Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which CI would you like to see as a bonus for purchasing Gaia Cash?

Arcade Blast 0.24144755442465 24.1% [ 854 ]
Formal Invitation 0.47073791348601 47.1% [ 1665 ]
Spin n' Win 0.28781453208934 28.8% [ 1018 ]
Total Votes:[ 3537 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 >

Beloved Hunter

31,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Azlein
Stop increasing the sales tax. -.- You're killing the marketplace.
This is ridiculous....

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Emmie The Strange
Azlein

I believe the increase was made to create a gold sink made from the gold generators that pretty much everyone on this thread was against. They are trying to fix what they created? The marketplace technically is already dead with overpricing. As members lose gold to taxing the prices will hopefully go down and people will have to get gold the old fashion way without gold generators bringing gold back in to inflate the prices and keep them inflated. It is a necessary evil.
How about we leave the tax alone for the people already struggling and get rid of the stupid generators...

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
Azlein
Emmie The Strange
Azlein

I believe the increase was made to create a gold sink made from the gold generators that pretty much everyone on this thread was against. They are trying to fix what they created? The marketplace technically is already dead with overpricing. As members lose gold to taxing the prices will hopefully go down and people will have to get gold the old fashion way without gold generators bringing gold back in to inflate the prices and keep them inflated. It is a necessary evil.
How about we leave the tax alone for the people already struggling and get rid of the stupid generators...

They actually just did about three hours ago hence the now upped tax. Like I said necessary evil. They got rid of what was causing the inflation and now are making a gold sink to get rid of the gold that caused said inflation. I understand the frustration on the people that were already struggling. But in a sense this will in the long run help you seeing prices will hopefully soon no longer be billions or millions unless they used to be like that before March and the Gold Gens existed. Perhaps wait before selling things and the tax will go back down after the prices reflect enough gold has been sunk. Waiting is the hardest part but this is a slow healing process.

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Emmie The Strange
Azlein
Emmie The Strange
Azlein

They actually just did about three hours ago hence the now upped tax. Like I said necessary evil. They got rid of what was causing the inflation and now are making a gold sink to get rid of the gold that caused said inflation. I understand the frustration on the people that were already struggling. But in a sense this will in the long run help you seeing prices will hopefully soon no longer be billions or millions unless they used to be like that before March and the Gold Gens existed. Perhaps wait before selling things and the tax will go back down after the prices reflect enough gold has been sunk. Waiting is the hardest part but this is a slow healing process.
Perhaps, but it screws over the people who bought gcash as it starts to go down too.

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
Azlein
Emmie The Strange
Azlein
Emmie The Strange
Azlein

Perhaps, but it screws over the people who bought gcash as it starts to go down too.

Understandable. It screws up a lot of things but that is what the gold gens did. They screwed up the economy, made people upset, made some people ultra rich so they controlled things, made it so the majority could not buy things unless they spent hundreds of dollars, and some gave up. Ultimately it made it so the place was not worth coming onto because everyone was leaving so no one had friends to talk to, and all was left was to watch trolls in the CB or to watch the sides duke it out. Seeing things were impossible to quest for unless you of course used all your gas, food, and rent money to buy Gc to get said pixeled items.

Least to say once again hold onto your GC for the time being or buy what you want with it and with time it will come back along with the Gaia Gold. Currently both currencies are suffering you need at least 50-75 dollars worth to make an impact in the marketplace and hopefully it will go back to only needing a quick 10-20 to get all you need like when I used to buy it. At this point hold onto your gold until your item reaches a price you want and hold onto your cash until you see an item you are willing to buy that is not outrageous. Waiting is a b***h but it also pays off.

Devoted Informer

Zero Omega

I just wish to thank you for finally listening to your users and taking the gold generators out of the shops (please let it be forever)

I would also like to thank you for the marketplace tax increase as a way to extract some of the gold from the system.

As a show of my gratitude, I will purchase a bit of GC to prove that as a user, I will support the site as long as I am treated as a person and not a wallet. (I'm kinda broke atm though lol)

I know other users might be skittish of buying GaiaCash (or call me a sellout) but I (we) need to show you that we will contribute to the site as long as you follow down this path of treating your users like respected customers.

Once again,
Thank you so very much heart

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Okay I've just got to say it and just to keep it on topic... Seriously neither but I wanted the gold from the vote.

I don't buy gaia cash, any more, so making gold isn't easy for me because of the gold purses that are throwing gold out like it's going out of style is hurting those that don't buy gold. Sure the gold sinks didn't bother me cause I could simply choose not to participate in it, but this market increase of 5% isn't going to help us poor little buggers any and might barely affect those that have a boat load and can continue to keep having a boat load. Here is an idea...

QUIT DOING GOLD BUNDLES!! Then you wouldn't have to do gold sinks and there wouldn't be as much inflation as there is now.

Anxious Gaian

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Foxerton
Black-Widow-Romanoff
I refuse to buy GC until you ban gold generators and create gold sinks that do not just reciprocate the problem
I admire your puratin ways.

I am grateful for your kind words.

reinasachiko's Senpai

Dramatic Gentleman

23,715 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Arcade Blast is good enough.

But yeah, if there is an option called "Put in your opinion"
I would say I will pick "new zOMG"

16,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Wry Dealer 500
Definitely Formal Invitation.
Spin n' Win (Any)

Friendly Werewolf

8,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
twisted ninja pirate
Screw the G cash bonus! You got this place all messed up and you flushed the game's economy down the toilet. For some idiotic reason you seem to think throwing more money into the system will fix it, well that only makes things worse. So what now? Throw all this badly designed crap at us.
twisted ninja pirate
User Image

Devoted Wolf

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
-Koto- the Announcer
Zero Omega

I just wish to thank you for finally listening to your users and taking the gold generators out of the shops (please let it be forever)

I would also like to thank you for the marketplace tax increase as a way to extract some of the gold from the system.

As a show of my gratitude, I will purchase a bit of GC to prove that as a user, I will support the site as long as I am treated as a person and not a wallet. (I'm kinda broke atm though lol)

I know other users might be skittish of buying GaiaCash (or call me a sellout) but I (we) need to show you that we will contribute to the site as long as you follow down this path of treating your users like respected customers.

Once again,
Thank you so very much heart
I am also very happy with the changes and I'll be buying some GCash after this post.

OG Rallier

Wait, what? What's all this about no more gold generators, for the time being??

Dapper Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Scobre
Bogg The Unwashed One
I voted for Arcaded Blast because I'm a Huge Gamer Geek n_n .

I'd also like Vote to get rid of the Gold Genorators Entierly, that way gai's Economy can go back to Normal n_n . And also how about setting a Gold Limt Cap for How Much you can Sell items for in the Market Place. That might Help n_n .

I hate to burst your bubble, but I just wanted to let you know that Arcade Blast does grant gold according to the description,
"Lets play a game! You could win amazing prizes and gold, but watch out for the boss!"

Spin n' Win's description is: "Spin the wheel and you could win big! It could be gold, great items, or even new exclusive recolors!"

So both are technically gold/item generators. Formal invitation is the only item generator it seems, but anyone is welcome to correct me if I'm wrong. Gaia has given us the option of 2 gold generators and 1 item generator which is pretty unfair if Gaians just base their vote off of the name alone.

*Nods* yes I know, I read the Description of all three of them. I just know that it's unlikely that Gaia will ever get rid of the gold Gens, so I just voted for the one I liked better n_n .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff