Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which CI would you like to see as a bonus for purchasing Gaia Cash?

Arcade Blast 0.24144755442465 24.1% [ 854 ]
Formal Invitation 0.47073791348601 47.1% [ 1665 ]
Spin n' Win 0.28781453208934 28.8% [ 1018 ]
Total Votes:[ 3537 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 >

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Bogg The Unwashed One
Scobre
Bogg The Unwashed One
I voted for Arcaded Blast because I'm a Huge Gamer Geek n_n .

I'd also like Vote to get rid of the Gold Genorators Entierly, that way gai's Economy can go back to Normal n_n . And also how about setting a Gold Limt Cap for How Much you can Sell items for in the Market Place. That might Help n_n .

I hate to burst your bubble, but I just wanted to let you know that Arcade Blast does grant gold according to the description,
"Lets play a game! You could win amazing prizes and gold, but watch out for the boss!"

Spin n' Win's description is: "Spin the wheel and you could win big! It could be gold, great items, or even new exclusive recolors!"

So both are technically gold/item generators. Formal invitation is the only item generator it seems, but anyone is welcome to correct me if I'm wrong. Gaia has given us the option of 2 gold generators and 1 item generator which is pretty unfair if Gaians just base their vote off of the name alone.

*Nods* yes I know, I read the Description of all three of them. I just know that it's unlikely that Gaia will ever get rid of the gold Gens, so I just voted for the one I liked better n_n .

Yeah that's true. At least they are gone from the cash shop temporary for now.

Dapper Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Scobre
Bogg The Unwashed One
Scobre
Bogg The Unwashed One
I voted for Arcaded Blast because I'm a Huge Gamer Geek n_n .

I'd also like Vote to get rid of the Gold Genorators Entierly, that way gai's Economy can go back to Normal n_n . And also how about setting a Gold Limt Cap for How Much you can Sell items for in the Market Place. That might Help n_n .

I hate to burst your bubble, but I just wanted to let you know that Arcade Blast does grant gold according to the description,
"Lets play a game! You could win amazing prizes and gold, but watch out for the boss!"

Spin n' Win's description is: "Spin the wheel and you could win big! It could be gold, great items, or even new exclusive recolors!"

So both are technically gold/item generators. Formal invitation is the only item generator it seems, but anyone is welcome to correct me if I'm wrong. Gaia has given us the option of 2 gold generators and 1 item generator which is pretty unfair if Gaians just base their vote off of the name alone.

*Nods* yes I know, I read the Description of all three of them. I just know that it's unlikely that Gaia will ever get rid of the gold Gens, so I just voted for the one I liked better n_n .

Yeah that's true. At least they are gone from the cash shop temporary for now.

Ya that was a plesent Surprise n_n . *Dose a Happy Dance* Here's hopeing it's Permanet n_n . 8Crosses my Fingers*

Demonic Smoker

their solution to the inflation is this:

Marketplace Tax Increase

Hello again Gaians,

We wanted to let you know about a change we will be making to the Marketplace. We will be increasing the tax on item sales, moving from 3% to 5%. This will take effect on Friday, August 8, 2014. We believe that this increase will allow us to sink more gold while not significantly impacting your Marketplace experience.

We thank you for your understanding and thank you for using Gaia Online!

do you really think this will help? i don't.

GrimGrimly's Wife

Powerful Witch

Can you do something for us booty grabbers? we need FISH in the marketplace,phin, la victoria etc.........................and
it would be awesome if i could win a really cool fish that actually drops booty,
How about halloween fish !pumpkin, vampire , frankenstien, monster fish?

Sparkly Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Loiterer 100
Holy shitballs, FINALLY they're taking a step in the right direction.

I mean lol if they think a tax increase is going to help at all, and they still have a LONG way to go before s**t's fixed, but...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Hunter

31,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Could we also store hair, that we bought from the salon, in our inventories please?

Man-Hungry Noob

24,415 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
Omg, i dont care what items picked since i dont buy GC anymore. But i honestly hate the inflation on some items...

Dark Vale's Problem

Wicked Sex Symbol

13,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
None of them. Thank you very much. You are basically trying to make people buy GC cause you added a "Free Item" To the purchases. Guess what? I Don't Care. This is nonsense Gaia is basically bribing. stare

Unholy Fairy

34,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
I used to gaiacash items in 2011 in my previous acc,
but not anymore because Cash shop stopped offering
items that actually worth buying.Most of them are plain
Recolors and bundles of previous CIs.

Hopping Lop

How about... NONE.

Hallowed Explorer

8,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
None. ...The Gaian economy is in ruins. New players can't get anywhere, unless they sink their allowance (I'd assume most users are young?) into a ton of GaiaCash to try to generate gold with the release of those items here and there. Even noobish items are at least 7 digits in cost.

Ignored for the cash, we are.

Shy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
I Vote Arcade Blast smile

Kawaii Kitten

Formal invitation.... But honestly I would rather have things like:

New Invo arranger
More interesting goldsinky events like the summer one
Staff not adding 300T gold to the economy and lying about it

Omnipresent Seraph

MyGinjaNinja
-Koto- the Announcer
Zero Omega

I just wish to thank you for finally listening to your users and taking the gold generators out of the shops (please let it be forever)

I would also like to thank you for the marketplace tax increase as a way to extract some of the gold from the system.

As a show of my gratitude, I will purchase a bit of GC to prove that as a user, I will support the site as long as I am treated as a person and not a wallet. (I'm kinda broke atm though lol)

I know other users might be skittish of buying GaiaCash (or call me a sellout) but I (we) need to show you that we will contribute to the site as long as you follow down this path of treating your users like respected customers.

Once again,
Thank you so very much heart
I am also very happy with the changes and I'll be buying some GCash after this post.
Me too!

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

6,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
how about you fix what you've done to the market place? and also not have gold gens ever again?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff