Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which CI would you like to see as a bonus for purchasing Gaia Cash?

Arcade Blast 0.24144755442465 24.1% [ 854 ]
Formal Invitation 0.47073791348601 47.1% [ 1665 ]
Spin n' Win 0.28781453208934 28.8% [ 1018 ]
Total Votes:[ 3537 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Spin and win, Coz Deadpool.

Noob

BRING BACK RIGS !

Lazy Trash

None. Not until Gaia gets their s**t together and lose all these CS updates bull. neutral

Precious Giver

15,225 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Big Noob

-Koto- the Announcer
Is there a way to vote for 'none'? Seeing as most of the users (plus myself) refuse to buy Gaiacash until Gaia goes back to listening and being involved with it's customers?

Just don't vote. Don't spoil it for the people who do buy GC. This is not the place for some damn revolution. sweatdrop

Eoness's Princess

Handsome Girl

Give Discounts on Mobile Purchase XD

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
-Koto- the Announcer
Is there a way to vote for 'none'? Seeing as most of the users (plus myself) refuse to buy Gaiacash until Gaia goes back to listening and being involved with it's customers?

I'll have you know I'm scared to
death...
...that everything that you had said to me was just...

...a lie until you left.

I second this.
The only way I'm going to be convinced to purchase Gaia Cash is if they never release another gold generator again.

Tipsy Prophet

how about D : listening to your customers

Wicked Sophomore

10,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200

I Like Spin 'N Win

Shirtless Bard

Please stop creating inflation!! Everyone wants that to happen!! Then I'll buy some cash.

Magical Senshi

It would be better if Kaleidoscope Hearts/Stars was up there.

But these don't really motivate me to buy GC; now if it were a free bundle of one of the CI's then yes, I would be motivated to buy GC...but this is just kind of a pathetic reward.

Spam6467's Wife

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I would prefer a new RIG that involved wigs or something. But seeing as that's not an option Formal Invitation was okay.

Sexual_Ram's Waifu

Valiant Werewolf

ink-bane
-Koto- the Announcer

I don't gaiacash either cause I sell and get gold but what do you mean Gaia isn't listening?

zOMG has been left out in the dust and the economy has gone to heck because gaia isn't listening when the users are saying they want them to stop releasing gold gens and to let the site go back to what it was before. ya know; fun for new users and where you could actually quest.

Girl-Crazy Gaian

I like them all. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas