Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which CI would you like to see as a bonus for purchasing Gaia Cash?

Arcade Blast 0.24144755442465 24.1% [ 854 ]
Formal Invitation 0.47073791348601 47.1% [ 1665 ]
Spin n' Win 0.28781453208934 28.8% [ 1018 ]
Total Votes:[ 3537 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 30 31 32 >

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
Scobre
its a curse
Scobre
Lily Von Ghoul
Scobre
Basically CIs that grant items only and not gold at all. I'm really tired of gold generators and because of them and zOMG! not getting content update I don't want to purchase GC with cash. I rather just earn it watching videos, but even offers get major glitches. Offers have gone downhill over the past few years.

I still think it would be cool if tangible items like the real life hats for Gaia cash purchases for example spending at least $10 would get you a shirt, spending at least $500 would get you a plushie, etc. Tangible stuff is worth more to people than intangible stuff they rent from Gaia.

Anyway I want another option in the poll too. I would love there to be a zOMG! rig in which power-ups and old zomg items and summons were included. Basically having any gold generating CI is more likely going to piss off Gaians from purchasing from Gaia rather than having them spend cash on the site. Free CI that grants items only, that Gaians are more willing to spend money on. There have been plenty of polls to show an average of 90% of the userbase hate gold generators. I just know a lot of my friends would rather earn GC than buy it now just because of not enjoying the site as much.

I guess I'll never be in Gaia's target market for anything, but I'm ok with that. Why should Gaia cater to gamers like me on the site? It's like not every Gaian comes on the site to dress up their avi. Some come to enjoy the features of the site and will be willing to spend money if those features were worked on and more social options were available.

I just wanted to say that this part of your post makes no sense at all.
10 dollar for a shirt, okay I can go with that. 500 dollars for a plushie and pixeled items?

Are you out of your ******** mind? LOL
The fact that you would mention tangible versus intangible in this same sentence makes me question your level of intelligence.

If someone is willing to fork over 500 dollars for pixels then obviously they care about the intangible.
Lol.

Also a plushie, REALLY?
'Hey you've just spent half a grand on our site, here's a plushie.'

LOL Just no.

Questioning my intelligence just takes the thread off topic and I have a degree with honors to prove otherwise. I'll just assume my post wasn't understandable plus it was meant as a joke. XD Anyway, considering that Wells Fargo offered a stuff animal horse just for signing up for their service, it's not something that hasn't been done before. Technically we don't own the pixels or gold we pay for, Gaia does as mentioned when we sign up for the site. We rent them.

$500 for a plushie was just an example, so don't take it too seriously. Actually for that price, people would pay for a signed poster from Gaia staff as a perk and probably a large grunny plushie like the one I heard is at Gaia HQ. You'd be surprise how much money people will pay for plushies and figurines. Anyway, for that price, what do you think would be a good perk? If Gaians want to have intangible perks for paying $5 or whatever that's fine. I just laid out an idea, that maybe tangible perks could be made for the big purchases. Like there are some Gaians willing to pay $1000 for the Halo, so getting an extra perk physical item for laying that much cash at once I don't think Gaians would mind.

I did hear Gaia used to sell Gaia plushies, hats, etc. It would be fun if they did again, but through GC purchases if possible.

A t-shirt for 5.00 is a little bit stretching it (shipping is already 5.00 alone.)
Also, there's no option to buy 500.00 in GC at once and if they were do to something like this (which would lose them so much money, and NOT what they want obviously) 500.00 for a stuffed animal?
When I bought my IRL kiki kitty plushie in the real shop back in the day I think it was 20-25? alone. not including shipping. The plushie was cute as all hell and had a little hair clip holder on the bottom so you could clip it in your hair but the OMG hats and T-shirts IIRC where more than that.

Of course a bank can offer a free stuffed animal horse (wells fargo's logo is a horse, i think. You getting the plushie is advertising for them and a BANK can afford it. Also, they're not shipping it to you. They're not really doing anything except getting you to open an account (on their terms) for a ******** stuffed horse with assumingly "Wells Fargo" somewhere on it. Not exactly a nice gift.

"The fact that you would mention tangible versus intangible in this same sentence makes me question your level of intelligence."
^
I don't completely understand why they said that unless they meant in the since that people who buy ******** of GC daily, don't really care about real items.

That's true about the shirt. But yeah if people have ideas for irl tier ideas, feel free to share them. Huh I didn't know $100 was the max. But yeah Gaia could use their irl products as perks for sales if they wanted to. Don't worry about that quote, it's settled.

i don't know if its the max, but it is the highest on the CS page so I can only assume you'd have to do 5 transactions for 500$.
(Please don't take that as a plea for even more higher GC tiers, Gaia. It's fine the way it is.)

Demonic Smoker

-Koto- the Announcer
Is there a way to vote for 'none'? Seeing as most of the users (plus myself) refuse to buy Gaiacash until Gaia goes back to listening and being involved with it's customers?

[EDIT]: 8-5-14
Can we also have an ACTUAL survey/poll about how we feel about gaia, the things going on with the site, and/or wish to see the direction the site takes?

I definitely second this motion! i ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to buy gaia cash until gaia starts listening to its members(or customers as you obviously see us). i don't want some piddly free stuff just for giving you some of my hard earned money. i understand that this site needs support but gaia has gone way overboard with constant announcements about various overpriced cash shop items. in the past, i didn't mind buying MC's & cash shop items, but now, no, just no. also, please NO MORE GOLD GENERATORS. they just make the inflation in the marketplace worse. look at cygnus & jet's profile comments & you will see that we really don't want anymore gold generators. every once in a while would be alright but, not all the damn time.

anyway, that is my rant & opinions at this time. i really hope that you are listening. thank you if you do listen & take action.

Sparkly Pirate

7,175 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
-Koto- the Announcer
Is there a way to vote for 'none'? Seeing as most of the users (plus myself) refuse to buy Gaiacash until Gaia goes back to listening and being involved with it's customers?

[EDIT]: 8-5-14
Can we also have an ATUAL survey/poll about how we feel about gaia, the things going on with the site, and/or wish to see the direction the site takes?

I could not have agreed more

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
To be honest, I do not even remember Arcade Blast and Spin n' Win. So I had to vote for the Formal Invitation

Kawaii Star

I voted Spin n' Win. I am not really sure though.
♥
Well, shucks. Is it just me or are the gold generators gone from the cash shop at the moment?

Tipsy Lunatic

11,350 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I still get me some free Gcash, but the prices on the cash items ARE TOO DAMN HIGH. STILL.

Merry Traveler

So much hate in this thread
I kind of suspect gaia is glad not having the "none" option as the other who do want the free CI.
since we are voting for a free CI, why do you guys insist on ruining people's chance to get freebie?
just don't vote if you guys don't like it. I believe you are not the intended target of the voting.
although it might not be a good incentive, A free item is a good extra.

I vote for Formal Invitation, since I would like the price on formal wear to drop for the upcoming event
Here's another post you'll never read. Cut the cash crap and go back to normal, maybe people will actually care about your 'offers' then.

Tasty Target

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fix all the broken stuff like the darned Welcoming Fairy and marketplace previews before wanting to give us something we don't want. And give me a banana.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
I had to look up the items in each of these since it's been so long.

Formal Invitation has tons of items. Including the full series ( up until that point) for a couple items.

Edit: *scrolls through page 25* Oh my! I think most Active Gaians are not aware that Gaia used to sell tangible Real Life items. You could get Pajama Sets, Gift Cards with a Custom Avatar on them, and various sizes of Kiki Kitty Plushie. [These are just examples and not the only items that were available.] It proved too expensive and not successful enough... the department didn't last long. I believe Gaia should turn to sites now set up to mass produce items where Gaia just has to submit images and guidelines for the products, then Gaia collects a small profit from sells. No special department needed these days. It might be some extra work for the Manga Artist, though. [ I should better explain these sites. Companies or a person will select sizes of products and submit graphics. But the Site may only create the item when a customer orders it. Instead of creating say 144 of one shirt in one size and sending it to the company. The customers of the company can just select the size of the shirt they want and the Site will create it and send it to that single person. A percentage of Sales are then sent to the Company that submitted the Graphics and guidelines for this shirt.]

Questionable Genius

11,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
None.

The Gaia survey was insufficiant and glitched. Everytime I log on, there are 10 new announcements all about Gaia Cash items and sales. The hyperinflation is getting WORSE and yet you keep releasing NEW gold generators every week.

These are the things you should prioritize, since these are the reasons why I (and many other of my fellow gaians) isn't even buying Gaia Cash anymore.

Please talk to us for ONCE.

Demonic Smoker

Saijuri
Well, shucks. Is it just me or are the gold generators gone from the cash shop at the moment?

eek eek eek holy s**t!!! you're right. i just checked & i didn't see any. it could mean nothing or maybe just maybe they have pulled their heads outta their butts & listened to us, i dunno. not gonna be too concerned about it cause i'm sure they will put them back. greed is a demanding master.

Demonic Smoker

amarzyciel
So much hate in this thread
I kind of suspect gaia is glad not having the "none" option as the other who do want the free CI.
since we are voting for a free CI, why do you guys insist on ruining people's chance to get freebie?
just don't vote if you guys don't like it. I believe you are not the intended target of the voting.
although it might not be a good incentive, A free item is a good extra.

I vote for Formal Invitation, since I would like the price on formal wear to drop for the upcoming event

stare i didn't vote for anything. there was nothing that i would have wanted on their poll. i just want this inflation problem to get under control and/or to have gold generators either not at all or offered 3-5 times a year only.

Harvey_Kinkle's Spouse

Animal Lover

PookySocks
Poetic Wonderland

zOMG has been left out in the dust and the economy has gone to heck because gaia isn't listening when the users are saying they want them to stop releasing gold gens and to let the site go back to what it was before. ya know; fun for new users and where you could actually quest.

It's been announced that zOMG didn't meet the goals intended and will no longer see further development. <.<

gonk zomg is what got me on this site to begin with!

And I vote NONE. No GC.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces