Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Darling

Hey. We need a list of places that will still carry s**t. Don't leave us hanging. This is cryptic and cruel of you guys.
That's not good! Some of us don't like credit cards. Already my favorite store no longer carries the game cards.
I don't have paypal or a credit card, and i don't think there's any ultimate game cards in my area. It's much easier to go out and but an actual Gaia cash card. you guys need to be stocking them in more stores instead of pulling them

how the hell am I going to buy cash, in that case ?

Sexy Turtle

The Luscious Lily
iiilullaby-katie
you should let international users (ie. Canadians) have videos to watch too.. i can never get any.

I second this.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I third this.User Image

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Wolves_Witches_and_Love
Tamea Goldenrod
Are you guys EVER going to make these cards available in Canaduh? Or will I have to keep using a credit card to buy my cash? Or do I live in the wrong part of Canaduh-land maybe?

gonk

Check out your local 7-11 They usually get their shipments from their State shippers and tend to carry them. You can also look at Walmart since they do the same thing. It's the same issue with the nintendo cards. Not suppose to be available in Canada BUT the retail stores like walmart and 7-11 get their shipments through the state stores so we get them as well.

I DON'T HAVE A 7-11 IN BOISE

uh kys's Fav

Versatile Man-Lover

Nezzie13
Hobknocker
Nezzie13
But why?! Please tell me CVS and Target will still carry them?!
I agree with you. heart

Thank you for the tip. and yay! Target and CVS are the only two stores near me that carry them, at least the $25.00 cards. If they pull them from those store it's back to buying cash online, and I'd really rather not confused
I go to Target because they only have the $25 cards so i buy at least like 3 a year with my birthday money. sweatdrop

Witty Conversationalist

9,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
Elzia Irithyl
I don't think Wal Mart will be selling them. The ones around me don't carry them anymore :/

The ones in my city have never carried them at all, but that's Wally world for ya rolleyes

Party Partier

Can we have a list of stores that they'll still be sold in?

Wheezing Gekko

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
    I haven't seen them in my walmart or target for a LONG time anyhow @_@

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Keep them at Wal*Mart and Target, since the Toys R Us by me pulled all their cash cards! gonk

And, PLEASE DON'T MAKE THEM GO AWAY FOREVER!!! I don't have a credit card, but I feel 10 times safer using the cash card than I would buying the cash online, like another user mentioned.

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Queen Qcoeurleene
Wolves_Witches_and_Love
Tamea Goldenrod
Are you guys EVER going to make these cards available in Canaduh? Or will I have to keep using a credit card to buy my cash? Or do I live in the wrong part of Canaduh-land maybe?

gonk

Check out your local 7-11 They usually get their shipments from their State shippers and tend to carry them. You can also look at Walmart since they do the same thing. It's the same issue with the nintendo cards. Not suppose to be available in Canada BUT the retail stores like walmart and 7-11 get their shipments through the state stores so we get them as well.

I DON'T HAVE A 7-11 IN BOISE

Wow that sucks. What about Walmart?

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
this is ******** stupid. domokun stargate

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Calelith

As long as Target and Wal-mart sell them, I'll be happy.

If not, how the hell am I to get GC?

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."
^This

If you want me to spend my money on Gaia, then I won't be responsible for what happens when you want me to buy stuff and not have any GC. I am still scared of the Cash tree... ^^"

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Am I the only one who thinks this is a bad move? What's the chance of everyone who relies on the local cards to get a credit card or pay-pal for the sole purpose of getting GCash? This is really going to negatively affect their sales, methinks. Not everyone lives in a place where they can just switch where they charge the cards or whatever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff