Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Trickster

Bunai
Puckeroo
Since now you guys are not sell the card. I guess I go back to IMVU.
but you guys don't care what I do.

The cards are being limited by location. The announcement does not state they will be stopped.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/fyi-gaia-cash-cards-will-not-be-sold-in-certain-stores/t.83049309_456/#456 <-- that's the post of which stores will carry them.

ok and thanks
I just have to keep an eye out for the other card.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you know more info on this! We have partnered with a virtual currency partner called Zeevex that is found in LOTS of locations around the US. You'll be able to use the Zeevex card on Gaia to get your Gaia cash, so you won't have to use PayPal, credit card, etc. No worries - this means you should still be able to get a cash card without having to purchase online.

We just made an announcement about this, and you can check out the info thread here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/zeevex-cash-card-info-thread/t.83268539/

Also, we're having a contest in that thread, so feel free to join! biggrin

Sisky

shavos's Partner

Adventuring Kitty

26,025 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Married 100
AsterKurayami
Chika Jurai
boricuapr1de
we should make some kind petition because this affects a lot of gaians in a negative way it also might cause some of us to not wanna donate anymore due to all the security problems with online payments and issues with the ultimate game cards overall i believe taking out cash cards from stores is an injustice to commited gaians around the us and i personally would like to see them reinstated....WHOS WITH ME!!!!!

im i want the gaia cash cards back this suck we need a petition

They aren't being completely removed very very very few stores will still carry them.
I went to 6 different locations before I found one store (Target) fully stocked with them.

ive gone to 2 dozen stores befor ei found one that had them left. And they were very old gaia cash cards. Even with the new partners i cant find them sold in many stores.

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Didn't believe it until I saw no Gcash cards at my local target o;; Oh well..I guess using Itunes cards are similar since I can buy Gcash from my Gaia app~

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
I have successfully bought GC using these cards. Simple enough. But the wait for confirmation is looooong. Anyway, I am happy.

PloppyArts's Wife

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
this is highly disappointing me and my wife make a adventure to get ours every so often. im just startting to dislike this site more and more.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

5,400 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hopefully the rite aid near my house still sells them !

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

Been using Ultimate Gamer cards and its easy and quick so big thumbs up!

Disappointed in some users posting here as I know alternative uses can be found all around the world and its not hard, I'm in NZ which simple means if your in a country like say US or Canada you can definitely get UG cards.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
King Blackwater
User Image
User Image

Been using Ultimate Gamer cards and its easy and quick so big thumbs up!

Disappointed in some users posting here as I know alternative uses can be found all around the world and its not hard, I'm in NZ which simple means if your in a country like say US or Canada you can definitely get UG cards.

Well, not quite so easy. For some reason the grocery store I go to every week (today in fact), no longer carries them. At least I can still get them at the Game Stop across the parking lot - except that they are $20 increments and Gaia has not yet fixed their page on the matter or I would be using them as well as the Zeevex cards (which had been really difficult in getting because for some reason they don't want to carry it or something. I don't understand why some places have a need to make it difficult for us.)

Incidentally, I just found out that Cumberland farms across the street from me now has UG cards. Problem is... they are $20 increments.
Gaia, you really REALLY need to address this issue on your Gaia Cash payment page. Please?

Edit: could not get any Zeevex cards again today.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
I bought a Ultamate game card and tried to get my Gcash, but it won't give it to me since it is only in $20 increments. i am very upset by this, i am not going to go out and buy another $20 card just to cover $5.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
keirei
I bought a Ultamate game card and tried to get my Gcash, but it won't give it to me since it is only in $20 increments. i am very upset by this, i am not going to go out and buy another $20 card just to cover $5.

I recently learned how to use those. Choose the $10 option then put in the card's number. Then go back and to do it again. When you click on the UG option (still the $10), wait for the popup to refresh because it will change and prompt you to take the choice of obtaining the remaining 1000 points. You have to sit there and look at it for a second so you know what you are doing.

But yeah. It would be easier if there was a $20 option.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Nyadriel
keirei

I recently learned how to use those. Choose the $10 option then put in the card's number. Then go back and to do it again. When you click on the UG option (still the $10), wait for the popup to refresh because it will change and prompt you to take the choice of obtaining the remaining 1000 points. You have to sit there and look at it for a second so you know what you are doing.

But yeah. It would be easier if there was a $20 option.

ohhhh ok awesome thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces