Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
fire monkey95
i would love push notifications eg. if somone buys something or comments on something it pops up on your phone
Push notifications are essential for apps these days. This app would be so much better with notifications and if it was more accessible to Gaia without having to open a link in Safari (because I HATE safari browser, Mercury browser is the way to go) heart

6,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
Siren Silence
This is just a small thing, but I think the color should be changed. Next to all these pretty, colorful apps, I have this gray little block that says "Gaia" on it. A little boring.
I totally agree with you. It is a little boring!

Dapper Gaian

16,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
TheLeperAffinity4
fire monkey95
i would love push notifications eg. if somone buys something or comments on something it pops up on your phone
Push notifications are essential for apps these days. This app would be so much better with notifications and if it was more accessible to Gaia without having to open a link in Safari (because I HATE safari browser, Mercury browser is the way to go) heart
i dont mind the fact that a fourm room may open up there its jsut not knowing if ive been quoted or sold something untill i go onto the app
I'm using the application now. I noticed that when you click a thread title in the notifications, instead of taking you to that thread the application takes you to your profile (through safari). Why is that? Doesn't make sense to me. I would really like it if we could just reply through the application though. The Gaia interface is a bit too complex for the iPhone safari. I believe a simpler system for replying and forming through the application would be nice. And the manga reader thing for the application would be kick a** too. smile
i want it so i can text when i get a phone

Trash

I have tried using my I.d and removing the space. it still won't work. What should I do?

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I would love to use your app but alas I have an iPod Touch - any chance of making it so that this app can be used on this handheld?
did they make this app recently???
YinLovesYang
did they make this app recently???

No. It has been out a while. They are going to make a droid app soon too! ^-^

5,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I have tried logging back into the gaia app after changing my username but it wont let me log in. Am i doing something wrong?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff