Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hey everyone!

It seems, from the look of things, that some of you have been having issues with the Tipsy achievement. D'oh! This is certainly not the experience we want you to be having, and please know that we are working on resolving the issue so it is no longer a problem.

That said, in the meantime, if you should have received any of the Tipsy series of achievements and didn't have them granted to you, please post in this thread and let me know. I have a temporary workaround that should fix the issue for you.

In your post, please use the following format:
Quote:

Username
Name of Missing Achievement(s)
How Long it Has been Missing
Any screenshots of your tips earned

Also, this is a help thread, not a spam thread, so please refrain from making spam posts in here. They can make it difficult to ensure the people that need assistance get that assistance if the legitimate posts are made between spam posts. If you want to spam, please take it to the Chatterbox forum where you are free to spam appropriate material all day and night!

Thanks biggrin
Sisky

FYI: Some of these are not going to be retroactive, which means that unfortunately, at this moment, I won't be able to fix them in this thread. It'll have to be done once the major fixes are completed. I can only do a small workaround! If I cannot fix a particular achievement you feel is missing, then this would be why and I hope you understand biggrin
- Sisky

===================================================

UPDATED: September 24th, 2012 - PLEASE READ

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to give you all an update. We are still working on fixing the issues with the Tipsy achievements. It seems to be affecting the whole chain of achievements (Tipsy, Mega Tipsy, and Super Tipsy).

In order to better help everyone who needs it, I'd ask that everyone please wait to post in here until they have 100 tips, or enough to get the Super Tipsy achievement. At that time, please post with a screenshot, and I can help make sure the whole achievements quest chain is completed for you.

I know this is frustrating, and that you'd like to get your achievements as you earn them - clearly, this is what we'd like for you too! But until we fix the underlying issue, this is the best way for me to be able to help you in a quick and efficient manner, and for you not to have to keep posting about missing achievements and having to submit screenshots.

I hope this makes sense to everyone. Thanks for your understanding! biggrin
- Sisky

============================

IMPORTANT UPDATE: September 27th, 2012 - FIX IN PATCH - PLEASE READ!
Hey everyone!

Great news!

It looks like they have identified and fixed the issue the issue causing problems with the Tipsy Achievement quest. The fix has been pushed to patch, which means it is waiting to be made live. This could occur as early as today, but will most likely happen either tomorrow or early next week. This fix should also be retroactive, so you should be able to get achievement steps you already earned, as well any you have yet to earn going forward.

For now, I am going to hold off on working on any more achievement fixing issues as this should be resolved soon enough. I thank you all for your patience with this while we worked to fix the underlying issue, and for a bit more patience over the next few days while the fix goes live.

If, for some reason, it still has issues AFTER the beginning of next week (say after Tuesday), I'll be happy to re-visit the thread and continue to work on manual fixes.

Take care and have a great week! biggrin
Sisky

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
~~ List of Resolutions ~~

This will be the place where I log resolved issues for people who post. It'll just help me keep track of what has been completed, and what still needs to be addressed biggrin

- Sisky

Username and Achievement Fixed:
Mewsie - Tipsy, Mega Tipsy, Super Tipsy
Dark Riik - Tipsy
Suishohatake - Tipsy, Mega Tipsy, Super Tipsy
feuillemort - Tipsy
AsterKurayami - Mega Tipsy
krenaes - Mega Tipsy, Super Tipsy
astroaries - Tipsy
HDMl - Mega Tipsy, Super Tipsy
Dbi - Tipsy
Contact x - Mega Tipsy, Super Tipsy
Lady Blu - Tipsy
Werewolf in Wonderland - Tipsy
Kara Asumie - Tipsy
Horntastic - Mega Tipsy
Nixph - Super Tipsy, Mega Tipsy
chernobylpets - Tipsy, Mega Tipsy
Madame Mae - Mega Tipsy
UmiUta - Mega Tipsy
Existential Existence - Super Tipsy
Intoxikace - Mega Tipsy, Super Tipsy
Shefura - Tipsy
Kill Hybrid - Mega Tipsy
_CinnN_ - Tipsy
Blackdragon0228- Super Tipsy
Naxto - Tipsy
lNeXuZ- Mega Tipsy
iinasmuch- Tipsy
Angst Werewolf- Super Tipsy, Mega Tipsy
Kousagi Jaganshi- Mega Tipsy

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
~~ Important Note: Please Wait a Day Before Reporting ~~

Just so you all know, you should wait at least 24 hours between missing the achievement and reporting that it is missing from your list of completed achievements. Sometimes it can take a bit longer then usual to process the grant, so giving it 24 hours to appear is the best thing to do. After this time, if you still don't have it, then please feel free to post in here. This waiting period will also make it easier for me to help everyone that needs assistance biggrin

Sisky

Seasonal Kitten

36,865 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
I don't mean to be a bug... but this here:

http://imageshack.us/a/img715/2444/tipjar2.jpg

proves I should have mega tipsy (I know I should have super tipsy too.. but sadly since they aren't all in the same tip jar, it'd require a lot of uploads of screenshots to try to prove it).

Username: Mewsie
Name of Missing Achievement(s):
Mega Tipsy

Big Tipper
Lavish Tipper (uncertain of)

How Long it Has been Missing: A day?

19,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
I haven't got tipsy yet, I got lots of tips in different places not sure where though, since I don't recall and too many posts that I have to go through lol, but here is one of the tip jar's screenshots I got

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username: AsterKurayami
Name of Missing Achievement(s) Mega Tipsy
How Long it Has been Missing I've only noticed this the past two days...
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
Dark Riik
I haven't got tipsy yet, I got lots of tips in different places not sure where though, since I don't recall and too many posts that I have to go through lol, but here is one of the tip jar's screenshots I got

You need to recieve 50 for mega tipsy
and give 50 then 100 for big and lavish tipper

19,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
AsterKurayami
Dark Riik

You need to recieve 50 for mega tipsy
and give 50 then 100 for big and lavish tipper

okay thanks

19,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
siskataya
Placeholder in case extra space is needed! biggrin

thanks for the tip

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Dark Riik
siskataya

thanks for the tip

You are welcome, and this issue should be fixed for you biggrin
- Sisky

19,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
siskataya
Dark Riik
siskataya

thanks for the tip

You are welcome, and this issue should be fixed for you biggrin
- Sisky

okay thank you so much

Deadly Bibliophile

21,425 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
Username: Suishohatake

Name of Missing Achievement(s): Tipsy, Megatipsy, Super Tipsy (You can see the tip jar here)
I'm pretty sure I should have gotten Big Tipper and Lavish Tipper as well, but I have no proof of these like I do the Tipsy ones. I've tried to tip everyone I tried to get help from on my thread though. As long as I can get them after posting this, I don't mind having to re-earn them.

How Long it Has been Missing: Tipsy, definitely two days. The others I lost track of since I was focusing on other achievements, so about a day or so.

Screenshot:

User Image

Edit: Thank you so much for the tip and the resolution of my situation, Sisky! You're amazing! emotion_kirakira emotion_hug
Username feuillemort
Name of Missing Achievement(s) Tipsy
How Long it Has been Missing First attempt at achievement was today, so less than 24 hours.
Any screenshots of your tips earned Here.

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMl
████████████████████████♚█████

Username: HDMI
Name of Missing Achievement(s): Mega Tipsy, Super Tipsy, and however many else achievements there are for an amount of tips received.
How Long it Has been Missing: 4 Days.
Any screenshots of your tips earned:

Tip Jar 1

Tip Jar 2
These are the tip jars from two recent achievement threads I needed help with, as you can see both have over 50 tips, and combined over 100 tips which means I should have Mega & Super Tipsy already & Super Tipsy doesn't even show up in my achievements page. I'd like to add that I've had no problems with the achievements aimed at giving tips, I have Tipsy, Big Tipper and Lavish Tipper already.

████████████████████████♚█████

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Mewsie
I don't mean to be a bug... but this here:

http://imageshack.us/a/img715/2444/tipjar2.jpg

proves I should have mega tipsy (I know I should have super tipsy too.. but sadly since they aren't all in the same tip jar, it'd require a lot of uploads of screenshots to try to prove it).

Username: Mewsie
Name of Missing Achievement(s):
Mega Tipsy

Big Tipper
Lavish Tipper (uncertain of)

How Long it Has been Missing: A day?

Thanks! Ok, I can fix the Mega and Super Tipsy achievements for you and have done so. The Big Tipper and Lavish Tipper will likely have to be re-earned. Hope this at least helps somewhat! biggrin
-Sisky

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces