Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who's excited for ABC's Once Upon a Time Finale?

Yes 0.68493150684932 68.5% [ 50 ]
No 0.027397260273973 2.7% [ 2 ]
I don't care 0.28767123287671 28.8% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
< 1 2 3 >

shellsmachine
So, it's to be a season finale and not a series finale? As much as I enjoy the show, I hope they don't drag it out too long. Since OUAT is hyped as "from the creators of LOST" I think it's worth noting that while LOST had a great first year, by the end of the way-too-long series run it was like, "Oh, LOST is on tonight? What else is on? Hey, let's go to the movies instead!"

I never watched lost...
However, I think that Once Upon a Time could be a series that can go on for a long time, but not get boring. There are a lot of fairytales out there, not just from Grimm's Fairytales. Such as they could do Greek Mythology or something like that.

Fashionable Gaian

FrostedFairyDust
I want Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin to reunite with Belle. heart And then I want him to kill the Evil Queen and eat her liver once he finds out that she lied to him all this time.

Awww how sweet that you want Rumpelstiltskin and I to reunite <3
Belle Once Upon A Time
FrostedFairyDust
I want Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin to reunite with Belle. heart And then I want him to kill the Evil Queen and eat her liver once he finds out that she lied to him all this time.

Awww how sweet that you want Rumpelstiltskin and I to reunite <3

Perhaps we will reunite one day dearie perhaps not

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Is it the season finale or series finale? In the previews it looks like Emma is the red queen - off with her head!

Shy Vampire

I can't help it - Beauty and the Beast has been my favorite story since I was 4. I've never seen a more unfathomably sweet couple than Belle and Rumpelstiltskin. And let's face it: the poor man has been through so much he only deserves love. And of course revenge. I laughed when Regina found out that Mr. Gold isn't on her side. He should have split her in two while he had the chance. But then again... she's the only one who knows where Belle really is. I just can't wait for him to find out! I really hope this finale delivers.

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Elyria Stone
Is it the season finale or series finale? In the previews it looks like Emma is the red queen - off with her head!
That's a good theory... I doubt it but that is a good theory.

Also they may end up going into other fairy tale stories because of the Mad hatter and his many dimensions maybe emma will right the wrongs of every fairy tale universe xD

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Elyria Stone

Emma cannot be the red queen because she is Snow and Charming's daughter, and therefore existed after the events in FTL.
I think Emma will slightly start to believe that something is going on.
In the previews, it shows her about to cut Regina's head off. emotion_jawdrop
She won't, but I'm excited to see what the hell that's about.

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Now that's a very interesting idea . . .

Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Elyria Stone
That's a good theory... I doubt it but that is a good theory.

Also they may end up going into other fairy tale stories because of the Mad hatter and his many dimensions maybe emma will right the wrongs of every fairy tale universe xD

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Who do you think August Booth is? It's been confirmed he isn't Rumpelstiltskin's son.

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Elyria Stone
Now that's a very interesting idea . . . ]

yep i think it would be great if she went around helping other stories XD

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kora Skywalker
Who do you think August Booth is? It's been confirmed he isn't Rumpelstiltskin's son.

People are saying he's pinocchio based on the preview.

If he's not a real boy it might make sense why he's sick in the non-magic world? IDK. I wonder how they'd explain it, if he is pinocchio.

From the looks of his sickness he turns "stiff" like wood in the morning whee (his trouble getting out of bed, stiff legs), but by daytime he has full mobility of his body

There is a disease called FOP (fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva) where people basically turn into statues because of a problem with bone ossification or something like that. August doesn't seem to have the same problem though so he probably doesn't have FOP, maybe something similar (or made up). Well whatever.

Yeah he's probably pinocchio ;D

5,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
i dont think hes pinoccio b/c i remember in FTL when pinoccio was a lil boy he had red curly hair. maybe his sickness is a clue to who he is. but since he is not affected by the curse (he can come n go to storybrook) he must have gotten there a different way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff