Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
also it would have actually been easier to develop an app for the android OS then it is for apple. i am wondering if they got some kind of perk for releasing it on apple first?

this is plain out ridiculous.

Lonely Ladykiller

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
The Lord Rahl
They need it for the Android system too. End of story. So much more potential.

IPhone is old news.

AT&T was killing Apple, that's why they said ******** you, opted out of the exclusive deal and teamed up with Verizon as well.

They're coming out with Dual processor phones, which all the first ones, are gonna be Android platform cause Apple doesn't have something in planning for awhile.

THEY NEED ANDROID.
yeah... boo to apple! scream yea to the droid!! 4laugh i just kinda feel let down.... really was hoping for something for the droid as well. figured if they came out with something for apple then naturally they'd think to release and app for us droid users.... it will probably take another lengthy bit of time before an app is released for other phones? gonk

EmeraldRaines's Husband

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
I've had no trouble thus far. Good job Gaia! I've been suggesting this for a while now! Now we just need an android version to go along with. Looking forward to this! Thanks.

Lonely Ladykiller

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Tiram
I've had no trouble thus far. Good job Gaia! I've been suggesting this for a while now! Now we just need an android version to go along with. Looking forward to this! Thanks.
i am happy for the gaians who can use this app (dont get me wrong not trying to be a butthead) but i do hope an android app is VERY close to being released as well! that would make me feel very good.

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

rofl well since to get an iphone or ipad or ipod will be a several problem, I believe that an apps for ordinary movil phone is in order... so we can tell what is wron with it >u<

Kitten

12,450 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
Can we get this for Android?
This is my shop mule... I am normally Split personality and gaia is not letting me log into my account via my computer after I tried on the app on my itouch!

Rogue

Pretty cool. Its certainly basic. I CANT WAIT TILL THERES FORUMS ON IT! It will be easier.

Astounding Browser

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I've installed the app on my iPad and currently using it to check for errors, so far it's not that bad.

I have no problem logging into the same account on both computer and device at the same time.

Yes, the log in problem with account names with spaces is still in effect, since I've used my mules to test as well. Not a problem when sticking the names together without the spaces.

Problems I've encountered are glitches when opening the announcements, and PMs.

On the PM: After hitting the button and waiting for 2 minutes of not appearing or so, came up with a " Log-In Error: can't fetch data!" notice, then I realized that I was booted out of the system and have to relog in.

When opening the Announcements and Notifications, different types of behaviors came up:

1) the slide-in page went blank, and then the app closed down. Tapped on the app again, the app kept my log in mode.

2) lists appeared, return back to main page but then app closed down, retap back into the app and showed i was logged out.

3) trying to click into the announcements and or mail, but the whole app completely frozed up.

---------------------

hmm, I am also wondering if it's possible to open already-recieved PMs, Notifications, and Announcements in places where there's no WiFi available. My iPad is not the 3G version, and I don't stay around WiFi areas as much. And then adding status update abilities similar to twitter would be fun.

9,200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
scream WTF not everyone has iphone what about us users that have Android

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Tado666
scream WTF not everyone has iphone what about us users that have Android

i agree with Tado666 not all of us have iphone plus im one of the andriod users and it made me feel mad >.> seriously made one for all of the phone including andriods type of phone not just iphone or ipod... stare like most of us would point out that not all of us have iphone or ipod
User ImageUser Image

for all those complaining about the apple thing.
its gonna come out for android, blackberry and there was also talk about making a simple mobile site for regular phones.

the reason it was on apple first is cause the dev who made it was doing it as a fun side project with their own mobile.

read the transcript from the chat they had with us about a mobile app here.

User Image

gaia i'm really excited about this, looking forward to the blackberry version when you get to it.
can't wait to be able to use it on my touch screen blackberry storm.

User ImageUser Image
quote me for faster response♥

Flameinexile's Waifu

Romantic Whisperer

Guys please remember this thread is to ask for feedback on the app...not to complain that it is only available in iApps.

It has been stated (several times) that they WILL be making an app for other carriers aswell...apple is just the test run.

10,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
I can't review this app until you make it compatible with iOS 3.

I was all excited until that dreaded "This app requires iOS 4.2" popped up on my screen.

=(

Mega Cat

11,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Was gonna complain about not being able to log in, but looks like you guys are fixing that. Anyway, would love for this app to be able to browse and respond in forums. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff