Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which CI would you like to see as a bonus for purchasing Gaia Cash?

Arcade Blast 0.24144755442465 24.1% [ 854 ]
Formal Invitation 0.47073791348601 47.1% [ 1665 ]
Spin n' Win 0.28781453208934 28.8% [ 1018 ]
Total Votes:[ 3537 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 > >>

full on monet's Prince

Cosmic Liege

37,540 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Im not a spender anymore. Haven't been for a few years so I do feel I have the right to vote on these kind of matters. Free items were never an incentive for me to buy gc back in the day and most likely still wont be. Inflation is bad enough. No reason to contribute to it farther and Id rather not invest in a game I dont see being a huge part of if this keeps up for another year.

Noob

10,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
How about this.... NO. emotion_donotwant
Also the welcoming fairy is glitching again. crying

EDIT:
I've never used GCash or never will. You can't change my mind.

Angelic Hunter

I retired from Gaia Cash due to my morals (and cash flow) saying not to spend money i dont have, not to encourage the market inflation... that being said, I think getting that months sealed envelope woud be a nice bonus item for any cash purchase amount.

Thirteenth Rogue

How about an "I don't care" or similar option?

Anxious Informer

15,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
Sheshira
Debit Card
Sheshira
I also urge that we keep the vote results documented to see: a) if the item voted for is actually used
They'll do whatever they want, regardless of the results. If most people want one thing, they'll add the other two results together and say that MOST people didn't want it. They have very creative ways of playing games with their polls.

But then I'd rather do what I can to offer my feedback and having the results would only help make my feedback (or well others) more concrete...even if they don't listen.

I mean why else are you and others always commenting on everything about the option "none" or no GC etc but because it's better to constantly remind the staff than give up...
Oh don't get me wrong. I admire people who speak up and express their opinions. I think people should keep on doing it, regardless of how much they are ignored. Otherwise, it just makes it easier for them to treat us like lab rats. At the same time, I have little or no faith in their integrity or business ethics or their ability to care about anything except our wallets. I believe everything they've done since the new CEO took over is based on greed and little else. Even their poll is designed to figure out how to get more cash out of us.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Ambiverted
The first and 3rd choices don't seem to be choice generators, they can just randomly spew gold. So I voted for the middle one which I'm positive was an item gen only.

Oh wow the other two are on par with horribleness with gold generators if people can't even choose items.

Valiant Jackling

None, because I hate CI's and they'll never tempt me to buy GC, ever... which I guess isn't a bad thing because it saves me money.

So go forth with your CIs, for an EI or nice item that suits my tastes might spell personal doom.

That said - have you guys ever considered making an item(s) only obtainable through cash purchase(s)? A kind of purchase exclusive (or purchase incentive). Hell, I think even if you made a single (or double) pose item that was a nice arm or leg mod you'd get people buying, just to get it.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Etrikia
Sheshira
To all the no-gc users, good for you. Here's the high five, the congratulatory pat-on-the-back and whatever accolade you guys want...

You guys keep on voicing your opinion I'm not going to stop that. However you guys need to start banding together and changing any time there's a way of influencing GC sales. In this case the invitation CI which is the only the one that's item only.

Since you guys care so much about the site then voice your opinion through posts and votes. Preventing a CI that has a gold generator option is the best way to actively prevent from a gold generator being released... it's the most that you guys can do given how frequently the release gold generators...

(I'd also keep track of the votes so that if there's any discrepancy in what item is released we have a screen capture of the vote results.)

Basically voice your opinion (but can you guys also please add something along the lines of if you're going to do the free CI with GC purchase to not choose gold generators or gold/item generators, and only choose item generators and emphasize that any sort of promotional offer uses items versus gold generators because that's important too even if you guys don't buy GC ), and vote to prevent more gold generators in any form from being released in promotional offers...

But please by all means voice your dissent...

We have banded together:
Revolution Gaia
Project Gold Sink

And you voted in this poll to prevent the item/gold generators as well?

Demigod

Sevalle
mmkoreans
Sevalle
Neurotic Dork
Sevalle
-Koto- the Announcer
Is there a way to vote for 'none'? Seeing as most of the users (plus myself) refuse to buy Gaiacash until Gaia goes back to listening and being involved with it's customers?

Just don't vote. Don't spoil it for the people who do buy GC. This is not the place for some damn revolution. sweatdrop
I disagree, If it's a revolution then it needs to be everywhere they will see it

This is why staff don't post as often anymore. Someone has to say something for the cause and we just end up with more silence. That's not helping.

Nobody enjoys being doused with red paint by PETA, I'm guessing, and this is what happens.

we're going to keep dousing you with red paint then, not that it's comparable to PETA at all but we will continue until gaia stops sucking the money from its users and screwing us all over.

You're ruining it for people who actually want to do it peacefully. Overzealousness is damaging and ultimately counterproductive.

we're not ruining anything for anyone, if you believe this to be overzealous then you have a warped view of keeping people in the know about how misleading and money hungry gaia is. have you read what past employees have to say about the new CEO?

Enduring Gaian

Denham

Oh man what was that poll...the one where they asked us a yes/no/idc question, and they lumped the no/idc options together even though the yes was winning favor. It upset a lot of people...anyway, I hope they don't do that here with the two gold gens. I made a conscious effort to vote for the second option as I think it's highly important for Gaians to practice what they preach if they want to see an end to gold gens.

I believe they had a poll for site centering where the yes option was the least favored and No was superior. They used the "IDC" option to bolster the Yes option and get a win despite there being more of No.

I can't remember which staff member said it in ATA, but they expressed that they were going to do it regardless of the poll results and only started a poll to see how many were interested positively or negatively in the idea.

Devoted Informer

Darius Runan
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
You know what I find so ironic? All the people here with their fancy avi's are all saying none, and that they want customer service. Don't any of you think that's just a tad bit suspicious?

I'm rather fine with the Formal Invitation.

I can't speak for everyone, but my "Fancy" avi was something I earned through saving over long periods of time. Don't assume that just because we have nice items means that we bought them.

I personally say what I say against the staff because I feel like newer users have been robbed of getting the same options that I had years ago. Now they get the illusion from the marketing guys that buying is more logical, which creates impulse buyers. And that in turn leads to buyers remorse. It's a scam.

I've been a member for 9 years, and most of my items have come from questing and I would buy a little gaia cash each month, if I had money to spare, for verious items.
I refuse to buy anymore until gaia stops treating us like cash cows.

Just a little bit of acknowlagement that we are people too and taking what we do or don't want into consideration is all I ask from it.

The Omega Rising's Compadre

Dangerous Lunatic

Nothing. Quit screwing us.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Darius Runan
Denham

Oh man what was that poll...the one where they asked us a yes/no/idc question, and they lumped the no/idc options together even though the yes was winning favor. It upset a lot of people...anyway, I hope they don't do that here with the two gold gens. I made a conscious effort to vote for the second option as I think it's highly important for Gaians to practice what they preach if they want to see an end to gold gens.

I believe they had a poll for site centering where the yes option was the least favored and No was superior. They used the "IDC" option to bolster the Yes option and get a win despite there being more of No.

I can't remember which staff member said it in ATA, but they expressed that they were going to do it regardless of the poll results and only started a poll to see how many were interested positively or negatively in the idea.

Yessss, thank you. I knew someone in the SF would remember what I was talking about haha. That caused a lot of discontent...though I don't see the point in doing it here. It's either spew more gold or more items, hopefully they'll see users are more interested in the latter if pressed.

Noob

10,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Skags
these rigs stink

I know emotion_awesome

Demigod

Rayatia
mmkoreans
SERAPHlM
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
You know what I find so ironic? All the people here with their fancy avi's are all saying none, and that they want customer service. Don't any of you think that's just a tad bit suspicious?

I'm rather fine with the Formal Invitation.
DID YOU perhaps ever THINK they use to buy GC? and vend? I mean, derps, why would they say no and post on a forum and secretly buy GC. Sorta not logical.

part of the fact is because we're gaia users from years past, when gaia was an enjoyable social network. the ceo wanted to be involved and keep us happy! the lack of any community events is absolutely dreadful i feel so excluded these days because of all you new kids think you know everything after being here for a new york minute. please sit back down.
i fuc*ing love you so much right now...you took the words right out of my mouth

heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas