Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gaian

Thanks for removing the $10 cash card from my area.

It was already hard enough to get my hands on them, considering I live in Canada, but now the only ones left are the $25 ones, and I barely can't even get those because they are always sold out. lol

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Piggyback-Chan
Thanks for removing the $10 cash card from my area.

It was already hard enough to get my hands on them, considering I live in Canada, but now the only ones left are the $25 ones, and I barely can't even get those because they are always sold out. lol
May or may not be Gaia doing it but rather the store or the distributor. All you can do is complain to them and see if they will return them or make a fuss about the "always being sold out" problem. I am currently doing that at the Game Stop I am going to. I even make a fuss on behalf of others because whenever I buy them, I am always buying out their stock (with as much as I spend each month). It really has gotten difficult for me to spend as much as I had been the last 5 years.

Quotable Reveler

So lets say a Wallmart near you doesn't carry the cards, is that a franchising thing?

Eternal Sex Symbol

17,550 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
sorry to burst your bubble but if i can't buy a gaia cash card any more in order to get gaia cash then being on this site might as well be a waste of my time. i will not use any other method of getting gaia cash other than by doing free offers (which never seem to work often i might add) or by buying gaia cash cards. in closing this is one loyal gaian who has lost a lot off respect for this online site and no matter what happens I will not I REPEAT NOT CONFORM TO THE WAYS OF THE NEW just to keep enjoying gaia online.

Sincerely,

Azrael The Condemned.

Conservative Sophomore

7,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
H0peh
I don't buy the cards or anything. But i think this might be a bad idea. Seeing as most of the users are underage, I think they ask their parents to buy them those cash cards sort of deal. Now what will these kids do? Ask for their parents credit card or paypal ? LOL fat chance on them getting that.

This ^^ My parents are convinced that the site will hack their bank accounts and what not. Only way I can get gaia cash is by the cash card options in the various retail stores crying

Eternal Sex Symbol

17,550 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
based on what i've seen wal-mart rite aid and 7-eleven don't carry them any more. not sure on target as it is about a 45-50 minutes walk from where i travel from brunswick maine to topsham but from the looks of it only target may still carry them which is bogus if you ask me. online purchases or reuseable cards are so stupid and with out gaia cash cards gaia online takes away all the fun i've had thus far from being on this site since gaia cash offers rarely pan out (yes this is an issue) which you won't be able to fix mind you and to say people either have to give in to online purchases with credit cards or other online payment plans is so absurd and ridiculous you might as well tell us all to leave gaia for good cause online payment plans are a waste of time and may not work (also a possible issue). no matter what gaia cash cards will always I repeat ALWAYS use gaia cash cards no matter what.
where can i get a gaia card now? im new to this game confused

Hilarious Member

um i am firsttime using to get gc cash.
how to get it by using paypal..
i have and account but have no idea..
plss help.

Magical Shoujo

21,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
Remonix
um i am firsttime using to get gc cash.
how to get it by using paypal..
i have and account but have no idea..
plss help.

Go to the Gaia Payments page, select the amount of Gaia Cash you'd like to buy and then select PayPal as your payment method. A dialogue box will appear prompting you to enter your PayPal username and password and will walk you through the process of completing your transaction.

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
There are no places left in town that sell Gaia Cash Cards anymore. crying There's only one Rite-Aid I haven't checked. Last time I was there they had a $25 card, but I doubt it'll be there anymore. sad

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Thread Flip 150
I use the Gaia app and buy Gaia cash with my iTunes cash 3nodding

And I always have iTunes cash available smile
What stores will not be selling them?
Y r they doing this im so mad i gust got one
King Blackwater
User Image
User Image

Been using Ultimate Gamer cards and its easy and quick so big thumbs up!

Disappointed in some users posting here as I know alternative uses can be found all around the world and its not hard, I'm in NZ which simple means if your in a country like say US or Canada you can definitely get UG cards.

Canada still has GCash cards and also UG cards but mainly I have seen 25$ and 10$ GCash cards so canadains shouldn't worry. Shoppers drug mart carries the grunt of the GCash cards.

RandiHoney's Partner

Rainbow Lunatic

18,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
Well, this Really blows! thanks a lot! But at least the disappearance of the gaia cash cards is now explained.
I just love how you get used to something and then it gets yanked then all you get is a hardy HO HO HO! when you complain.
Nice work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces