Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which CI would you like to see as a bonus for purchasing Gaia Cash?

Arcade Blast 0.24144755442465 24.1% [ 854 ]
Formal Invitation 0.47073791348601 47.1% [ 1665 ]
Spin n' Win 0.28781453208934 28.8% [ 1018 ]
Total Votes:[ 3537 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 30 31 32 >

Hilarious Capitalist

Eh, there was no "none" option. It doesn't really matter much to me anyway since I will not be buying Gaia Cash anytime soon. Cash Shop items seem a little too expensive to me. I have better things to spend my money on such as rent, utilities, cell bill, gas for vehicle, ect.....

Otaku

if it has to be one of them, arcade blast

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Lily Von Ghoul
Catalyste
PoisonousDahlia
mmkoreans

we're not ruining anything for anyone, if you believe this to be overzealous then you have a warped view of keeping people in the know about how misleading and money hungry gaia is. have you read what past employees have to say about the new CEO?

Where can I read that information?

They're likely going to point you to the Glassdoor reviews. However it's a highly unreliable site that was ruined when users started submitting their complaints and calling themselves "employees."

Do you have proof that it was disgruntled users and not past employees?

The proof is in the reading.

Past/current employees will detail and write their comments in a respectable manner, even if it's angry. They answer the questions by directly saying what their experience was while working there and why they either enjoyed it or didn't like it. They list pros and cons, not just cons.

A user mocking themselves as an employee will use terms only users would use while posting. They'll get off the mark and their review looks more like a tirade....especially when it starts reading about 1 particular thing. Past/present employees do not do this.

A real employee (or former) sticks to writing a critique.
formal invitation

Thirteenth Lightbringer

22,975 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Zero Omega

How about changing the item for cellphone purchases? I'm tired of getting Bretelles Demoniques for like 2 years now.
We buy cash too, we should get something different.

Familiar Fairy

19,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
How about a really cool fish for booty grabbing....Help US booty grabbers out!

Shirtless Spirit

12,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
Darius Runan
aryal_glorious
Saijuri
Well, shucks. Is it just me or are the gold generators gone from the cash shop at the moment?

eek eek eek holy s**t!!! you're right. i just checked & i didn't see any. it could mean nothing or maybe just maybe they have pulled their heads outta their butts & listened to us, i dunno. not gonna be too concerned about it cause i'm sure they will put them back. greed is a demanding master.

You were right

emotion_facepalm

But the item itself, honey pot, and other gold gens aren't in La Vic. ... Yet, at least.

Eternal Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
I'm surprised they haven't locked this thread yet.

Usually by now they'd lock it and ban us all for speaking out against gcash and how they're running the site because HOW DARE US. cat_lol

Dapper Nerd

If I buy gcash can we get a new inventory arranger?

Wheezing Member

Scorpio Kaleidoscope
none, stop with the offers and start listening to your customers

kewie16's Partner

Sparkly Hunter

9,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Wheezing Member

Lena9016
I'm surprised they haven't locked this thread yet.

Usually by now they'd lock it and ban us all for speaking out against gcash and how they're running the site because HOW DARE US. cat_lol

What do you think this is, Burger King?
talk2hand

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Not going to vote at all.

I don't buy GC, so why should I care?

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Zero Omega
Hey users,

We see that you seem to be enjoying receiving your free CI with each Gaia Cash purchase, so we want to know which CI you would like to see next! Vote for your favorite in this poll and we'll include it later in the week!

Would you like to see:

Arcade Blast
Formal Invitation
Spin n' Win

Vote now!

Of course this has to do with Gaia Cash.

Sparkly Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Loiterer 100
Tansee
Watari_chan
If you want my ACTUAL opinion, I DON'T want any bonus items, and I certainly DON'T want any more rewards for buying GaiaCash.
I DO want attention to be paid to the GOLD shops (e.g. hair styles and eyes in the SALON, not the cash shop), and I DEFINITELY want the economy to be fixed once and for all.
Yeah, I want attention to be paid to the GOLD shops. But they also need to pay attention to the users. I feel as if we are being ignored and trampled on. I feel as if they just want our money and they'll manipulate us any way they can to get it.

Even though they ask us for our opinion, they'll only listen to the poll. I highly doubt our comments on this thread will ever be listened to, or even read. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff