Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which CI would you like to see as a bonus for purchasing Gaia Cash?

Arcade Blast 0.24144755442465 24.1% [ 854 ]
Formal Invitation 0.47073791348601 47.1% [ 1665 ]
Spin n' Win 0.28781453208934 28.8% [ 1018 ]
Total Votes:[ 3537 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Ruthless Bunny

You should give a CI to ppl that redeem GC cards too! Some of us failed the responsibility test where credit is concerned!

Also, update this site to be more mobile friendly, without it looking like an app! And have reader format available for the forums! and make the games playable on the ipod/ipad/tablet formats too!

EDIT: also update the older items plz! Like the elemental wings, mythical hair, oculus, and other MC's well, just the MC's. And im not suggesting re-colors either! Just update those items so they dont clash with the newer and better items now in cash shop.

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
How about gaia if you want people to buy stuff how about actually using the money you make to update the friggen site already. If you people spend a lot money then they should at least update the site. And none due to those being shitty amounts of gold making from them. Gaia you make enough to update site so do it instead of spending it on the tentacl site. scream SPEND IT ON GAIA!!

Enduring Gaian

Truthorscare
How about gaia if you want people to buy stuff how about actually using the money you make to update the friggen site already. If you people spend a lot money then they should at least update the site. And none due to those being shitty amounts of gold making from them. Gaia you make enough to update site so do it instead of spending it on the tentacl site. scream SPEND IT ON GAIA!!

Why update this site? It's obvious where the favoritism lies and it isn't here. Especially when the banners and emails have stuff like "Continue the Journey" and "Ready for some roleplay?" in the banner.

They want gaians to migrate to tentacl. It probably costs them less to upkeep.

Beloved Hunter

31,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
gaia_angelleft Can't Gaia just go back to the way it use to be? How did zOMG not work for you? Everyone LOVED and ENJOYED the Easter Egg Hunt and the Halloween Event on it. We made so many new friends because of the zOMG events. Maybe you could add a new event for March? Like killing evil fairies(or something) similar to hitting the Easter eggs and the ghosties gaia_angelright

Hygienic Hoarder

28,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
I say keep switching it up...

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Darius Runan
Truthorscare

Why update this site? It's obvious where the favoritism lies and it isn't here. Especially when the banners and emails have stuff like "Continue the Journey" and "Ready for some roleplay?" in the banner.

They want gaians to migrate to tentacl. It probably costs them less to upkeep.

That won't happen if that what they want then there stupid. i love gaia for the avatar system they have and on tentacl It retard. It looks like every site now -_- If this site goes down i'm not going to play on tentacl it is boring i'll just go back to some good old classics called zelda and halo or gears of war xD good luck with those a** expecting me to migrate to site they can make same amount off too xD
There's no point when I use the app for GC and don't get any discounts in the first place. Maybe you should give the same discounts there.

Heart Nymph

None. Could you please update other parts of your website please.

Crystal Sailor

19,675 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Wry Dealer 500
â–ŒFighting Evil by moonlight,
â–Œwinning love by daylight,

classified_northkittenstar Not everyone has a credit card or a bank account. How about rewarding the people who buy GaiaCash cards as well? classified_northkittenstar

â–Œnever running from a real fight, she
â–Œis the one named Sailor Moon.

Relentless Conversationalist

Darius Runan
How about a non-bundle item instead of that trash? If it must be a bundle, why not charm bundles? All three of your suggestions are just garbage.

Better yet, how about giving a user a reason to buy GC again besides "Free items". Are you aware that many users, including myself, feel like not one damn cent goes towards the enhancement/renovation of this site unless it's a cash grabbing feature?

Maybe you should try and research just how many cannot afford GCash, along with how many won't buy because of feelings of neglect.

I am still waiting for that inventory update, that would be wonderful to have.
Soothe Belle
None. Could you please update other parts of your website please.
I agree with this.

BTW...what dress do you have on?

Sage Prophet

13,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

User Image

These offers don't tempt me.
I don't buy Gaia Cash unless there's a considerable discount.
I don't see the value in getting a RIG that, chances are, will grant an item of little worth.

Enduring Gaian

How about treating all of the users with respect eh? Not just the users with money to spare.

Fashionable Nerd

Ooh Arcade blast looks fun!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas