Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Explorer

22,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
siskataya
yum_puddi Upcoming Gaia Cash Card/Purchase Promotions - Limited-Time Item Grants yum_puddi

This promotion won't last forever, so you might want to get your Gaia cash now!

Will there be an announcement as to when the limited-time items will end?
I'm hoping they will run through Christmas so I can give cards as gifts with the bonus items!

Thanks! cat_wink

Magical Explorer

22,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Puckeroo
I got two form walgreens and put in the pin and it not working. I just bought them...do have to contact Zeevex about this?

Did you go to the Zeevex specific place or try the pin in the place for Gaia cards?

Go here for Zeevex: Redeem Zeevex Card

1. Click the "Redeem" button
2. When a pop-up box opens, you enter the amount of Gaia Cash you are getting, 1000 for a $10 card, and click the "Submit" button
3. In the next box that opens, click "Use a Zeevex Card"
4. This should take you to the point where you enter your pin

Hope this helps! cat_wink

Familiar Trickster

Far-Roaming Euryale
Puckeroo
I got two form walgreens and put in the pin and it not working. I just bought them...do have to contact Zeevex about this?

Did you go to the Zeevex specific place or try the pin in the place for Gaia cards?

Go here for Zeevex: Redeem Zeevex Card

1. Click the "Redeem" button
2. When a pop-up box opens, you enter the amount of Gaia Cash you are getting, 1000 for a $10 card, and click the "Submit" button
3. In the next box that opens, click "Use a Zeevex Card"
4. This should take you to the point where you enter your pin

Hope this helps! cat_wink

I try ed on the on the site but I filled out a help ticket on the Zeevex site
helpfully I don't have to buy another one....

Conservative Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I tried to activate the card I just bought but it said I needed over $56,000!? What's going on?!

Conservative Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Never mind...I didn't read the whole way through...I feel like an idiot.

Hilarious Citizen

2,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
ninja hiiii
sweatdrop heheheheheh

Lonely Mage

siskataya
Okay, I've had no problem with the Zeevex cards, but I've read all 13 pages of this thread and I still have no bloody idea how to get my Ultimategamecard redeemed. Help. Please.

Beloved Dabbler

Is there still gaia cash cards for germany
We are organizing a global youths combined conferences taking place from January 20th –24th 2013 at NEW YORK in the United States and London in United Kingdom, from January 25th –30th 2013.so there is not much time left, as organizing committee will provide you visa and air ticket free.

If you are interested to participate and want to represent your country, you are to contact the secretariat of the organizing committee with this email address for details and information: (mukaa@consultant.com)

Wheezing Fatcat

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Thank you for this

Dapper Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
soota's avatar EGardner1701's avatar soota's avatar Cloud Strife - Legacy's avatar soota's avatar LOL_KITTEH's avatar
siskataya
yum_puddi Upcoming Gaia Cash Card/Purchase Promotions - Limited-Time Item Grants yum_puddi

To celebrate this new partnership, for a limited time only each of the following payment methods will give you a bonus item for each purchase of $10 or more worth of Gaia Cash you make.

Buy $10 or more of Gaia Cash on an Ultimate Game Card and get a Red Panda Scarf!
    Buy $10 or more of Gaia Cash on a Zeevex Game Card and get the Red Panda Slippers!
    Buy $10 or more of Gaia Cash on a Gaia-branded Cash Card and get Woodland Fawn Scarf!
    Buy $10 or more of Gaia Cash with PayPal and get the Woodland Fawn Slippers!

This promotion won't last forever, so you might want to get your Gaia cash now!

Check out a picture of the items - aren't they AWESOME! biggrin
User Image

I think it's a great ideal!

Dapper Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
jessenia762
We are organizing a global youths combined conferences taking place from January 20th –24th 2013 at NEW YORK in the United States and London in United Kingdom, from January 25th –30th 2013.so there is not much time left, as organizing committee will provide you visa and air ticket free.

If you are interested to participate and want to represent your country, you are to contact the secretariat of the organizing committee with this email address for details and information: (mukaa@consultant.com)

I think it's a wonderful ideal to come up with this. It's good to have all from different parts of the globe together something fun. It's even a learning process too with those from different walks of life with a mutual goal!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff