Jyuppi's Husbando

Tasty Leaf

13,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
thanks blaugh
Hi everyone,

I know i have no reason to be here, but i need your guys help! D: I am in need of "Wing Tree Leaf" from zOMG. I need about 200, and i have 54, is there anyone willing to donate them? if so.. please contact me c: any amount will be helpful <3 I need this because I am building something c: Thank you for your help and have a nice day everyond biggrin
i might be the only one wh odoesnt know what dms means

Borg

misspeach
i might be the only one wh odoesnt know what dms means

This thread might help.

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,075 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
MoneyWeedBitches
Hi everyone,

I know i have no reason to be here, but i need your guys help! D: I am in need of "Wing Tree Leaf" from zOMG. I need about 200, and i have 54, is there anyone willing to donate them? if so.. please contact me c: any amount will be helpful <3 I need this because I am building something c: Thank you for your help and have a nice day everyond biggrin

Do you still need any Wing tree leaf

Newbie Genius

6,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

High-functioning Genius

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
for some reason i can't seem to get wing tree leaves no matter how many gnomes i kill. is gaia trying to force the price up in the marketplace by making them more scarce or what? they now cost upwards of 4500 gold EACH!

Heroic Victory

11,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Can you still get the epic recipes? The ones that make the Kamila items. I didn't find out about them until recently. Someone said you could get them in Dead Man's Shadow. Can I still do that? Does it take a long time to get a recipe drop?

Any help or links appreciated. heart
First person to PM me gets a 100k boost for their Zomg journey! biggrin

Saxy Coder

Valtreya
Can you still get the epic recipes? The ones that make the Kamila items. I didn't find out about them until recently. Someone said you could get them in Dead Man's Shadow. Can I still do that? Does it take a long time to get a recipe drop?

Any help or links appreciated. heart
Yes, you can still get Epic Recipes.
You can get the Blood Bat recipe from defeating Night Frights in Yellow Maze or Green Room, but you can only get the Kamila Epic Recipes (Sword, Magic, Scarf, Belt, Top, and Jacket) from defeating Kamila in Crypt and Bloodlust.

It takes a while for any of the Kamila Recipes to drop, as well as very good luck (not in-game luck points, just pure old-fashioned luck)
For example - I've defeated Kamila over 15 times, but the only things I've gotten is one Abuse Ring and one Bloodscarf recipe.
My other friend though? She's gotten like 10 scarf recipes, as well as a few Mint Sundae Sweets Recipes.

It takes a few months of dedicated gaming in order to reach a high enough level for Crypt and BL, but the loot and experience you earn while leveling up pays off.
Have fun! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces