Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Citizen

22,075 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
pythonesque
⇉ ♛ ⇇
PMs are very strange. Mine get cut off sometimes and don't send, or send blank.

I second this.
Any clue if they will ever add guild access to the iPhone app? I don't really talk in normal forums and never anything to do on here everyday but if guilds were put in I could honestly see myself on the app a lot more

Dapper Gaian

16,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
i still think it needs some sort of game where i can sit on a night time when bored and just play for a little gold ect

Intellectual Explorer

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Agent Momo
pythonesque
⇉ ♛ ⇇
PMs are very strange. Mine get cut off sometimes and don't send, or send blank.

I second this.

I third this!

Distinct Hunter

Just got the app two days ago. It's alright, I like that I can check updates on my threads and whatnot however it's a pain in the butt trying to get to other people's profiles and also why is there no way to add someone as a friend when using the app. What's up with that?
This has been bugging me for a long time, but this app does not play nice with the IP verification security measure. If I'm on the mobile network, I have to basically register a new IP address every time I access the app, which then kind of defeats the purpose if I'm leaving a trail of random IPs that I'm never going to use again. I'd love to see the Google Authenticator feature--or something else!--integrated with this (and the Android app too, I guess), so I can turn off IP verification and still feel secure about my account.

Formal Elocutionist

having been able to finally see the new AP for the first time today; I just wanted to say thanks for making it so awesome. It has a few flaws, but nothing I can't just hop on the computer and do. Those things aren't a major inconvenience either. It's well designed. I didn't know where some of my money was going when I invested in Gaia. I can sell every penny well spent here. It's too awesome.

Macareux's Partner In Crime

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Forever a Musician 500
Only having ten posts per page means more pages to scroll through.

To be consistent, it would be nice to have a full 15 posts per page. That, and quoting is weird in private messages. They just seem overall buggy.

Friendly Knight

I'm not sure if these have been added as I am lazy to bother to check, but I have a couple things I'd like to say..

-Daily chance
--why limit it to just 1, when there are 7 key links to tap.
--I have gotten 1 item off of that daily chance where every other times its like, 25G

-Games
--Well... The first being the biggest, there are none..
---An idea I thought was just basic Gaia Solitaire.. It's small, basic and can only reward you gold if
---you play all your cards (easy peazy)

-Notifications
--I know it's weird, but I get repetitive notifications to threads I follow or items on my wish list. But
--the notification are practically useless, as they just show me old items that claim they are cheaper
--when they haven't changed at all (not sure if that's a refresh issue or not..) or to threads that have
--not received a post in over an hour..

And.. Yeah, I think that's about it.

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
We need the report button in the forums and since we have the marketplace and cash shop it would be nice to have the gold shops.

Invisible Explorer

The Beaten and bruised
I'm not sure if these have been added as I am lazy to bother to check, but I have a couple things I'd like to say..

-Daily chance
--why limit it to just 1, when there are 7 key links to tap.
--I have gotten 1 item off of that daily chance where every other times its like, 25G

-Games
--Well... The first being the biggest, there are none..
---An idea I thought was just basic Gaia Solitaire.. It's small, basic and can only reward you gold if
---you play all your cards (easy peazy)

-Notifications
--I know it's weird, but I get repetitive notifications to threads I follow or items on my wish list. But
--the notification are practically useless, as they just show me old items that claim they are cheaper
--when they haven't changed at all (not sure if that's a refresh issue or not..) or to threads that have
--not received a post in over an hour..

And.. Yeah, I think that's about it.

I second this one. I always wondered why the application only allows for 1 DC when on Gaiaonline.com, there are clearly 6 plus 1 Dumpster Dive.

In regards to the notifications... In my honest opinion, I think notifications are just buggy in general on and off the app. I get repeat notifications about my Wishlist all the time (or maybe they're simply late and so I never seem to see the items in question for sale at X price?) and I also occasionally get repeat notifications about thread updates when I already checked the thread in question.
PMs still don't work.
I can't edit thread titles.
Links outside of gaia won't open properly (specifically photobucket and devianart)

Please fix these problems

Werewolf

Your cash shop layout is horrendous
Isn't your app supposed to bring you more money?
Make it easier for us to throw our money at you
Why won't you take my money??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas