Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragqueenbarbie's Husbando

Newbie Noob

25,100 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Marathon 300
motoko920
Heres a bug, you RUINED our header. put it back!!

Make a survey to see who wants theses effing changes THEN make them.

NO ONE wants this. and i'm 99% more likely to quit this place!

so gaia ASK what we want DONT Think you know best.

You're kidding, right?
I didn't realize how dramatic people were to simple changes It's a tiny change. They won't cry if one person leaves. Get over it. heart

Agile Rogue

I don't like change, I know most of my menu by heart and now you mixed it up.
Could have added the newer tabs at the end not the middle.
We need two gofusion buttons like we needed another gcash option. (we don't)

Master Jew

34,125 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Master Jew 500
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
commissar ibram gaunt

Not the adds I'm talking about. With the added space from the centering of the site, I now have some 7 add banners, and yes, I did buy cash, a few days ago, the adds are not effected, at lest not these.

That's really not a hard thing to fix, If gaia would like to take the time to work on it, rather thin wasting money on cosmetics

If you've bought more than 249 GCash, you can disable the adds for 30 days.
The other way to find yourself to the above link is to go to the My Gaia page,
then hover over the Gear Icon at the far right, on the drop-down menu, click
Gaia Cash Purchases, and it will take you there. I also use Google Chrome,
not sure if that matters or not, some browsers come with different pop-up blocks.

Here's what I see, all the adds are Gaia related, nothing on the sides.
User Image

Hope that helps, because I do see the adds on my mules, and yes they are
very annoying, how they consume the whole screen from time to time. ^_^

Cluttered Emoter

41,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
There is a bug not with the features, but with the way you guys are doing things. This isnt the way to grow the community or make them happy. You wont be able to keep up this site the way its going. You no longer market to the player, but rather to making money in the way that is easiest to you. I miss how Gaia was, and I strongly urge you to read your site feedback thread and listen to what people have to say.

also 2 go-fusion links. I posted a glitch, dont ban me for helping
Hated the new header so much that I changed it with a script.
Nice going, m8s

Unbeatable Hunter

The daily chance cart is only showing up on the My Gaia and GCash page. Fix please!!

10,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hi,

when I hit the Gaia Online logo, I am in transported to my inventory.

I don't think this is the right place. Please fix.

thanks

Peaceful Bookworm

16,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
I noticed sometimes when you hover over the my gaia etc it goes blank and the only way to fix it is to refresh the page.

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
Saffrons_Curse
Ooooh~~ I like the user who thought up the red sale bar. 8D <3 I didn't realize what it was at first, but if it helps keep announcement spam low, that's very good. * w*!! Thank you for being like the one ******** reasonable person in this goddamn thread, like wow, what the ********.

Rant about how dumb the people in this thread are:
98% of you assholes are retarded, I swear. neutral Unless you're just trying to troll the staff for some reason.

Seriously, with the cash and the other MP stuff in separate tabs, they further separate from each other. I'd been thinking to myself how it'd be nice for the cash s**t and the non-cash s**t to be in separate tabs. Not to mention the tabs themselves we getting ********. Now, there is some redundancy in this new header, which I do think should be addressed, but jesus ********, you whiny bitches, calm your goddamn tits. You act like they made all of the gold shop items cash-only. :T Get your self-righteous heads out of your asses.

And for you blind ********, all of the cash/gold/currency-to-create-items tabs are grouped together, so moving the my gaia tab right in the middle of that because wah change is bad is literally one of the stupidest ******** ideas I've ever heard. Just stop typing, because you obviously aren't ******** thinking.

Do you guys not realize just how many much more significant changes this site had gone through over the years? [and I'm not talking about some bullshit about "yeah before they cared about users and now they just want cash," I just mean layouts and designs and YES EVEN PREVIOUS HEADER CHANGES!] You know what people did? ******** adapted because seriously... quitting over A ******** LAYOUT CHANGE [that's actually an improvement], IS ******** JUVENILE, YOU ******** MORONS. The Gaia staff is probably thinking "good riddance" to melodramatic ******** like you. [Okay, probably not, but I highly doubt they give a s**t about your entitled little temper tantrum, and we'll probably see you back in a few weeks, just in time for you to flip your s**t again about the next tweak they roll out]

And for those of you who throw about how long you've been on this site, I've been here since 04, and I remember getting pissy when Gaia changed its layout and stuff when I was a goddamn idiot teenager. Looking back at myself I'm embarrassed for how retarded I acted, and you should too, if your brain managed to ******** develop past a capricious teen. :T

Like seriously, of all the things to get your panties in a bunch over, this should be like... so incredibly low.

Thanks to the users in this thread, I now have more sympathy for the staff than I did before I checked it out. Gauging your reactions based on this SIMPLE [********] insignificant change, it's honestly no ******** wonder they don't tell us anything - The majority of users don't know how to be mature for s**t. Y'all should seriously be ashamed as hell of yourselves. After seeing your bitching, I feel like the staff and admins are more like saints for putting up with you, and still trying to do a damn thing to make things easier on you. : Ungrateful ******** cunts the lot of you. Damn.

Sure, Gaia's ******** up a lot throughout its existence, and it still often enough pisses me off, but jesus ******** this is not one of those times. This isn't worth the amount of indignation I've seen. Learn how to get some perspective guys. Seriously, why would the staff ever take its users seriously when you b***h about such inconsequential nonsense like they just deleted half your inventory or upped the MP tax to 20%. Save that rage for when it's actually ******** deserved.

If you're all/mostly trolling then good job, you got me, but I'm still posting this because I don't know how many people in this thread might be serious.

TL;DR: Most of you posters are retards who lack perspective and throw temper tantrums like an entitled, bratty ******** toddler, which actually makes me feel sorry for the staff, which I haven't felt in at least a few years. Congrats, brats. YOU are the reason Gaia doesn't listen to us.

I have to say you just took all the words out of my mouth considering how people are reacting to this simple change with the header!
I have never seen a community act so immature, childish, be damn right rude and selfish like they have done in this thread, I also feel more and more sympathy towards the staff as time goes on, it's like no matter what they do they just cannot win!

They update the site and get so much s**t shoved in their faces it's amazing that they are actually keeping us updated about them! 0.0

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Nicki Weston90
I have to say you just took all the words out of my mouth considering how people are reacting to this simple change with the header!
I have never seen a community act so immature, childish, be damn right rude and selfish like they have done in this thread, I also feel more and more sympathy towards the staff as time goes on, it's like no matter what they do they just cannot win!

They update the site and get so much s**t shoved in their faces it's amazing that they are actually keeping us updated about them! 0.0
XD <3
I know I've acted childish and immature about the superficial changes to the site's layout and stuff, but I was an immature child [well.. adolescent] then, so it was less pathetic, but at least I've learned that that's an embarrassing way to behave about aesthetic changes.

Well, the staff isn't 100% out of the woods for me, yet - they've really REALLLY been getting on my nerves with the gold gens, and while they have cut back on it a lot lately, past experience has me wary about the longevity of this terrific decision. They're starting to make good decisions again [handling of GoFusion, halting the gold gens, kickstarter gold sinks [which imo could do better, but that's another topic for another time]], which deserves to be acknowledged. But they had been [and kind of still are] obnoxious about cash shop updates and things, which can easily be frustrating to some, I can understand that.

However, this thread about bugs to this header is not the place for it. It's almost PETA level bullshit, where no one in their right mind would give you the time of day for bending the conversation, straining to make a connection between the topic at hand and your agenda/vendetta unless they're just as warped and illogical as you are. They're grasping at straws and I'm embarrassed for them. That or they're just ... really.. really dumb... like brain-dead-stoner dumb, to which I'd still be embarrassed for them.

They could do more. There's tons of things they could work on and improve, things I'm sure users have been asking for for a long time [I can't remember anything besides updates/maintenance to Guilds and zOMG atm], but they haven't done. People have been upset about much more serious issues regarding Gaia's staff/business direction/that other site they've made etc, issues that I agree on or don't think is petty nonsense. But this is petty nonsense to be flipping s**t over. This is maybe pebble-in-my-shoe level, MAYBE. People need to learn how to stop sweating the small stuff. If they don't, they just come off as irrational, and no one will pay them any heed, even if the issue is serious. = w=

I came here to check if something I noticed was posted, and it already had been, but damn, I had to scroll through so much stupid it was just... It lowered my own outrage at Gaia a few pegs, just from these responses. Like... the users I saw here just.... really pissed me off. If they quit over this? Good, I hope they get the ******** outta this site, I don't want to have the misfortune of running into them again.

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
Saffrons_Curse
XD <3
I know I've acted childish and immature about the superficial changes to the site's layout and stuff, but I was an immature child [well.. adolescent] then, so it was less pathetic, but at least I've learned that that's an embarrassing way to behave about aesthetic changes.

Well, the staff isn't 100% out of the woods for me, yet - they've really REALLLY been getting on my nerves with the gold gens, and while they have cut back on it a lot lately, past experience has me wary about the longevity of this terrific decision. They're starting to make good decisions again [handling of GoFusion, halting the gold gens, kickstarter gold sinks [which imo could do better, but that's another topic for another time]], which deserves to be acknowledged. But they had been [and kind of still are] obnoxious about cash shop updates and things, which can easily be frustrating to some, I can understand that.

However, this thread about bugs to this header is not the place for it. It's almost PETA level bullshit, where no one in their right mind would give you the time of day for bending the conversation, straining to make a connection between the topic at hand and your agenda/vendetta unless they're just as warped and illogical as you are. They're grasping at straws and I'm embarrassed for them. That or they're just ... really.. really dumb... like brain-dead-stoner dumb, to which I'd still be embarrassed for them.

They could do more. There's tons of things they could work on and improve, things I'm sure users have been asking for for a long time [I can't remember anything besides updates/maintenance to Guilds and zOMG atm], but they haven't done. People have been upset about much more serious issues regarding Gaia's staff/business direction/that other site they've made etc, issues that I agree on or don't think is petty nonsense. But this is petty nonsense to be flipping s**t over. This is maybe pebble-in-my-shoe level, MAYBE. People need to learn how to stop sweating the small stuff. If they don't, they just come off as irrational, and no one will pay them any heed, even if the issue is serious. = w=

I came here to check if something I noticed was posted, and it already had been, but damn, I had to scroll through so much stupid it was just... It lowered my own outrage at Gaia a few pegs, just from these responses. Like... the users I saw here just.... really pissed me off. If they quit over this? Good, I hope they get the ******** outta this site, I don't want to have the misfortune of running into them again.

Same here! XD
I have acted and behaved in a very embarrassing way on the internet in the past, but we all look back at our posts and actually realize "wow! I need to grow the ******** up and read my posts before clicking that submit button!"
But unfortunately most of the people haven't done that ><
It is a major embarrassment! No matter what the reason is, there is no reasoning for anyone to act like a immature and self righteous bully!

I understand that, it's the similar situation for me, if they ditched the Gens and updated more of the site and fixed this inflation issue then I'll consider forgiving the higher ups, I don't blame the staff as they are only doing their jobs and implementing the changes and decisions ^^"
Even though I have a grudge against the higher ups that run the site I will never talk to them in a immature fashion as that just gets you ignored in the long run!
It's like a 30 year old throwing themselves on the floor and throwing a paddy all because a snickers bar costs £5!!!!! 0.0

They have been going in the right direction and I will praise Gaia for that! I mean talking to them maturely will get me heard alot better! XD

So true, this whole thread really reminds me of the whole ATA and how abusive some of the userbase got towards the staff there emotion_facepalm
I couldn't get past the 2nd page, I just skipped reading the whole thread and quoted you as your post was technically what I was going to post! LOL! XD
(most of the users that posted here really need to look at their spelling mistakes o.o)

Oh! I am still waiting for the payout rate for posting in forums and playing the games to get raised a tad, I mean they did that with the Booty Grab and Daily Chance, why not do the same with Forums and Games?
Hopefully they will eventually! XD

So true! If you have that much anger and hate towards a site then I do think you should quit and take a loooooooooooong hiatus from the internet, there are worse things going on in the world to put that hate and anger towards then a silly pixelated site like this ><

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Nicki Weston90

Same here! XD
I have acted and behaved in a very embarrassing way on the internet in the past, but we all look back at our posts and actually realize "wow! I need to grow the ******** up and read my posts before clicking that submit button!"
But unfortunately most of the people haven't done that ><
It is a major embarrassment! No matter what the reason is, there is no reasoning for anyone to act like a immature and self righteous bully!

I understand that, it's the similar situation for me, if they ditched the Gens and updated more of the site and fixed this inflation issue then I'll consider forgiving the higher ups, I don't blame the staff as they are only doing their jobs and implementing the changes and decisions ^^"
Even though I have a grudge against the higher ups that run the site I will never talk to them in a immature fashion as that just gets you ignored in the long run!
It's like a 30 year old throwing themselves on the floor and throwing a paddy all because a snickers bar costs £5!!!!! 0.0

They have been going in the right direction and I will praise Gaia for that! I mean talking to them maturely will get me heard alot better! XD

So true, this whole thread really reminds me of the whole ATA and how abusive some of the userbase got towards the staff there emotion_facepalm
I couldn't get past the 2nd page, I just skipped reading the whole thread and quoted you as your post was technically what I was going to post! LOL! XD
(most of the users that posted here really need to look at their spelling mistakes o.o)

Oh! I am still waiting for the payout rate for posting in forums and playing the games to get raised a tad, I mean they did that with the Booty Grab and Daily Chance, why not do the same with Forums and Games?
Hopefully they will eventually! XD

So true! If you have that much anger and hate towards a site then I do think you should quit and take a loooooooooooong hiatus from the internet, there are worse things going on in the world to put that hate and anger towards then a silly pixelated site like this ><

Yeah, exactly! XD I never thought I'd understand why Gaia might not be as honest with us as we wish they would be, but damn seeing this is like = A=; well no wonder, it'd take all my strength to just hold my tongue [which, I probably wouldn't be able to anyways]. Perhaps they're afraid of what they might say, letting some aggression out on people. Maybe not, but I'll be damned if this thread isn't a terrific case for their side of the argument to illustrate what kind of drivel they have to wade through and how it's not solely the staff/etc who are to blame for this barrier between users and admins etc.
Yeah like... I'd be pitching a fit if this was a thread about making more gold gens, or getting rid of zOMG or something, but ... it's a header. Get a ******** grip on reality. burning_eyes

mhm~~ And they're working on fixing the inflation! They've got multiple ways to sink gold, that aren't just the kickstarters [which sink literally trillions each time], things that are affordable to even the cheapest of Gaians. There's this game.. stack attack, and it has different levels you can play at [pay 1k, 5k, or 10k] and you can win more than you made, but some of the gold is sunk through that [the same way old raffles didn't give the winner all the gold, the raffle holder kept a portion of it for themselves, but it's still a good deal for the winner], there's the gold shops - like Loyal's Bazaar, in which are about 4-6 different CIs you can buy for gold. Are the items incredible? Not quite, although I'd totally advise buying the crap out of the Ivan's Garage Sale, there's definitely chances to win some items that soooo pay themselves over. That CI costs 20k, and you can win items that are about 50-60+mil in MP. ******** worthy CI UuU!
Also, users can help kill inflation, too - buy gold shop items. Sell them, donate them, trash them, whatever, but if you want to help keep inflation in control, then guess what? If you have gold, you have some power. For months, all I've been doing is sinking gold, questing practically every item in Loyal's, donating to those gold sinks, raiding the other gold shops and buying vast amounts of items. What I've sunk is fractional compared to what all is out there, but every little bit helps, and if people just keep buying s**t instead of sinking it, if people keep buying gold gens instead of shunning them, then the inflation will stay ******** up. Gaia's at fault for offering the gold gens, but the users are at fault for buying them, and they should acknowledge that and understand that, instead of blaming it alllll on Gaia. Gaia has its share of blame, yes, but anyone who's bought a gold gen is just as much to blame, maybe slightly less so.
So what if Gaia pushes for cash sales? It needs to if it wants to stay in business and up and running for us to d**k around on. That's just a sad fact of life, they need money to run and function. Tektek, if I'm not mistaken, costs about $30k yearly to keep it up and running, last I remember, and that's a rinky dink little site compared to Gaia. Imagine how much ******** money a year that takes to support, and then a living wage for everyone who works there, I mean c'mon. They need money, but instead of boycotting cash, users should try to use their spending to show Gaia what we want more of or less of. We wouldn't have this inflation problem if dumb shits didn't keep buying up the gold gens because they're ******** idiots who don't understand how supply and demand works, so they ******** up the economy because they want instant gratification. = 3= And honestly, inflation is my main, and almost only issue with Gaia, it's just... been an issue for almost a year now and only got worse and worse and holy s**t it's almost been a year since the first gold gen was released I'm wasting mylifeomghnngnggg /sobsforaminute/
I don't really talk to the staff or admins [though I do know some mods 3nodding ], I just spout my opinions off at users when I see them unfairly bashing Gaia, or calling for users to stop spending cash. b***h, do you want to save Gaia, or kill it forever? = 3=;; misguided fools.
HAH! Yeesss XD Though, most people on here, I'm guessing must be teens, or have the mental capacity of teens judging by all this wangst. XP
= w= The few ATAs I went to, there was so much spam it was like OMG, GUY STFU. No one likes spammers. It was irritating. = A= ******** ignorant a** bitches, man.

XD I managed to skim the whole thing and there were a few legit bug posts, some people who weren't going berserk about the change, but voicing their displeasure, but most were just dumbly requesting the my gaia tab to be moved [because they were used to it being the 2nd tab and it throws them off, like oh my god, you lazy little s**t, I hope they move the my gaia tab to the ******** bottom right of the screen just to ******** with you] or saying how this is just another way for Gaia to push gcash on us by separating them [like having to look at all the WAYS TO GET CASH on the right of the shops tab didn't do that as well, except worse. o_o] or saying that the change was RUINING THE SITE. =w='''' Even when I was a dumb s**t teen, pissed off about a font change on the site, I knew it wasn't ruining the site, it just pissed me off [and I even knew it was dumb to be pissed about it, but I was still pissed. XD] I can't say much on spelling mistakes - I do my best not to make them, but some slip by me anyways. UuU;;;

Mmmmmmmmmm if they increase the gold from posting etc, it would just add to the inflation problem. The LAST thing we need is more ways to pump more gold into the system. The Daily Chance was plenty. Also, I think they had nerfed BG, like they nerfed zOMG [you can only make like ... 50k on zOMG and then you earn 1/5th of the usual amount after that... I think BG might have been 100k or something]

Yeah, and like... even when taking this site more seriously than you probably should, the header change is still so beneath mentioning that like... it's just mind-numbingly pathetic, there's really no other word, the people throwing their hissy fits over this are just pathetic.
I hope our posts have sobered them up, or at least sobered up anyone who was going to join in on that pitiful attempt of treating a mole hill like a mountain. Like... if you scraped your knee, but acted like you had a broken leg. Get the ******** out of my reality, b***h, you don't belong. Go back to your ******** momma and let her coddle you like the spoiled brat you are.

Sexy Demon

19,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Blackend-Blue Eyes
Hated the new header so much that I changed it with a script.
Nice going, m8s

User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Any chance you'd be willing to explain how you used a script to change it?
It's really annoying for me, and if I could modify it somehow that'd be great.
I understand if you don't feel like sharing your process.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x