Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inquisitive Alchemist

21,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
I got the error after opening on for 1000 but i think that they are in my inventory.

Blessed Bloodsucker

16,625 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zero Omega
Please post here if you received the following error when opening a 500 or 1000 bundle of the Philosopher's Cache:
Quote:
Data Validation Error The item was not found in your inventory.

This has been extensively tested and you should still receive all 500 or 1000 caches, but you will receive this error. Our development team will be looking into this.
I just opened a 500 pack and got the error, it only gave me 106 caches >.<

Shy Shapeshifter

25,100 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
I opened the 1000 bundle of the Philosopher's Cache and got the error then right after it divided the caches into two groups and onto two separate pages. The first page has 540 and the second has 460.

Slumbering Shade

I bought a 1k bundle, and they spread out over 3 pages once I got the error, the terrible part is I have to navigate through to page 2 every time I want to open one, because none got stuck on the first page.
This is getting really annoying, I'm just trying to hoard stuff.

Loyal Ally

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
i opened a bag and got nothing out of it i was lost on were it went

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
opened a 1000-bundle, they split and spread out on two pages, still got all 1000 though

now to opening them-.... i have gotten too many errors opening grants as of late, i don't trust this thing ==*

Original Kitten

I got this error, still got my 1000 caches.

Timid Bookworm

47,575 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I just got this error when I bought a 500 pack bundle, when it did load it said I only had 276 caches when I haven't opened any yet.
EDIT- I found the other 224 on page two

Benevolent Strawberry

27,600 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Just got this error on a 500 pk but still got them all. ^_^b

Well, spread across two pages but I'm guessing that an inventory issue. Since I noticed when buying formulas some of them got split across two pages too. ^_^;;

Ruthless Bear

10,975 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Got the error but all the caches are accounted for

Manly Strawberry

Bought a 1000 bundle and got the error when I opened it. Still received all 1000 but when opening them, I am not getting the individual bags D:
Edit: I found them = w=;
I should have gold caches but none of them are showing. The pop up to get the ingredients say I have 63 of something when my inventory says I only have 35

Nevermind it seems they went to their own special page for some weird reason.

Timid Spirit

I just opened a 1000 bundle and didn't get an error message. My 'special' tab has 3 pages though...
I got a different error Serial_not_in_owner_location any ideas

Demonic Shounen

I thought my caches disappeared completely but it turns out they aren't stacking, and so for whatever reason they're on all appear on a 2nd page.
Edit: I learned that the special tab only displays 600 items at a time, regardless of stacking. :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff