TV to see what they did. We used imagination. Back then (in the 60's) the GI Joes were just realistic 'doll's of branches of the military and you made up your own story. All that Cobra crap didn't come until the 80's. In the 60's there were Barbie novels about her attending Willows HS in Willows, Wisconsin but nothing AFAIK that I would consider competition for the Disney stories. (I haven't read any so not sure.)

But I digress. Of these two choices - DISNEY FTW!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff