Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gekihen's King

Hygienic Werewolf

Anzlem
Garutachi-X
Where can I find DMS on map? Or I just use an item to teleport there? or like I have to be a curtain C.L?

You won't find it on the map because it's inside Deadman's Pass.

So next time you are in Bill's Ranch and want to scope the place out. Click on the gate to Deadman's Pass and pick easy. There will be enemies inside, so either take them out or run by them.

Once you are inside, go west, until the only direction is north. ((If you are by the stairs, you haven't gone far enough.)) Next, go up a screen and you'll find a gate. That gate will take you into Deadman's Shadow. ((If you are having trouble with these directions, then add me and I'll show you.))

You or the leader of the crew, will have to be level 10 or higher to go inside. Otherwise it will not let you in. 3nodding

Hope this answers your question!

So I have to be C.L 10 -_-

Benevolent Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Garutachi-X
Anzlem
Garutachi-X
Where can I find DMS on map? Or I just use an item to teleport there? or like I have to be a curtain C.L?

So next time you are in Bill's Ranch and want to scope the place out. Click on the gate to Deadman's Pass and pick easy. There will be enemies inside, so either take them out or run by them.

Once you are inside, go west, until the only direction is north. ((If you are by the stairs, you haven't gone far enough.)) Next, go up a screen and you'll find a gate. That gate will take you into Deadman's Shadow. ((If you are having trouble with these directions, then add me and I'll show you.))

You or the leader of the crew, will have to be level 10 or higher to go inside. Otherwise it will not let you in. 3nodding

Yep! Achieving level 10 shouldn't be to difficult. What is your current CL?

Gekihen's King

Hygienic Werewolf

Anzlem
Garutachi-X
Anzlem
Garutachi-X

4.3 or something.

Benevolent Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Garutachi-X
Anzlem
Garutachi-X
Anzlem
Garutachi-X

4.3 or something.

Nice, so are you in Zen Gardens or Bassken Lake at the moment?

Gekihen's King

Hygienic Werewolf

Anzlem
Garutachi-X
Anzlem
Garutachi-X
Anzlem
Garutachi-X

4.3 or something.

No idea I was at the first map farming then I lvled up my Mantis ring and poof am lvl 4.3 -_- I dunno where to go lol

Benevolent Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Garutachi-X
Anzlem
Garutachi-X
Anzlem
Garutachi-X

4.3 or something.

No idea I was at the first map farming then I lvled up my Mantis ring and poof am lvl 4.3 -_- I dunno where to go lol

Where do you farm? surprised

Gekihen's King

Hygienic Werewolf

Anzlem
Garutachi-X
Anzlem
Garutachi-X
Anzlem
Garutachi-X

4.3 or something.

Where do you farm? surprised

Right now I have no clue where..

Benevolent Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Garutachi-X

Have you checked your map? sweatdrop

Gekihen's King

Hygienic Werewolf

Anzlem
Garutachi-X

I mean I have no clue where to farm. ._.

Benevolent Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Garutachi-X
Anzlem
Garutachi-X

Oh, I read that the wrong way xd
Best place for you would be Katsumi's Doll in Zen Gardens.
Possibly Papasaw in Bass'ken Lake...?

Playful Guildswoman

Anzlem
Garutachi-X
Anzlem
Garutachi-X

Oh, I read that the wrong way xd
Best place for you would be Katsumi's Doll in Zen Gardens.
Possibly Papasaw in Bass'ken Lake...?

Hew hasn't been to Bill's Ranch yet, nor learned how to deal with Shewolf at Bassken entry.

Deadman's Pass would be a good place to go first - and learn where the DMS entry is. DMP is a ton of fun, except for those who farm PS to get all rings to 10 and stand around Deadman's entrance, trying to get crewed when they haven't got the training to survive.

You could guide him to zen crystal, so he can farm doll shrine, and you can show him what farming is - but doing the quest chains teaches you specific skills you will need later on, and delaying quests often glitches them if done out of order. So you might want to address quests as well and sewers in Barton.

Um - Garutachi is still in VG and probably hasn't been to Barton all that much. Look under the Q tab on the MyGaia menubar, Garutachi, you will see tons of badges to earn and quests to complete - try to do them in order in each area of zOMG so you get credit for every one. Anzlem - I've seen people with much higher levels who haven't really been past VG. I had to have a tutor, and Gartachi is lucky to have found you! Then he in turn can do the same for someone else...

Sounds like both of you are enjoying the game!

Gekihen's King

Hygienic Werewolf

Deadman's Pass would be a good place to go first - and learn where the DMS entry is. DMP is a ton of fun, except for those who farm PS to get all rings to 10 and stand around Deadman's entrance, trying to get crewed when they haven't got the training to survive.

You could guide him to zen crystal, so he can farm doll shrine, and you can show him what farming is - but doing the quest chains teaches you specific skills you will need later on, and delaying quests often glitches them if done out of order. So you might want to address quests as well and sewers in Barton.

Um - Garutachi is still in VG and probably hasn't been to Barton all that much. Look under the Q tab on the MyGaia menubar, Garutachi, you will see tons of badges to earn and quests to complete - try to do them in order in each area of zOMG so you get credit for every one. Anzlem - I've seen people with much higher levels who haven't really been past VG. I had to have a tutor, and Gartachi is lucky to have found you! Then he in turn can do the same for someone else...

Sounds like both of you are enjoying the game!

Well I want to enjoy the game but I totally have no idea what to do. -_-
well it might be nice if i could even get to zomg
i still cant do it and months ago panorama tried to help but failed
if people cant get there then people feel left out
and when ppl feel left out they tend to attack other threads to get attention

it might be working on your end but all i see is a loading screen and i have windows 7 now so if i cant get to it
HOW IN DA HELL DO OTHERS GET TO ZOMG?

Loyal Member

11,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Party Animal 100
so what about bloodstone gem ????? everyone who bought it just wasted a bunch of gold?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff