Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which CI would you like to see as a bonus for purchasing Gaia Cash?

Arcade Blast 0.24144755442465 24.1% [ 854 ]
Formal Invitation 0.47073791348601 47.1% [ 1665 ]
Spin n' Win 0.28781453208934 28.8% [ 1018 ]
Total Votes:[ 3537 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 >

Welcoming Conventioneer

14,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
i think you should be putting in more of the older CIs like bringing back some that have already been long past like Game on, or Dark Reflaction, Famestar, or mabey somthing like Midsumer swirl or one of the love charm rigs biggrin and mabey even throw in a few new random prizes so the rigs can stay fresh biggrin

Mega Noob

Once again for emphasis

STOP THE GOLD GENERATORS

RE RE-LEASE PROJECT ______________ FLORUS AND BRAIN ARENT ALLOWED TO HAVE ALL THE TICKETS

AND AGAIN STOP THE GOLD GENERATORS
Hm. Typical Gaia now :[

Otherworldly Comrade

19,065 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Whoa, you guys look in the Site Feedback forum? THEN WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ANY OF IT?

Garbage Trash

13,840 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Can you stop trying to get our money?
Deserve it first gaya. talk2hand

Lover

I hope you'll be reading our replies, and not just looking at the poll.

Please, please stop releasing Gold Generating CIs. You have completely ruined the Gaia economy, and continue doing so with the release of Gold Gens.

STOP IT!

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
-Koto- the Announcer
Is there a way to vote for 'none'? Seeing as most of the users (plus myself) refuse to buy Gaiacash until Gaia goes back to listening and being involved with it's customers?

[EDIT]: 8-5-14
Can we also have an ATUAL survey/poll about how we feel about gaia, the things going on with the site, and/or wish to see the direction the site takes?

I agree... I can't afford 2 waste cash on gaia .... I have my RL stuff 2 worry about.... It would be nice if Y'all cared more about the gold customers...

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
If you look at the most recent staff announcement it seems they have heard you guys. xp

Unidentified Destroyer

12,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Emmie The Strange
If you look at the most recent staff announcement it seems they have heard you guys. xp

They'll be back soon enough. They always come back.

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
D3monicWolv3s
Emmie The Strange

Only if people buy them ~ heart

If everyone here is true to their word and are as pissed off about the economy then if they bring them back all everyone need to do is this again. If Gaia is smart they will learn that if they do not listen to the community this will just keep happening every time they try to release them and therefore stop if they want to keep the game from turning into a ghost town.

It takes more than a king to make a kingdom. It also takes a community to keep a happy fat king. Overtax the people and they will be the first to pick up the torches and pickforks to kill the king and burn the kingdom down. Do not mess with the 'commoners' -shrug- it should be common knowledge. Only time will tell if Gaia knows or in this case I suppose learns.

Unidentified Destroyer

12,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Emmie The Strange
D3monicWolv3s
Emmie The Strange

Only if people buy them ~ heart

If everyone here is true to their word and are as pissed off about the economy then if they bring them back all everyone need to do is this again. If Gaia is smart they will learn that if they do not listen to the community this will just keep happening every time they try to release them and therefore stop if they want to keep the game from turning into a ghost town.

It takes more than a king to make a kingdom. It also takes a community to keep a happy fat king. Overtax the people and they will be the first to pick up the torches and pickforks to kill the king and burn the kingdom down. Do not mess with the 'commoners' -shrug- it should be common knowledge. Only time will tell if Gaia knows or in this case I suppose learns.

I don't see them learning anything.

By next month there will be another one.
Or maybe a Gaia cash gen. Spend $50 and you could win $1000 worth of gaia cash.

Ect.

Demonic Smoker

yeah stare those pesky gold generators will be back dammit. the powers that be at gaia don't care about our thoughts. they just care about our money. it's as simple as that.

now, i gotta get back to cooking dinner. biggrin

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
D3monicWolv3s
Emmie The Strange
D3monicWolv3s
Emmie The Strange

I don't see them learning anything.

By next month there will be another one.
Or maybe a Gaia cash gen. Spend $50 and you could win $1000 worth of gaia cash.

Ect.

aryal_glorious

Mmm well I think one should give them a chance before jumping to thinking they will never learn. Everyone said they were not going to listen this time around and they did within the day of this thread getting massive 'option D' I believe. Yes I know it started back in March but this was a mass of people finally saying omg I am quitting along with statistics. I understand everyone is very bitter about what has happened. I am one of them I am just more forgiving I suppose.

I just see it as one of those things that I can hope they will learn from this mistake seeing it started in March from all those threads I read and finally after this mass 'voting' of nothing because of the wanting to quit due to the economy I think they kind of got the message. Now I could be giving them to much credit but I would like to think this is some sort of step in the right direction.

There is always going to be GC. They got the taste of mass money making vs just a few dollars from the Monthlys and of course they are going to keep that option open. Just do not buy it. There is always going to be little stints as well that will upset likely. Which if it reaches this level just do the same thing and they will learn not to do that type of thing either. However if they keep away from these gold makers and focus on actual items and features people will likely be happier, return, and people who bought GC in the past will return doing so and therefore everyone wins.

With the gold generators out of the stores the marketplace slowly goes back into place like most of the threads in these Gaian's signatures state and there will be gold sinks. If no one buys at the holy s**t rates and waits for the prices to drop then we will be able to stabilize the marketplace. It will take effort on all parts. Honestly if you have no faith in them the only reason to stick around is to watch the 'Gaia' burn. :3 I kind of hope they have learned their lesson and will move forward and those who are bitter will slowly come around.

P.S. You cannot really say 'they always will be back' when they never really left in the first place xD that is what people also were complaining about. They kept extending it and every time one left it was just replaced with another one right after therefore it was just one long renamed gold generator. So it finally left. So now if it comes back you can say it came back. n_n don't worry be happy ~ heart Try to think things will go better. If all else goes wrong we all can just do what everyone was going to do before they removed them which is leave. No one is stopping us :B

And I hope your dinner was good n_n (assumed it is done and eaten by now)

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Stop increasing the sales tax. -.- You're killing the marketplace.

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
Azlein
Stop increasing the sales tax. -.- You're killing the marketplace.

I believe the increase was made to create a gold sink made from the gold generators that pretty much everyone on this thread was against. They are trying to fix what they created? The marketplace technically is already dead with overpricing. As members lose gold to taxing the prices will hopefully go down and people will have to get gold the old fashion way without gold generators bringing gold back in to inflate the prices and keep them inflated. It is a necessary evil.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff