Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

9,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i only buy gaia cash cards from Walmart or target if i can't buy then at those 2 stores wont buy them at all

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
Walmart still relies on slave labor as it were, so keep Walmart. Even though my local Walmart doesn't hold gaming cards. I'm literally out of options at the moment.

Wealthy Millionaire

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
I live in Kansas... so if Walmart isn't going to carry them anymore I'm not going to be able to buy GC anymore. The online thing DOES NOT do it for me... already went down that road. Ends bad. I hope you'll still be able to keep them at Walmart... because I spend a LOT of money on GC.

18,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Have you ever just tried plain debit or credit cards and certain Wal-marts don't carry the cards anymore.

18,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
X_of_Pentacles
Walmart still relies on slave labor as it were, so keep Walmart. Even though my local Walmart doesn't hold gaming cards. I'm literally out of options at the moment.

I agreem, not about the slave labor part but the part about my local walmart doesn't carry them anymore.

Shirtless Regular

when are theese new cards going to be in stores?
thanx ^___^

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Calelith

As long as Target and Wal-mart sell them, I'll be happy.

If not, how the hell am I to get GC?
I do hope one of these stores yet carries them. I refuse to use a credit card to purchase via the net. Sadly, I haven't seen them at Wal-mart lately...

Mythical Seeker

16,950 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Here's a great problem. the ultimate game cards don't work. I've tried uploading them on to the site through the ultimate game card site and nothing' it keeps telling me its invalid and not telling me much else. frustrating! cat_scream
Nezzie13
But why?! Please tell me CVS and Target will still carry them?!
Agreed.. definately need them in Target They arent in walmart or gamestop anymore.. and i dont have any CVS here.. Target is the only place I know that they still are..

Generous Lover

More work for me to give you guys my money?
I don't think so Gaia.
This is BS.
I have a target and GameStop right next to eachother, and I usually enjoy getting some GC items and it was so easy!

This whole "new system" is just too much work for me. If ya'll are gonna start making things complicated, then I'll just buys the items I want when users sell them on the MP.

Magical Explorer

22,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I still want to know if Gaia brand cards are going away in the U.S. period or just out of Target and Walmart.
The list of stores for the new not-Gaia card does not include these stores but a bunch of others, so is this new card replacing Gaia cards in the U.S. completely?

As for these Ultimate Gamer cards, from what I've been reading you have to go to another site first and activate and then go to Gaia? Is that correct? If so, I'll pass.

As for these new cards, will we be able to use them directly on Gaia like the Gaia cards?

I have the feeling I'm done buying cash based on the info I have. The only store on the new card list I go to on maybe a monthly basis is Barnes & Noble. (Until they close like Borders!) I will not make a special stop in a store just to get a cash card.

I am also very disappointed in the lack of clarity we have on this issue.
If we can be given a list of stores for the future, surely some of the other questions can be addressed. cat_cry

moo moo739's Senpai

O.G. Noob

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
"Don't try to fix it if its not broken" same can be said here...this might be a deal breaker for me.

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I went out to get some cash today and saw that Wal*Mart and Target don't have them anymore. Funny because it says on the cash card page that those stores have them. Why couldn't you have told us what stores would be out of them?! gonk

I know I'll be getting a credit card soon and I have a feeling I'm going to have to use it to get cash...even thought I don't want to give out my info online. Could you PLEASE BRING THE CASH CARDS BACK TO STORES!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff