Welcome to Gaia! ::

wait whats the difference between this and what we've been using this whole time?

Le gasp they fkn know

Obsessive Player

A nice replacement.

Blessed Member

11,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Maybe it's because I'm not familiar with zeevex but this doesn't seem like a good thing. I don't think gaia chose this because it's the better option or because stores wont sell individual site currency, I think it's because gaia can't do it anymore because the site is on the decline. But maybe I'm just pessimistic towards the site and this isn't the case.

Anxious Cat

19,790 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
Well...that was certainly unpleasant. The first time I buy the card, I try to redeem it and it tells me that my grand total is $10,000,000 when I only had a $25 card. Terrific. Already contacted Support, but I'm not getting those cards again stare

Magnetic Entrepreneur

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It's been four months and I have yet to find a single Zeevex card in my area (I live in North Carolina).

Newbie Noob

12,825 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Megathread 100
funnygirl99
Well...that was certainly unpleasant. The first time I buy the card, I try to redeem it and it tells me that my grand total is $10,000,000 when I only had a $25 card. Terrific. Already contacted Support, but I'm not getting those cards again stare
Maybe they gave you a bonus. Or maybe you won a contest for lifetime Gaia Cash. I'd find out if I were you.

Anxious Cat

19,790 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
KoolyKatie
Maybe they gave you a bonus. Or maybe you won a contest for lifetime Gaia Cash. I'd find out if I were you.

Well, Support told me there's something wrong with Gaia's coding or something right now, so I hope they fix it soon x_x

Benevolent Pup

13,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hello!

Just wanted to issue a word of warning before you buy & use Zeevex cards. My Mom has bought them for my sister & I before, & they've not always been the easiest things to use.

We also found that we had to buy a few cards, in order to meet the purchase requirements, for example (buying 3 - $10 cards, so we could get $15 each to spend).

When we first tried to use the cards, they didn't work. Mom tried to report the errors to the Zeevex site, & found that it was impossible to get a response from the company. (You may see her post - complaining - on their forum there). She finally reported the issue directly to the game site we were trying to use the Zeevex cards on, & they helped us with their use.

I guess I'm issuing a word of caution, to anyone who may have issues with the Zeevex cards... It's been our experience, that once they have your money, they don't care if you get to use the cards or not... Thankfully, other game sites helped us use the cards, but Mom won't buy us anymore, after the horrible experiences we had with them.

Good luck to anyone who purchases & uses them!
Wish we would have had better luck with them!

Just wanted to share our experience! wink
~Ginger

Benevolent Pup

13,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tipsy 100
Alucard the Ripper
It's been four months and I have yet to find a single Zeevex card in my area (I live in North Carolina).

We live in Florida, & we're able to buy them at Walgreens & CVS (drugstores).
Personally I don't recommend the Zeevex cards though...

Conservative Phantom

Red Panda SlipperS!!!!!! biggrin

Hilarious Millionaire

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Chatty Gaian

Can someone PLEASE tell me where on earth do I find the promo code because I'm going crazy over here.

9,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
Chirpy Pwincess
Can someone PLEASE tell me where on earth do I find the promo code because I'm going crazy over here.

You are not the only one, I can't seem to find it either! crying

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Ginger_Puppy
Hello!

Just wanted to issue a word of warning before you buy & use Zeevex cards. My Mom has bought them for my sister & I before, & they've not always been the easiest things to use.

We also found that we had to buy a few cards, in order to meet the purchase requirements, for example (buying 3 - $10 cards, so we could get $15 each to spend).

When we first tried to use the cards, they didn't work. Mom tried to report the errors to the Zeevex site, & found that it was impossible to get a response from the company. (You may see her post - complaining - on their forum there). She finally reported the issue directly to the game site we were trying to use the Zeevex cards on, & they helped us with their use.

I guess I'm issuing a word of caution, to anyone who may have issues with the Zeevex cards... It's been our experience, that once they have your money, they don't care if you get to use the cards or not... Thankfully, other game sites helped us use the cards, but Mom won't buy us anymore, after the horrible experiences we had with them.

Good luck to anyone who purchases & uses them!
Wish we would have had better luck with them!

Just wanted to share our experience! wink
~Ginger

Sometimes there are lag issues. Like this morning (as I type this)

To note for all those that don't know yet, be certain you are using the Zeevex page directly the link which can be found on the drop-down under the Shops main page.
How muvh is 20$ in gaiacash? Im just curious

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces