Welcome to Gaia! ::

IHero_Kun's Wife

Fashionable Kitten

Fapkin
PLEASE tell me that Wal- Mart will still carry them! The rest of the stores are quite a bit of a drive for me... D:
Mine Walmart dont sell them anymore sad

Generous Regular

10,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
no wonder i couldnt find any at walmart anymore

Romantic Pirate

Calelith

As long as Target and Wal-mart sell them, I'll be happy.

If not, how the hell am I to get GC?

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

I am fully in agreement with you Calelith. Other wise, I am screwed....

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Divine Crime
Tamea Goldenrod
Are you guys EVER going to make these cards available in Canaduh? Or will I have to keep using a credit card to buy my cash? Or do I live in the wrong part of Canaduh-land maybe?

gonk
They actually are available in Canada.

Orly? well that answers my question. Thanks. :33

Professional President

46,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500
this leaves me out if u take gaia cash cards out now i cant buy any more gaia items any more how sad

kyoshi_nagamura's Boyfriend

Wrathful Healer

I don't think Wal Mart will be selling them. The ones around me don't carry them anymore :/

Adorable Kitty

15,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Thread Flip 150
I would actually enjoy more ways of earning Gaia Cash for free, with the videos and such. I watched some of the videos and I never received any cash from them. TokenAds are terrible in my opinion. They barley ever work for me. dramallama cat_crying cat_emo

Dapper Gaian

16,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
siskataya
heyya!, i would just like to point out (that very annoyingly) in posts (yeas all of them) regarding payment methods yous seem to miss out an existing one that i use, because of the app you buy G cash through that, so using itunes cards are my replacements to the gaia cash card

Witty Conversationalist

9,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
I Sinistro I
Nezzie13
But why?! Please tell me CVS and Target will still carry them?!

^ This. Target is the only place where I can find them right now. And I don't want to use PayPal, or anything like that.

Exactly! I don't even have a credit card so I have to use my debit card to make online purchases and it's a bit uncomfortable, y'know?

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Tamea Goldenrod
Are you guys EVER going to make these cards available in Canaduh? Or will I have to keep using a credit card to buy my cash? Or do I live in the wrong part of Canaduh-land maybe?

gonk

Check out your local 7-11 They usually get their shipments from their State shippers and tend to carry them. You can also look at Walmart since they do the same thing. It's the same issue with the nintendo cards. Not suppose to be available in Canada BUT the retail stores like walmart and 7-11 get their shipments through the state stores so we get them as well.

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
ANYWAY, can you please NOT request SOCIAL SECURITY, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL, ADDRESS,

you do NOT need that stuff

just name
a pin
a photo of a person

and whamo!

You got your cash card

insert money into reloadable card at walmart

and

KABLAM

instant gaia cash!

Angelic Lunatic

14,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
I prefer to get my GCash there the cards from the retail store vs any online options. I do understand that gaia wants to try diff things. But you should leave the in-store card option up and going before/while your running your trail methods.
I don't buy the cards or anything. But i think this might be a bad idea. Seeing as most of the users are underage, I think they ask their parents to buy them those cash cards sort of deal. Now what will these kids do? Ask for their parents credit card or paypal ? LOL fat chance on them getting that.

Generous Regular

10,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
XRiki_FaronX
Fapkin
PLEASE tell me that Wal- Mart will still carry them! The rest of the stores are quite a bit of a drive for me... D:
Mine Walmart dont sell them anymore sad
mine either crying i got to go across town in order to get them

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I really hope CVS and Wal-Mart will still carry them. They're the only places I go to get them so far. I wonder why other stores won't carry the cash cards anymore? I can't do Ultimate Game Card though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff