Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which CI would you like to see as a bonus for purchasing Gaia Cash?

Arcade Blast 0.24144755442465 24.1% [ 854 ]
Formal Invitation 0.47073791348601 47.1% [ 1665 ]
Spin n' Win 0.28781453208934 28.8% [ 1018 ]
Total Votes:[ 3537 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Jujubellee's Husband

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Zero Omega
Hey users,

We see that you seem to be enjoying receiving your free CI with each Gaia Cash purchase, so we want to know which CI you would like to see next! Vote for your favorite in this poll and we'll include it later in the week!

Would you like to see:

Arcade Blast
Formal Invitation
Spin n' Win

Vote now!

I vote for a new Gold-only CI, one that doesn't suck, with a selection of good items worth the price tag, including some orange and other such non-Cream/Creme recolors. Gaians have been overdue something like that for.. *checks watch* Three years, give or take a millisecond.
Wonderland-REMIX
Matoe Style
How about you remove the silly gold generating items, and not replace them each week. Stop doing recolours of past mc because they're supposed to be limited and update the gold shops again?

Truthful Visionary

Sevalle
-Koto- the Announcer
Is there a way to vote for 'none'? Seeing as most of the users (plus myself) refuse to buy Gaiacash until Gaia goes back to listening and being involved with it's customers?

Just don't vote. Don't spoil it for the people who do buy GC. This is not the place for some damn revolution. sweatdrop
I disagree, If it's a revolution then it needs to be everywhere they will see it

Demigod

-Koto- the Announcer
Is there a way to vote for 'none'? Seeing as most of the users (plus myself) refuse to buy Gaiacash until Gaia goes back to listening and being involved with it's customers?

[EDIT]: 8-5-14
Can we also have an ATUAL survey/poll about how we feel about gaia, the things going on with the site, and/or wish to see the direction the site takes?

word

Newbie Noob

i want no more goddamn chance items

this site has become more low class than a commoner's s**t

Seeker

CR-I-am-Grell-Sutcliff
How about we all get a free CI?
I'm down for this.
Personally would like to see Radiant Galaxy items to get circulated.

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
I haven't noticed any freebie popping into my inventory on cash purchases lately sweatdrop this post makes it sound like everytime you purchase you get one.

Loyal Friend

7,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
-Koto- the Announcer

Can we also have an ATUAL survey/poll about how we feel about gaia, the things going on with the site, and/or wish to see the direction the site takes?

I completely agree. I hate having to purchase cash, and would like to have more input on the site.

Kurallumi's Wife

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Nothing.
I might just quit gaia anyway it sucks here now.
I'm moving to this other site once it opens.
GCash is useless. A free item doesn't make me wanna buy GCash anyways. They suck anyway.

Seeker

mmkoreans
-Koto- the Announcer

word
They did have some sort of poll/survey some days ago. Lols.
Although I DOUBT they'll actually take things into consid
eration.

Cluttered Gaian

32,525 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
None please, as I don't buy cash.

But if you must, make sure it's an item gen. NO GOLD GENS.

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
Clicking the link in the staff alert opened this thread up in a new window, even though my browser settings are set to open all links in a new tab. What's up with that?

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
You know what I find so ironic? All the people here with their fancy avi's are all saying none, and that they want customer service. Don't any of you think that's just a tad bit suspicious?

I'll have you know I'm scared to
death...
...that everything that you had said to me was just...

...a lie until you left.

No, not really. People have been on the site for longer than things have been inflated. I myself was a mad quester back in the day. And, before it all went to hell, I did buy GC.

Although I do find it amusing that you're trying to discredit everyone asking for better service.

Truthful Visionary

I think focusing on GCash less would be the best thing right now. Wasn't there going to be more with towns 2? Take those exclusive GCash items and add them as prizes to a new game or something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff