Clean Hunter

11,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
Please.

Please

Please Fix the Pms.

I still cannot respond to anyone with quotes without it removing everything and it placing some garbled stuff in the message instead.

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
make for Android? its better then apple... talk2hand

Lonely Lover

I cannot seem to change my avi. I select naked and when I scroll to another page the clothes are reset back on

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
I don't know if anyone else has posted this, but I would love to see the shops on the app. We hve the cash shop and the marketplace, but not the actual shops :/

Beloved Sex Symbol

When I am on my iPad, I do not want to be asked every effing time if I want the app every effing time I click on something. I don't want the app, fix this NOW!!! I am not going to put up with the crap. If I wanted the bloody app I would go and download it. As soon as I click Cancel it should never pop up again.

Sparkly Smoker

Onigetoe
When I am on my iPad, I do not want to be asked every effing time if I want the app every effing time I click on something. I don't want the app, fix this NOW!!! I am not going to put up with the crap. If I wanted the bloody app I would go and download it. As soon as I click Cancel it should never pop up again.

thisthisthisthis

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Onigetoe

sugarina
thisthisthisthis

I have made a thread in SF... Please stop by and Tell them your operating system and device used.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/gaia-on-the-go-popup-please-fix/t.82851409_recent/?_gaia_t_=4898&mygntcid=745074

Perfect Lover

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
sugarina
Onigetoe

thisthisthisthis

This!!!!!!!

Sparkly Smoker

Kitty
Onigetoe

sugarina
thisthisthisthis

I have made a thread in SF... Please stop by and Tell them your operating system and device used.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/gaia-on-the-go-popup-please-fix/t.82851409_recent/?_gaia_t_=4898&mygntcid=745074

done

Lucky Star

So, some thoughts

1. Ok, I think it's great you guys have an app, but I think it pales in comparison to the full site.
2. I can browse the main site in most of its glory on my iPad's web browser

sooo..... I really don't want to use the app, but today everytime I click a link on the site, I get a very annoying notification to go look at the app in the App Store. Can you please just let me enjoy the gloriousness of gaia without making me go look at the app I've already tried out and didn't like?

Aged Pumpkin

Dear Gaia,
There aree vastly easier and less annoying ways to let mobile users know that there is now an app available. There is no reason for a popup script telling us the same information every time we click a link or move to a different page.
I LIKE my browser and use it to view other websites that have apps (including Facebook); none of those sites inconvenience me with pop ups and yet I still know the app exists.
Please remove the script that creates the pop up and make your mobile users happy again.
Until such a time that I can chat on Gaia without the annoyance, I will not be participating in anything here.
Thank you.

Smitten Kitten

Any chance of being able to access guilds through the app? sweatdrop

Romantic Bloodsucker

8,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hi I don't know if this was said but I'm using my iPhone 3GS and I have a problem with sending messages I have to delete everything prior to when I reply using my app. So if someone says something and I reply without deleting every thing it would just say the quote thing but not what they said nor what I said. It's infuriating me because then I have to retype everything.

Friendly Entrepreneur

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
LovelySakura247
Push notifications

All the way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff