3,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

3,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Does anyone know how to sell an item back to the store because i hate waiting in the marketplace

Conservative Cultist

Beloved Gaian

Golden Shapeshifter

Shiki the Forsaken Prince
I've got something to say...

Rayinte
battlescar
so much for free speech.

Oh please. Free Speech has nothing to do with the right to say whatever you want whenever you want. Freedom of Speech means that you can say "Argh, I hate the government, they're a bunch of clueless jerks" and you won't get carted off to jail for being disloyal.

If you shout "Fire" in a crowded theater, to give the standard example, and there is a panic during which people are injured you can and will be rightfully prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Furthermore, as a privately owned company on privately owned servers, Gaiaonline does have the right to place restrictions on the kind of language we, their guests, are allowed to use in the forums and messages. Gaia is pretty damn lenient in that regard too, compared to other sites where you cannot even say "bikini." In much the same way, if you go to a daycare and start trying to teach all the kids there how to say "******** s**t a**," the daycare workers will call the cops on you, and you'll get your butt arrested.
Ummm... On Gaiaonline, the admins ARE the government.
They're limiting what we can say and what we can't say.
They're limiting out jokes and our ways to have fun.
Thus, the basic human rights are being withheld from us.
Seeing as we pay Gaia for basically everything they do...
This kinda qualifies as a Government.
A dictatorship based on the internet, to be sure, but one all the same.
The U.S. is trying to take over the internet.
Gaia's jumping on the bandwagon like they always do.
Freedom doesn't mean s**t anymore.

...and that's all folks.

They're trying to make this place more friendly and safe to everyone. They're not 'taking away your rights,' they're simply making sure everyone feels safe here. I know the CB jokes about a lot of stuff. But to a lot of people, they're not jokes. Some statements are hurtful or can literally make someone feel uncomfortable/scared. If your 'fun' is at the expense of someone else then that's harassment and bullying and it does not belong on a site primarily aimed at pre-teens who like anime/manga. Seriously.

If being told to be nice like you're a five year old qualifies as your freedom being taken away, you really are a child. Please grow up. If you don't like how things are run here... Quit spending money here or leave? It's really a no-brainer, honestly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff