Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who's excited for ABC's Once Upon a Time Finale?

Yes 0.68493150684932 68.5% [ 50 ]
No 0.027397260273973 2.7% [ 2 ]
I don't care 0.28767123287671 28.8% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
1 2 3 >

So, who's excited for the season finale? I know I am! Only four more episodes left. Awesome, but sad... What do you think will happen?
Well if they ever stop showing RERUNS!!! Grrr...... How dare they stop where they did, then make us wait through 2 reruns!!!

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
agentblonde1530
Well if they ever stop showing RERUNS!!! Grrr...... How dare they stop where they did, then make us wait through 2 reruns!!!

This! Seriously. I really hope Mary Margaret is let go since everyone can now see she didn't kill anyone.
I just hope that they answer some questions. They've opened so many little mysteries and subplots, and I want answers!

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I wish the Mad Hatter hadn't disappeared in one episode, I love that character. As far as the finale I just hope the queen doesn't kill anybody else.
I am sure the season finale will revolve around more people believing that they are really story book characters. Emma at least has to start believing... I mean.. they found the lady who supposedly had her heart cut out..
agentblonde1530

Well, next week's a new episode. And yeah, I HATE reruns!

Addium's Significant Otter

Submerged Terrestrial

40,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Aria_Cross
I wish the Mad Hatter hadn't disappeared in one episode, I love that character. As far as the finale I just hope the queen doesn't kill anybody else.
Fear not, Hatter is confirmed for the finale.

Shy Vampire

I want Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin to reunite with Belle. heart And then I want him to kill the Evil Queen and eat her liver once he finds out that she lied to him all this time.
FrostedFairyDust
I want Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin to reunite with Belle. heart And then I want him to kill the Evil Queen and eat her liver once he finds out that she lied to him all this time.

Ha. I guess that'd be cool.

Dapper Businesswoman

Aria_Cross

I liked him to, how he was 'mad' in Emma's eyes even though he's really telling the truth.

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
its bittersweet i want to see more episodes but I know they have to end it sometime. I am glad to have a new episode tomorrow though and yeah i hated the wait too.

Fashionable Nerd

5,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
dramallama

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
So, it's to be a season finale and not a series finale? As much as I enjoy the show, I hope they don't drag it out too long. Since OUAT is hyped as "from the creators of LOST" I think it's worth noting that while LOST had a great first year, by the end of the way-too-long series run it was like, "Oh, LOST is on tonight? What else is on? Hey, let's go to the movies instead!"

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
shellsmachine
So, it's to be a season finale and not a series finale? As much as I enjoy the show, I hope they don't drag it out too long. Since OUAT is hyped as "from the creators of LOST" I think it's worth noting that while LOST had a great first year, by the end of the way-too-long series run it was like, "Oh, LOST is on tonight? What else is on? Hey, let's go to the movies instead!"
I agree lost got very long but I hope to see this maybe get one more seasons run worth if it can. Just enough to get through a few more characters. That's about it though smile So I hope it isn't totally over but who knows it might be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff