Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which CI would you like to see as a bonus for purchasing Gaia Cash?

Arcade Blast 0.24144755442465 24.1% [ 854 ]
Formal Invitation 0.47073791348601 47.1% [ 1665 ]
Spin n' Win 0.28781453208934 28.8% [ 1018 ]
Total Votes:[ 3537 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Original Phantom

PookySocks
Poetic Wonderland

zOMG has been left out in the dust and the economy has gone to heck because gaia isn't listening when the users are saying they want them to stop releasing gold gens and to let the site go back to what it was before. ya know; fun for new users and where you could actually quest.

It's been announced that zOMG didn't meet the goals intended and will no longer see further development. <.<

im aware of this fact (because i've been around a long while) but i have no clue how zOMG didnt meet goals intended. there are also things that have been left out to dry (read: older games, inventory arranger, towns 2, alchemy, etc) and those are the things that gaia should be focused on.

Obsessive Bookworm

How about none of the above. Better yet, I'd love a little break from the hourly announcement spam and see nothing for a month or two. Give the announcement bubble a little break.

Seeker

Kimochi warui desu
Nothing.
I might just quit gaia anyway it sucks here now.
I'm moving to this other site once it opens.
GCash is useless. A free item doesn't make me wanna buy GCash anyways. They suck anyway.
Most people have left; every1 start packing up. Gaia don't care. and giving you 500k for every invite you send to friends, aint gonna cut it. lols. ^what site. There's recolor.me its pretty decent.

Sparkly Fairy

11,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hero 100
I didn't get a free item except the crystal box a couple days ago when I bought GC.
But if I has my preference I'd like the spin and win or a random cash shop item from the previous month or something like that.

Chatty Gekko

SERAPHlM
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
You know what I find so ironic? All the people here with their fancy avi's are all saying none, and that they want customer service. Don't any of you think that's just a tad bit suspicious?

I'm rather fine with the Formal Invitation.
DID YOU perhaps ever THINK they use to buy GC? and vend? I mean, derps, why would they say no and post on a forum and secretly buy GC. Sorta not logical.

Seraphim has a point. Some people do work for their items the old fashioned way rather than through Gaia cash. Some could also be donations, trades, etc. There's other ways to obtain items, than purchasing them.

Anyway - on topic: I'm going to vote NONE OF THE ABOVE.

Nothing is going to persuade me to purchase cash again until this rampant destruction of the economy and inflation is dealt with. If I am going to purchase cash again in the future, should things relatively normalize, then I still have no interest in Chance Items. Give us a non-bundle, non-chance item. Something exclusive? Something you can't just purchase straight out of the shop? For example, the crystal box/similar items you would sometimes get for making a purchase of $25 worth of cash or more. Except, I'd say spring for something a bit more interesting.

Star

SERAPHlM
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
You know what I find so ironic? All the people here with their fancy avi's are all saying none, and that they want customer service. Don't any of you think that's just a tad bit suspicious?

DID YOU perhaps ever THINK they use to buy GC? and vend? I mean, derps, why would they say no and post on a forum and secretly buy GC. Sorta not logical.

part of the fact is because we're gaia users from years past, when gaia was an enjoyable social network. the ceo wanted to be involved and keep us happy! the lack of any community events is absolutely dreadful i feel so excluded these days because of all you new kids think you know everything after being here for a new york minute. please sit back down.

Shameless Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Matoe Style
How about you remove the silly gold generating items, and not replace them each week. Stop doing recolours of past mc because they're supposed to be limited and update the gold shops again?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Dabbler

None of the above, I want an item only generator like Kaleidoscope Star.

Merry Spirit

20,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Champion 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Neurotic Dork
I disagree, If it's a revolution then it needs to be everywhere they will see it

I'll have you know I'm scared to
death...
...that everything that you had said to me was just...

...a lie until you left.

I don't see it so much as a revolution. More like a boycott.
PookySocks
Poetic Wonderland

zOMG has been left out in the dust and the economy has gone to heck because gaia isn't listening when the users are saying they want them to stop releasing gold gens and to let the site go back to what it was before. ya know; fun for new users and where you could actually quest.

It's been announced that zOMG didn't meet the goals intended and will no longer see further development. <.<

They fired the staff that developed the game so they lack the skills to update the game at the moment

Star

Pure Acid Dreamer
How about none of the above. Better yet, I'd love a little break from the hourly announcement spam and see nothing for a month or two. Give the announcement bubble a little break.

word to this too

King Cat

So adorable. So petulant. So...inconsequential. Keep shouting into the void, everyone. emotion_kirakira it really does a whoolllle lot, truly. 4laugh

Maybe we could have......huh. I'm drawing a blank on any other similar CIs besides the Kaleidoscopes and Drink Me.

Devoted Informer

The Court of Owls
-Koto- the Announcer
Is there a way to vote for 'none'? Seeing as most of the users (plus myself) refuse to buy Gaiacash until Gaia goes back to listening and being involved with it's customers?

[EDIT]: 8-5-14
Can we also have an ATUAL survey/poll about how we feel about gaia, the things going on with the site, and/or wish to see the direction the site takes?

They launched a survey a little while back, but it was clearly just a publicity stunt since literally nothing has changed.

Yeah but the last survey was mostly 'what would you like to see more of item wish, and what new items can you try to push out in the Cash shop'

People have been asking for a survey about goldgens and actual customer service for a while now.

Sophomore

Ikr omg. A site called Skye Endless Realms. It's been in the making for like 2 years. The art on fb is gorgeous. They should release it soon but who knows now. :'((
SERAPHlM
Kimochi warui desu
Nothing.
I might just quit gaia anyway it sucks here now.
I'm moving to this other site once it opens.
GCash is useless. A free item doesn't make me wanna buy GCash anyways. They suck anyway.
Most people have left; every1 start packing up. Gaia don't care. and giving you 500k for every invite you send to friends, aint gonna cut it. lols. ^what site. There's recolor.me its pretty decent.

Omnipresent Protector

11,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

Hey hey, some people actually work hard at this site still and earn their gold instead of purchasing cash shop items. Granted, I have fallen into the trap of impulse buying because I wanted something but ultimately regretted it after, but I've always earned my gold and purchased what I wanted from the market place the majority of the time.

Now with the inflation getting higher and higher though, Its practically impossible unless I want to sell all of my items just to get 1 of the newer "limited time only" items. confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff