Nights-Rune
make for Android? its better then apple... talk2hand

There's already one for Android, if you don't know by now

Romantic Bloodsucker

8,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Oh and I was wondering can you guys do me a favor. Make the cat faces available on apps? Please?

6,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I personally love the app, I'm even using it now :3 There aren't a bad amount of problems with it, the only thing so far that would be awesome to see put in would be the remaining shops, and maybe add to each section a daily chance, that way there isn't just one biggrin

Romantic Bloodsucker

8,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Xx0Smashed Crayons0xX
I personally love the app, I'm even using it now :3 There aren't a bad amount of problems with it, the only thing so far that would be awesome to see put in would be the remaining shops, and maybe add to each section a daily chance, that way there isn't just one biggrin

I think adding all the stores is a good idea but the adding of new chances in the sections could possibly mess up the apps function. Maybe? Well not function but I mean like layout and stuff.

6,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
HeartToHeavy
Xx0Smashed Crayons0xX

I think adding all the stores is a good idea but the adding of new chances in the sections could possibly mess up the apps function. Maybe? Well not function but I mean like layout and stuff.
Yes, I do have to agree with you on that, maybe they could make it so when you go to a new section it automatically does a daily chance?

Romantic Bloodsucker

8,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Xx0Smashed Crayons0xX
HeartToHeavy
Xx0Smashed Crayons0xX

Yes, I do have to agree with you on that, maybe they could make it so when you go to a new section it automatically does a daily chance?

You mean like you chose to go to forums on the app and daily chance appears? I think that'd work.

6,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
HeartToHeavy
Xx0Smashed Crayons0xX
HeartToHeavy
Xx0Smashed Crayons0xX

I think adding all the stores is a good idea but the adding of new chances in the sections could possibly mess up the apps function. Maybe? Well not
function but I mean like layout and
stuff.
Yes, I do have to agree with you on
that, maybe they could make it so when you go to a new
section it automatically does a daily chance?
Exactly, but having it correspond to your chances on the site while also having the same amount per day.
You mean like you chose to go to forums on the app and daily chance appears? I think that'd work.

Romantic Bloodsucker

8,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Xx0Smashed Crayons0xX
HeartToHeavy
Xx0Smashed Crayons0xX
HeartToHeavy
Xx0Smashed Crayons0xX

I think adding all the stores is a good idea but the adding of new chances in the sections could possibly mess up the apps function. Maybe? Well not
function but I mean like layout and
stuff.
Yes, I do have to agree with you on
that, maybe they could make it so when you go to a new
section it automatically does a daily chance?
Exactly, but having it correspond to your chances on the site while also having the same amount per day.
I do think that's be okay to do. Just don't know if that would affect the app as much? You know?

Professional Novice

I'm using the app on an iPad for the first time. I had some trouble with it locking up on me at first. I'm not sure why that is.

One of the things that is annoying for me has been scrolling through the forums. There is no quick way to jump to the top of the page if I want to go back to the forum from within a thread.

Blessed Gekko

I just thought I should say the app is amazing but, I have a glitch where if I try to send a pm with my app it ends up blank with a few brackets other things that don't make sense. Is there any way if fixing this?

Distrustful Millionaire

7,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
I also have a question for the gaia app how come it doesn't let us go on our guilds forum. It would be a great improvement and as other people have said the gaia app has a glitch when trying to reply it replys only with several words or sometimes with only the quote available .
887pink
I just thought I should say the app is amazing but, I have a glitch where if I try to send a pm with my app it ends up blank with a few brackets other things that don't make sense. Is there any way if fixing this?
I will second this.

Also, access to guilds please? :] And maybe some App-exclusive games?

Werewolf

> The PM system in the Gaia app is very buggy

> Some posts don't go through

>I would really appreciate a refresher system similar to other apps where I can pull down the screen and I get updates. Usually I have to manually update by going in and browsing a bit before updates appear

>A refresh button for forums would be good too

Overall slightly below average, but definitely room to grow.

Kawaii Fatcat

⇉ ♛ ⇇
PMs are very strange. Mine get cut off sometimes and don't send, or send blank.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff