Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
OptimisticRebel
CheshireKttty
OptimisticRebel

Only an idiot would make a fuss about the Bloodstone amulet - there's only 5,000 in existence. Yeah, they might not help ingame any longer, but they are still a very rare premium item and will always be worth a lot of gold.
Anyone filing for a refund on them should think carefully, as they would be making a rare item even rarer...

Except that the amulets are soulbound and don't even look good. So it's not like you can even sell it to someone who MIGHT want it.

They're equip-able, and they're something very few people have.
As for weather they look good, i like them, and they'd certainly make a dark or gothic outfit look nice. I guess it's down to taste.
About them being Soulbound, that's being worked on. Check the quote in the First post smile

I'm sorry but when it comes to gaia saying that something is 'being worked on'... I'll believe it when I actually see it thank you very much.

Shy Cutie-Pie

-Colurfull CoNdOmZzz-
why ppl so mad serisuly those with gems and amulet enjoy for a long time btu the others who doesnt got the bloodstone dint get much days only 3 days to 2 days so like was the point makign it only to those who have it its like unfair for those who have to wait for specials days for them to play then they have to wait a month to be able to play again for 3 days so like was the point of beng mad cause of this neutral it simply doesnt makes sense

Mostly cause there are ppl that payed with real money like 10bucks
then ppl that dint had to save up 1mil to 700k
and some ppl that DID save up for that and git the gem/amulet
might have not been all that SUPER active so it wasn't like they got to play for that long
you can't say that people with gems and what not enjoyed it for a looong time not ever has had theirs for a year OR has played enough that they gotten to beat Kam (I've never even played in the Green Room so honestly for me i dint get the best out of my gem)
i got mine around end of jully and only played like for a weak or 2 in total
i have things i have to do other then dms
ALSO there are some old played that don't like "noobs"
i know people that don't dms on days it was open to everyone cuz they dint wanna put up with the "noobs" :/

im not pissed, im not raging, I'm just sad my friend waisted her money getting me this gem i dint even use all that much, especially since i said i could wait

Annanxo's Significant Otter

Astounding Waffles

jellykans
Heldren
Dear lord gaia what have you done.... emotion_facepalm

*Sits on floor, tears welling.*

Iraleth
I bought the gem with gc, and though I have had it for some time I have only ever used it twice due to work, school, and life in general. But with that said I have no problems about DMS being open to the public and I know if I hadn't have gotten the gem I would have wanted it to be open for everyone. It gives those who didn't want to invest or simply couldn't financially invest to be part of the fun now.

blaugh

Sorry, you miss the point. I will survive buying a bloodstone I never got to use and didn't buy in the past week. I don't know how well zOMG will survive this change. Gaia admin has never really been much interested in the opinions of those who don't spend cash on zOMG.....they only cared to leave a backdoor open so no one could claim they were excluded, that it was not a free site. And zOMG is really orphaned now. It pretty much was in February, but there was always the hope of a change in policy, renewed development. Admin forgot that loyalty comes from communities.

It was simply my opinion, but thanks. :3

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ty..^^
will go as soon as lvl 10 and open..^^

Playful Guildswoman

CheshireKttty

680/560 on one water meat - ty.
Could've at least waited until November 18th to spring that on everyone.
Could you imagine the reaction when open access is over, just to have open access for everyone forever?

That would have been gold.

Obsessive Lover

10,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friendly 100
Its great for those who can get their money/gold back if they just bought it recently or never use the gem or amulet.

I been reading over post on this sticky and I'm surprised. zOMG! will be laggy since all those who are 10CL and can do nothing but either be in Bills Ranch or Gold Beach who been earning gold/orbs to have a complete rings at 10CL and now that Deadman's Shadow is open to the public that they will storm into Bills Ranch just to see and get the taste of Deadman's Shadow. The gaians who had the early access to Deadman's Shadow are not going to enjoy of other gaians who lack experience and have none who are simiar to their CL because all the 11CL-12CL are either 1. Busy 2. School 3. Completely ignore it unless a friend is offering them a spot of playing Yellow Maze or Green Rooms or possibly Kam.

It's a bit unfair for everyone in my eyes for the ones who want to play and they have been waiting for all this time and to those who have been playing and now they can't enjoy a decent game for 30 minutes to 4-5 hours with friends or just past the time and kill boredom.

As an idea, if all the members are creating a new area soon, have an area to be 100% private unless having an item such as the Bloodstone to go in. Some people will probably think it will be unfair because all the "rich people" will always get in first. It's basically like going to a concert and you need a VIP ticket just to see a famous band and meet them in person. I'm not saying that we want to get away from the "noobies", I'm saying as the way to understand about gaming, and almost real life event.

x Cutie Baby-cakez
emotion_bigheart

Playful Guildswoman

Siskataya

I checked my gem and noticed there is no icon soul-binding it. Is this because I never used it?

Sellback is listed as 50k - is sellback possible? And why so low?

(No, I did not buy it in the past 2 weeks. My fingers are going numb and I am unable to play until that improves.)

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
siskataya

*random dragon flies in and growls*

So let me get this straight: Unless I bought the bloodstone 2 weeks ago, i dont get fully refunded?
I HAVE THREE ACCOUNTS THAT I GOT BLOODSTONES FOR! 600k A PEICE!!!! I COULD HAVE FINISHED MY QUEST BY NOW!!!!!
I have used all three of them and they are soulbound, i thought gaia would give the DMS peeps more time, before they opened the gates to all the NOOBS!!!!!!!!
This is the first thing that Gaia has done that has ever ticked me off this much!
I love Gaia, and everything about it, but if you guys are going to keep this up, you can count 5 accounts as gone, and i am sure, many peeps will follow me out.
((Sorry! I am never this mean, but i need to ask someone about the gold i wasted, and i need to yell at someone! Sorry it is you! gonk ))

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
so wait we get refunded gold ot gaia cash?

how much gold if we choose gold?

and when or where do we do the refund thingy?

Greedy Consumer

dms got old fast anyways, takes forever to level up, takes forever to kill stuff, etc.

Beloved Genius

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
Lost over 600k for this bloodstone gem and I will only be getting 50k as a refund -.- When these gems get unsoulbound these gems are going to bring the price down very dramatically since they're useless now. At least amulet holders are lucky that they can wear it XD. Gaia should've given at least more than 100k for a refund instead of 50k

Dangerous Puppy

13,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
siskataya

hello sisky, in regards to the integrity and abuse ring. i am currently wondering as to why some of our users (such as myself) received an abuse ring and why did others receive an integrity ring instead...i understood the part about a said abuse to the game tos, yet i do not understand how that abuse was reached. i do recall there being a said glitch where rings were dropped by monsters that were above the regular level limit of 10.0 of that time, and i also recall seeing some users speak about how these ring apparently made their level above the norm 10.0. yet i question the manner of how developers were able to accurately and fairly "punish" these "abusers" of the glitch. i understand how the abuse ring signifies that the user "abused" the tos somehow....i do recall there being a moment where i did not go online as much to zomg, it was after this set amount of time that i recall seeing the abuse ring in my invo. i never reall gave it much importance until i stared to hear others fellow zomg players talk about the situation. hence, i still to this day question myself as to why i received it, if i never did abuse the zomg tos in any way as i know of it.

on a more current side note, thank you so much for making the dms area open to others, i know that many of us are rather annoyed by the idea of "noobs" entering dms, yet im quite happy instead. i remember my first start and im overjoyed that many others will be getting a chance to begin their journeys on playing dms and leveling up <3
**quick question, will the amulets ever become unsoulbound or have any other use?

Lucky Risk-Taker

You need to provide a full refund to anyone who bought the bloodstone or amulet and only played it ONCE despite playing zOMG! at least a few times a week.

Like me. After all the hype and the 600k I spent on a bloodstone, I was expecting several things:

1) Easy to Prepare. Y'know, CL 10 rings actually be USEFUL against the DMS Animated. A plain ol' CL 10 newbie who has taken the time to read all the guides should not be dead weight to the higher CLs. The strategy is easy enough to understand from the guides, so why should a reasonable, mature CL 10 newbie like myself have to wait forever to find a crew leader who is willing take me on?

2) Takes a reasonable amount of time to complete. It took ONE HOUR to get through the first five rooms and then half the crew had to leave for RL. The crew leader said this happens a lot, just like SS. (and I was with a highly experienced crew.)

2) Excellent profits and loot. After five rooms I had 10K and 10 shadow orbs. When I do SS hard I often get killed at the Robofish because someone has to leave. Getting to the Robofish takes less than an hour and when I go to Null I have a least one new ring, 50+ charge orbs, and 20K+ gold. SS is totally worth it IMHO, DMS was just a waste of time.

3) Exciting and fun to play all the way through. DMS: Go through door. Fight monsters. Lather, rinse, repeat until the crew has to leave or by some miracle you get to Kamila. The only intellectual "challenge" is mapping the rooms. Y U NO HAVE CHESTS AND MAZES AND INTERESTING BACKGROUNDS LIKE SHALLOW SEAS?

DMS failed to live up to the hype. And it WAS hyped. Why else would it be "worthy" of Early Access and special items? The hype combined with the Boardwalk fiasco and the uncertainty regarding the future of zOMG! prompted me to save and spend 600K on a blood stone amulet several weeks ago after several months of upgrading rings and reviewing DMS guides. I missed the temporary open DMS periods because of RL events so I was going into it blind. You provided no specific date of permanent open DMS so for all I knew DMS might be discontinued like Boardwalk.

As justifiable compensation, I am requesting the following options for Gaians to choose from:

1) Increase the sellback value of the bloodstones to 300K and the sellback value of the amulets to 500K.

2) Make the bloodstones and amulets into cool equippable items via Alchemy (i.e bloodstone to bloodstone ring/bracelet/anklet, bloodstone amulet to a bloodstone cloak/brooch/cape/scarf).

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
RAWR mean i love you in dinosaur

Its absoluetely ridiculous that you wont refund those of us who paid money for our amulets. even if its just half or a quarter of the price. no one ever expected it to be this soon. its quite annoying gaia... bucaneer boardwalk took forever to become free and then ou repayed all the gaians for their tickes AT A FAIR PRICE. but no, you jip us, take away our pride by treating our amulets like they are now trah. some of us spent REAL MONEY on these things. and now the area is open with no warning and we get nothing but 50k for our long time investments in these bloodstones and amulets. thats it gaia, im never spending my hard earned bills with you again. but thats 120 $ base that your missing from me each year, then the extra 100 i would spend throughout the yer on top of auto cash. and i know many others ave already stopped paying you because of other things you have done. your losing prfit and fast. if i wasnt on this site for the roleplaying now you would have lost me too. thanks for pissing us off one more time.

RAWR also means im going to eat you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces